Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How to save just 1 song to offline playlist?

I have a premium account and use to be able to save just one song at a time in my list of songs to play when offline. Since this week, i can’t. I have to download the whole album or the whole playlist in order to have just the one song i want. what s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and use to be able to save just one song at a time in my list of songs to play when offline. Since this week, i can’t. I have to download the whole album or the whole playlis...
  • rajarsheem
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect doesn’t play large Liked Songs playlist

Plan PremiumCountry UKDevice iPhone XOperating System IOS 10 and Yamaha rn-602My Question or Issue I stream through my Yamaha amp using Spotify Connect controlled via the iPhone. I’ve liked over 5000 songs which have been automatically placed in the ...

• Plan   Premium Country   UK Device   iPhone X Operating System   IOS 10 and Yamaha rn-602 My Question or Issue   I stream through my Yamaha amp using Spotify Connec...
  • jdawg88
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Streaming counts 12 times per day?

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevice(iPhone X) My Question or IssueHi, is it true that when you’re streaming a song it only counts 12 times a day? I was just wondering bc someone told me that, but that wouldn’t be good for artists if every stream doesn’t ...

• Plan Premium Country Denmark Device (iPhone X)   My Question or Issue Hi, is it true that when you’re streaming a song it only counts 12 times a day? I was just wondering bc someone told...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to keep all of my playlist radios from being the same?

I like making playlists with a certain vibe and then using Playlist Radio when I'm in the mood to listen to that type of music. This worked great at first, but the Playlist Radios for most of my playlists have converged and all sound the same now, i....

• I like making playlists with a certain vibe and then using Playlist Radio when I'm in the mood to listen to that type of music. This worked great at first, but the Playlist Radios for most of my play...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Server Connection Question

Currently running Spotify on an older version (v. 0.4.24) on iOS 4. I managed to sign-in but the app is unable to establish a connection as it is trying to connect via ap.gslb.spotify.comMy question is whether ap.gslb.spotify.com is out of service i....

• Music Fan
  • Currently running Spotify on an older version (v. 0.4.24) on iOS 4. I managed to sign-in but the app is unable to establish a connection as it is trying to connect via ap.gslb.spotify.com My ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Micro Pause à 9 secondes...

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueBonjour à la communauté,j'utilise le web player depuis chrome, sur un chromebook. Sur chaque chanson, à 9 secondes exactement, la musique marque une pause d'environ...

• Plan Premium Country France Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue Bonjour à la communauté, j'utilise le web player depuis chrome, sur un chromebook. Sur ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Spotify no longer supports this version of Firefox. "

About 30 minutes ago, I started getting this error message on the Web Player: "Spotify no longer supports this version of Firefox. Please update your browser for uninterrupted listening." I'm already using the newest version of Firefox Quantum, 68.0....

• Gig Goer
  • About 30 minutes ago, I started getting this error message on the Web Player: "Spotify no longer supports this version of Firefox. Please update your browser for uninterrupted listening." I'm already...
  • joergumbi
  • 13 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 15 likes

[LG Smart TV] App music not playing

Well, I'm having following problem on my Smart TV: I start the music, it plays for around 10 seconds and then it's stops, but the progress still works. This started last week and happens playing the music in the TV app or with Spotify Connect from my...

• Regular
  • Well, I'm having following problem on my Smart TV: I start the music, it plays for around 10 seconds and then it's stops, but the progress still works. This started last week and happens playing the ...
  • danricco
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Disc 2

Hello,In the Album Live in Texas of Linkin Park, there is missing the second disk, with a lot of great Songs! Please fix it! We pay for compete albums, and not half ones. Thanks, Patrick!

• Visitor
  • Hello, In the Album Live in Texas of Linkin Park, there is missing the second disk, with a lot of great Songs! Please fix it! We pay for compete albums, and not half ones. 😉    Thanks, ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Following Artist does't work

Everytime I start following a artist I expect that I will get a notification when they drop a new single or album. But I never get one. I can get a random artist album or song but never do I follow.

