Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't play Friends Album by Will and the People anymore

I can't play the Album "Friends" by Will and the People anymore. When I click on a track it says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." Also, the Album doesn't appear on the Artist Page anymore, buy whe...

• I can't play the Album "Friends" by Will and the People anymore. When I click on a track it says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." Also, the Album...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is downloading spotify on alcatel 2067x possible?

Hi.. i was just wondering if i can download spotify on an old alcatel fliptop 2067x ? If so, how? TIA

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.. i was just wondering if i can download spotify on an old alcatel fliptop 2067x ?   If so, how?   TIA
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Summer Internship 2018

Hi! I was just wondering when Spotify would notify applicants of the decisions for summer internships? If you are not invited to interview, will Spotify let you know anyway? Thanks!

• Hi! I was just wondering when Spotify would notify applicants of the decisions for summer internships? If you are not invited to interview, will Spotify let you know anyway? Thank...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Renaissance: Turn of the Cards

Today, when I tried to listen to Renaissance's Turn of the Cards album, it got to "I Think of You", and instead of playing that song, it played "The Vultures Fly High", which is a song from a different Renaissance album. This really needs to be fixed...

• Today, when I tried to listen to Renaissance's Turn of the Cards album, it got to "I Think of You", and instead of playing that song, it played "The Vultures Fly High", which is a song from a differe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback problems under Chromeos

For a couple of days now I am having serious problems with playback on my chromebox. I can't get it started is the first problem. Once after many clicks and refresh I finally get it started it take up to a minute in between tracks with silence to sta...

• Not applicable
  • For a couple of days now I am having serious problems with playback on my chromebox. I can't get it started is the first problem. Once after many clicks and refresh I finally get it started it take u...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Radio isn't working for specific artist

Within the past two weeks I've had the radio for a specific artist cease working. The artist in question is Golfish, and I have attempted to play a radio station based on them in the desktop client in Windows 10, the android client in Nougat on a Nex...

2018-03-09 13_00_11-Spotify.png
  • Within the past two weeks I've had the radio for a specific artist cease working. The artist in question is Golfish, and I have attempted to play a radio station based on them in the desktop client i...
  • wolffs79
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Bizarre Echo Dot Behaviour

Just got an Echo Dot for my birthday. Connected it to spotify and set spotify as the default music player. It can't find any of my playlists, no matter what I say. This is one problem, which seems to happen to alot of people. But even stranger, when ...

• Casual Listener
  • Just got an Echo Dot for my birthday. Connected it to spotify and set spotify as the default music player.  It can't find any of my playlists, no matter what I say. This is one problem, which s...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify is not listed in google home app

I used to play Spotify on google home mine and now can’t link it to my premium Spotify account

• Regular
  • I used to play Spotify on google home mine and now can’t link it to my premium Spotify account 
  • fleshs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home mini, Chromecast, Chromecast audio

Hi all, google home mini, Chromecast, and Chromecast audio don't work well with Spotify since last update of Spotify. I've checked, it's not the internet connection problem. My LG phone and Macbook work well with Spotify. Could someone fix that

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, google home mini, Chromecast, and Chromecast audio don't work well with Spotify since last update of Spotify. I've checked, it's not the internet connection problem. My LG phone and Macbook w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

track titles don't update via google assistant

Hello! In my car I'm often using the google assistant to start spotify and play music.This is working, but when the next track play i.e. in a playlist, my car won't display the current track title (it still shows the old one). To exclude Android or t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   In my car I'm often using the google assistant to start spotify and play music. This is working, but when the next track play i.e. in a playlist, my car won't display the curren...
  • grafa89
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Popularity

Everybody like to be picky with their popularity songs, So I think Spotify should have a automatically heart by the song by ever artist on Spotify that’s include every artist who post albums on Spotify I feels this would make Spotify better

• Regular
  • Everybody like to be picky with their popularity songs, So I think Spotify should have a automatically heart by the song by ever artist on Spotify that’s include every artist who post albums on Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: What the Stars Are Listening To – October

this is one of the worst music programs ever. pandora is way better!if you want feedback on how to make better email me.i was on like a total of 20 minutes and decided this sucked andleft. if you want baby boomer and older i can help.

• this is one of the worst music programs ever. pandora is way better! if you want feedback on how to make better email me. i was on like a total of 20 minutes and decided this sucked and left. if y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly is missing essential releases

While there are releases of artists I've never heard before are in my Discover Weekly playlist, there are missing essential releases of artists I often listen (Young Fathers, David Byrne and Editors). Is this because some artists pay to get promoted ...

• While there are releases of artists I've never heard before are in my Discover Weekly playlist, there are missing essential releases of artists I often listen (Young Fathers, David Byrne and Editors)...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not listed on google home music services

I had my premium Spotify account linked on google home and was connected to google home mini, till I had to change my WiFinow I can’t find Spotify listed under music services to be linked, I can only see google play.

• Regular
  • I had my premium Spotify account linked on google home and was connected to google home mini, till I had to change my WiFi now I can’t find Spotify listed under music services to be linked, I can ...
  • peteranti
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn’t show listed on google home music services!

I had my premium Spotify account linked on google home and was connected to google home mini, till I had to change my WiFi now I can’t find Spotify listed under music services to be linked, I can only see google play. Please help as I need to connect...

• Regular
  • I had my premium Spotify account linked on google home and was connected to google home mini, till I had to change my WiFi    now I can’t find Spotify listed under music services to be li...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release an album

hello is it possible to release my album as an individual with sportify not through the publishing company ? Cause my publishing company(Korean) hasn’t have contact with sportify so it doesn’t support service on sportify whereas it does iTunes and my...

• hello 🙂 is it possible to release my album as an individual with sportify not through the publishing company ?  Cause my publishing company(Korean) hasn’t have contact with sportify so it do...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home silent when playing Spotify

Hi I have 1 Google Home Mini that I’ve linked to Spotify. Installation and configuration went great, but it plays Spotify without any sound. For example: ME: Hey Google, play Discover weeklyHOME: OK, playing your playlist Discover weekly on SpotifyHO...

• Not applicable
  • Hi   I have 1 Google Home Mini that I’ve linked to Spotify. Installation and configuration went great, but it plays Spotify without any sound. For example:   ME: Hey Google, play Discov...
  • wedericus
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Multimedia Album Art

I'm an album designer looking to enrich the experience of album art for my clients, I'm curious to see how Spotify is going to proceed in the future with the display of album art. I was really excited to see Spotify's Spotlight feature on podcasts as...

• I'm an album designer looking to enrich the experience of album art for my clients, I'm curious to see how Spotify is going to proceed in the future with the display of album art. I was really excite...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Web Player Keeps Skipping Songs

Hello, For the past week, I've been trying every single day to get my Spotify web player to work. Every single time I go to play anything, a playlist, any song, or even any featured playlist, it just skips and skips and skips until it hits an ad. I'v...

• Hello,    For the past week, I've been trying every single day to get my Spotify web player to work. Every single time I go to play anything, a playlist, any song, or even any featured pl...
  • gnatbean
  • 8 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 10 likes

Music Stops at 2:16

The music Blood on My Name from The Brothers Bright stops at 2:16, immediatly changing to the next one, the music is 4:20 min. long.

• The music Blood on My Name from The Brothers Bright stops at 2:16, immediatly changing to the next one, the music is 4:20 min. long.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes