Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong songs in Beach Boys - All Summer Long (2001 Remaster) album

Wrong songs in Beach Boys - All Summer Long (2001 Remaster) album

Ok, so a bunch of the tracks on this album are incorrectly labeled, and then there's a duplicate. Here is ithe album URI: spotify:album:7HaHiD6k7aPc0vw1ipUdiJ

As far as I can tell, the first few songs are alright. The problems begin with track 6, Carl's Big Chance (spotify:track:06QqmKA3pwgdTlFprfAkpf). As far as I can tell, Carl's Big Chance isn't on the album. Instead, that song actually plays the song Wendy, which should be the following track. The next few songs all play the song that comes after them on the album. So, what is listed as track 7, Wendy, actually plays Do you Remember? which should be the 8th track. This continues all the way to the end, and then tracks 11 and 12 both play Don't Back Down. 

I'll include all the individual URIs for the incorrect tracks below.

"Wendy" (again, the song that actually plays is Do You Remember, but this link is for the song that Spotify claims is Wendy): spotify:track:3EoH51QJNfU8ImuDux8g28

"Do You Remember?": spotify:track:1y6V4yLdmYH3B5s763wfCJ

"Girls on the Beach": spotify:track:6ZWGZhrvJgINWVNW7nFmHs

"Drive-In": spotify:track:18Xst4gZzn1H1qCZSkUu88

"Our Favorite Recording Sessions": spotify:track:4A6d7ca8lHrdHmWcolJCTD

"Don't Back Down": spotify:track:1AJhh43UVy97I7oYUYTCtk

I don't even know these songs really well, but the song titles are frequently used in the lyrics of the songs, so it's pretty easy to tell when it's wrong. 

Also, I feel like I'm pretty good at finding these errors. You guys should maybe offer me a job 🙂

0 Replies

Suggested posts