Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Weird site layout of WebPlayer Search in Opera

PlanFreeCountryGermanyDeviceNotebook, DesktopOperating SystemWin 7 64 / Win 10 64 My Question or IssueIn current Opera (65.0.3467.62 clean, uncustomized installation) search page layout from web player is weird and unuseable. Website box elements are...

kalfaktor_0-1575793981200.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Germany Device Notebook, Desktop Operating System Win 7 64 / Win 10 64   My Question or Issue In current Opera (65.0.3467.62 clean, uncustomized installation) search ...
  • kalfaktor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist Link Malfunction

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceChromebookOperating SystemWeb Player My Question or IssueA friend emailed me a link to a playlist she made (by clicking the three dots, hitting "Copy Playlist Link", and then pasting it in the email). Every time I open the link...

• Plan Free Country US Device Chromebook Operating System Web Player   My Question or Issue A friend emailed me a link to a playlist she made (by clicking the three dots, hitting "Copy P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Assistant doesn't play my playlists.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceGoogle Home Mini / One Plus 6TOperating SystemGoogle Home Mini / OxygenOS version 9.0.17 My Question or IssueWhen I give a voice command for Spotify to play a certain playlist it doesn't, it will play a playlist ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Google Home Mini / One Plus 6T Operating System Google Home Mini / OxygenOS version 9.0.17   My Question or Issue When I give a voice command...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Search Bar Gone?

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceDesktop computerOperating SystemWindows 10 Home (Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362) My Question or IssueIs it just me or is the search bar gone in the web player? I've tried both Chrome and Edge. See attached image (playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Desktop computer Operating System Windows 10 Home (Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362)   My Question or Issue Is it just me or is the search bar gone in ...
  • hertzman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Camel Albums

Hello, why did you remove Stationary Traveller and a few other Camel albums from spotify. It would be awesome if they were back and we could also get other Camel albums that were not on spotify before like Rajaz or Dust and Dreams. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, why did you remove Stationary Traveller and a few other Camel albums from spotify. It would be awesome if they were back and we could also get other Camel albums that were not on spotify befor...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution my spotify wrapped doesnt work

i tried it on my phone, diffrent web browsers i logged in and out both on the client and in the browser but it always either doesnt load or it says there is an issue that will be fixed soon, yet its ben going on for a week and all of my friends who u...

• i tried it on my phone, diffrent web browsers i logged in and out both on the client and in the browser but it always either doesnt load or it says there is an issue that will be fixed soon, yet its ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Wrapped only shows one family members music

PlanPremium (family)CountryAustraliaDevice(Mac Air)My Question or IssueWhen logged into the web version of Spotify i go to click on my Spotify wrapped and it shows me artists and podcasts only one person on my family plan is on, is there any way to g...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium (family) Country Australia Device (Mac Air) My Question or Issue When logged into the web version of Spotify i go to click on my Spotify wrapped and it shows me artists and podcas...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: November 2019 Ideas Review

Misleading advertisement regarding Google Mini !! If you reside in Australia this promotion is not for you - Sopitifu wont tell you that, but after you pay and go Premium, you will find that this offer is not for your country! "We're sorry, but this ...

• Visitor
  • Misleading advertisement regarding Google Mini !!    If you reside in Australia this promotion is not for you - Sopitifu wont tell you that, but after you pay and go Premium, yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Use an old Android phone as a connected wifi speaker

Hello, I have a Galaxy S6 edge at home and I have some old speakers.I connect my phone to the speaker using jack 3.5mm output and play music with my Spotify account remotely by selecting my phone in the device list. The thing is that I can't control ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  I have a Galaxy S6 edge at home and I have some old speakers. I connect my phone to the speaker using jack 3.5mm output and play music with my Spotify account remotely by selecting my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

About working on your conscience and your sub-conscience

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI only saw one album throughout the whole Spotify that uses Hemi-Sync music to align the sub-...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong track order in WASP - Crimson Idol