• Regular
  • Everytime I start following a artist I expect that I will get a notification when they drop a new single or album. But I never get one. I can get a random artist album or song but never do I follow.
  • Vanzle
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Connect] Handover from 'Next Up' Songs between plattforms

Hi there Spotify, I have one remark about the 'handover' feature to tranfer music from one plattform to another, e.g. from my iOS to my Desktop PC. The current song is transfered but unfortunately not the 'Next Up' Songs, so they are missing after th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there Spotify,   I have one remark about the 'handover' feature to tranfer music from one plattform to another, e.g. from my iOS to my Desktop PC.  The current song is transfered but ...
  • kaasfd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why doesn't Spotify recognize Asian songs

PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9×Operating SystemWhatever the latest version is. My Question or IssueOkay so spotify doesn't reconcile songs in Asian languages in the US. Unless they have an English version, or the artist is a worldwide ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy 9× Operating System Whatever the latest version is.    My Question or Issue Okay so spotify doesn't reconcile songs in Asian ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Appears On

Spotifys Appears on need a change. There is many "albums" where they just have 1 song by the artist. And it can be a old song. I just looked and Eminems Appers On and 5 "albums" before the "Bang" single appears. "The Ultimate Skate Hip-Hop Album Vol....

• Regular
  • Spotifys Appears on need a change. There is many "albums" where they just have 1 song by the artist. And it can be a old song. I just looked and Eminems Appers On and 5 "albums" before the "Bang" sin...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't connect to Echo Dot

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8, Echo Dot My Question or IssueHi all, I just got a 3rd Gen Echo Dot, and have set it up to connect with Spotify on my phone. However, when I select the Echo in the Spotify App, it gets stuck on "Connec...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S8, Echo Dot   My Question or Issue Hi all, I just got a 3rd Gen Echo Dot, and have set it up to connect with Spotify on my phone. Howe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [TV Stick][Connect] Have to turn on TV on 2nd/3rd generation stick, not needed on 1st Gen Stick.

Hi, I'm using Spotify Connect via an Amazon TV Stick, connected to an Onkyo AV receiver via HDMI.Recently I switched from a 1st generation stick (1GEN) to a 2nd generation stick (2GEN).I can easily connect from my mobile phone (Samsung S7) to both TV...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm using Spotify Connect via an Amazon TV Stick, connected to an Onkyo AV receiver via HDMI. Recently I switched from a 1st generation stick (1GEN) to a 2nd generation stick (2GEN). I...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    TV Stick
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks missing from my library

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceAny deviceOperating SystemAny OS My Question or IssueSpotify used to have a "Save" feature which allowed to save a song to my library without marking it as liked. Now this feature is gone and from what I read on the web ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Any device Operating System Any OS   My Question or Issue Spotify used to have a "Save" feature which allowed to save a song to my library without ma...
  • kp29
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Amazon Fire TV Stick] If playlist name contains an emoticon Spotify doesn't show the tracklist

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceAmazon Fire TV StickOperating System/*****/My Question or IssueHi everybody, Today, my friend noticed me that when he tried to listen my playlist through Fire TV Stick, Spotify didn't show the playlist queue and the track...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device Amazon Fire TV Stick Operating System /*****/ My Question or Issue Hi everybody,   Today, my friend noticed me that when he tried to listen my playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get this new shuffle play button?

My relative got this very cool new shuffle play button. Checked and our version is the same. How did he get it?

• Visitor
  • My relative got this very cool new shuffle play button. Checked and our version is the same. How did he get it? 
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my time capsule yet I have used Spotify 4+yrs

PlanPremium CountryUnited Staes Device(Samsung Galaxy s7 edge & web player on Chromebook) My Question or Issue I have been a Spotify premium member for 4+ years and recently I have been trying to access my 'time capsule' and after not finding it unde...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country United Staes   Device (Samsung Galaxy s7 edge & web player on Chromebook)    My Question or Issue  I have been a Spotify premium member f...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

What is Loudness Penalty?

I try to understand what is loudness penalty, 1 - Is it only for ads? 2- Is it a Limiter to level down louder mastering? 3- Does it affect my music and his visibility? 4- or I just realy don't understand it and it's something else? So if anybody can ...

• Roadie
  • I try to understand what is loudness penalty, 1 - Is it only for ads? 2- Is it a Limiter to level down louder mastering? 3- Does it affect my music and his visibility? 4- or I just realy don'...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes