Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why is my playlist not showing on my artist page?

Why is my playlist not showing on my artist page?

I've created a playlist for my artist page, but recently I've noticed that the playlist isn't visible to anyone but me even though it's not set as private.

It's folowing playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6HB2VqOGjKCUn5YWfkaXD8?si=a0e81ffe6f354832

The artist page is https://open.spotify.com/artist/2jF2ZJPCeAL4UTrWa1Z78f
8 Replies

Hi Jacob! 

You have two artist playlists visible on your artist page ( Donnie & Friends + Donnie's Dittes ). 

I can't see any playlist attached in your post here, so there must be some kind of issue with the playlist. Can you try to share a direct URL to playlist in the thread? 

/D 

Skærmbillede 2022-11-23 kl. 16.05.32.png

Hi,

How do I get the direct URL?

Would this help:

<iframe style="border-radius:12px" src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/6HB2VqOGjKCUn5YWfkaXD8?utm_source=generator" width="100%" height="380" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen="" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" loading="lazy"></iframe>

Playlist.jpg

Hi,

Should I send you some further info? 

Hey @jacobdope,

Thanks for the reply.

It seems this playlist may be indeed private. Could you post a screenshot of the playlist settings menu (right click) so we can have a look at the available options?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi Dian,

Please find the attached screenshot, which should make it bit clearer that the playlist is not set up as private. Let me know what you think. Many thanks.

Screenshot_20221125-111209.png

Hey @jacobdope,

Thanks for sending over this screenshot.

Can you please try selecting "Add to profile"? This should make the playlist visible.

Let us know how it goes.

MihailYModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I've tried it and it didn't work. I've decided to create a duplicated playlist. Not a great solution, but don't think there's a better one. 

pl.jpg

Hey @jacobdope,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

In this case, we'd suggest checking your email, so you can verify if there's any notification regarding this behavior.

On another note, we really appreciate the time you took to report this to us. Unfortunately, on our end, there's not much we can do at this point, since we don't have any further info. We think the workaround you mentioned is a great solution for now. 

If anything else comes up, the Community will always be here for you.

AlejaRModerator

Suggested posts