Hi Guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post, but the track order of WASP's Crimson Idol album is not correct at all. It'd be great if the admins could make it right. Cheers, M

• Hi Guys,   I don't know if this is the right place to post, but the track order of WASP's Crimson Idol album is not correct at all. It'd be great if the admins could make it right.   ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect stuttering issues

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceRoberts Stream 65iOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI recently purchased a Roberts Stream 65i which features Spotify Connect as one of its attractions. However, it is the one feature on the device that doesn't w...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Roberts Stream 65i Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I recently purchased a Roberts Stream 65i which features Spotify Connect as one of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wrapped 2019 Ineligibility

In late 2018 I switched over to a new Spotify account - and haven't streamed on the old account since. I still have Premium on said account as it's still connected by the family subscription. I was just wondering if there is any way I could still gai...

• In late 2018 I switched over to a new Spotify account - and haven't streamed on the old account since. I still have Premium on said account as it's still connected by the family subscription. I was j...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Does downloaded music go toward your 2019 Wrapped minutes?

I have a lot of downloaded songs that aren't available on Spotify and listen to them pretty often by adding the local files to my Spotify playlists. Obviously the data that says I streamed the artist for X minutes doesn't show, but do the minutes I s...

• I have a lot of downloaded songs that aren't available on Spotify and listen to them pretty often by adding the local files to my Spotify playlists. Obviously the data that says I streamed the artist...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playing Random Songs without me being on.

PlanStudent PremiumCountryU.SDeviceIphone 11Operating Systemios 13.2.3 My Question or IssueLately my spotify has been playing random songs in the background like; roads of Canada, beautiful songs 12.07, and etc. The only one that uses this account is...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Student Premium Country U.S Device Iphone 11 Operating System ios 13.2.3   My Question or Issue Lately my spotify has been playing random songs in the background like; roa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pausing itself frequently on all devices

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 8, Galaxy s8, web player (chrome), desktop player (windows 10), Samsung Smart TVOperating SystemPhones, Chrome and PC are all on most recent update, unsure about TV (I assume it updates itself) My Question or IssueMy ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 8, Galaxy s8, web player (chrome), desktop player (windows 10), Samsung Smart TV Operating System Phones, Chrome and PC are all on most recent update, uns...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Sort Top songs 2019 Playlist original order

While exploring this amazing playlist I clicked on the artist column and it got sorted by the artist names instead by the number of plays, which is the main reason this playlist is useful, is there any way I can revert it back to the original ranking...

• Casual Listener
  • While exploring this amazing playlist I clicked on the artist column and it got sorted by the artist names instead by the number of plays, which is the main reason this playlist is useful, is there a...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect to Roberts 93i

HiDoes anyone know if there is a time limit to streaming with this.I have Premium and use Spotify connect to stream a 900+ song playlist (shuffled) to a Roberts 93i overnight as I have trouble sleeping.When i wake in the morning I note that the radio...

• Hi Does anyone know if there is a time limit to streaming with this. I have Premium and use Spotify connect to stream a 900+ song playlist (shuffled) to a Roberts 93i overnight as I have troubl...
  • Ilai
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lagging on new Samsung Premium Tv

Hi Ive got a problem with playing music on samsung tv app. It happends on multiple tv's (othrr houses of family included) While Music is playing The app sometimes struggle to Play smoothly. I mean that song likes to pause like for A half second nad t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Ive got a problem with playing music on samsung tv app.  It happends on multiple tv's (othrr houses of family included)  While Music is playing The app sometimes struggle to Play smoot...
  • zeonos
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

On Google Home Spotify won’t select the original Fairytale of New York

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDeviceGoogle Home My Question or IssueEverytime I ask Google Home to play Song Fairytale of New York from Spotify, it doesn’t play the original version. It plays a version with the Pogues and Katie Melua.Even when I ask to pl...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Google Home   My Question or Issue Everytime I ask Google Home to play Song Fairytale of New York from Spotify, it doesn’t play the original version. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes