Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Premium ans noname mp3 player

Hallo, is there any possibility to synchronise Spotify Premium with mp3 player which is not iPod and which hasn't Android? I find it's dissapointing that I can't simply do it, as it was said in ads...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,   is there any possibility to synchronise Spotify Premium with mp3 player which is not iPod and which hasn't Android? I find it's dissapointing that I can't simply do it, as it w...
  • ulam
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not log in thru TLC RokunTv error 8.4

Everything is working perfectly but Spotify is the only channel I can not log in into. It gives me error 8.4 something about not being connected to internet but I am.

• Everything is working perfectly but Spotify is the only channel I can not log in into. It gives me error 8.4 something about not being connected to internet but I am.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no puedo escuchar música !!

Me sale que solo lo puedo usar 14 días en el extranjero vivo en España y no entiendo por que sale eso !!!

• Casual Listener
  • Me sale que solo lo puedo usar 14 días en el extranjero vivo en España y no entiendo por que sale eso !!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying via Paypal

Hey, i hope someone can help me with my problem. I pay the spotify premium account with paypal. Because i'm going to delete my one bank account, i want to switch to the new bank account but i cant choose from which account the monthly amount will be ...

• Visitor
  • Hey, i hope someone can help me with my problem. I pay the spotify premium account with paypal. Because i'm going to delete my one bank account, i want to switch to the new bank account but i cant ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop wont sign in through facebook

When I try to log onto Spotfiy through facebook, I get the error message that says, "Spotfiy desktop client communication failed." This happens with no matter what browser I am using. With my phone, signing on through facebook is the only option it g...

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to log onto Spotfiy through facebook, I get the error message that says, "Spotfiy desktop client communication failed."   This happens with no matter what browser I am using.  Wi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song not fully recorded

Hi:I'm listening the album "Bethoveen, Irish & Scotish songs" (ASTRÉE) and the song "the kiss, dear maid..." ends abruptly after 2 minutes.Is it possible to offer the fully recorded song (in this album)?Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hi: I'm listening the album "Bethoveen, Irish & Scotish songs" (ASTRÉE) and the song "the kiss, dear maid..." ends abruptly after 2 minutes. Is it possible to offer the fully recorded song (in ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing on your smart-TV?

Hello, My Spotify stops so now and then on my Philips smart-TV. This is a known issue in this community. See https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Other-Partner-Devices/Philips-smart-TV/m-p/1011934#M16236 My problem is still not revolved and I do not...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My Spotify stops so now and then on my Philips smart-TV. This is a known issue in this community.  See https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Other-Partner-Devices/Philips-sma...
  • DuncanSalazar
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nokia Lumia 925 and constant Loading overlay

I've got a Lumia 925, and I've noticed that when i connect to my car via Bluetooth, the Spotify app constantly shows a 'loading' overlay in the app. It'll go away for a second, then come right back. Each overlay lasts 5 to 10 seconds. When I disconne...

• I've got a Lumia 925, and I've noticed that when i connect to my car via Bluetooth, the Spotify app constantly shows a 'loading' overlay in the app. It'll go away for a second, then come right back. ...
  • marlov74
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect for Avr with Audyssey (Marantz), DEQ Offset

It work fine on my Marantz Sr5009. There is a features about Spotitfy Connect I would to have: an automatic setup for the Deq offset, from 5 to 15, based on DR value of single entry to play, The dr value is well known.

• Music Fan
  • It work fine on my Marantz Sr5009.   There is a features about Spotitfy Connect I would to have: an automatic setup for the Deq offset, from 5 to 15, based on DR value of single entry t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Marantz
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify with Tivo and password sign-in

I've got my sister a Tivo box and she's signed up to Spotify Premium to use Tivo's app. Unfortunately she's having to enter the password every time she signs into the app and this is impossible for her with the Tivo remote as it's very hard generally...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got my sister a Tivo box and she's signed up to Spotify Premium to use Tivo's app. Unfortunately she's having to enter the password every time she signs into the app and this is impossible for h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse new releases not working on Windows 7

I have tried logging out and logging back in again but since the last few versions of Spotify have been released, my BROWSE and NEW RELEASE functions have stopped working. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried logging out and logging back in again but since the last few versions of Spotify have been released, my BROWSE and NEW RELEASE functions have stopped working. Any suggestions would be gr...
  • dwardu_vella
  • Music Fan
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Messed up Concerto Italiano album

The album "Vespri solenni per la festa di San Marco" by Concerto Italiano/Rinaldo Alessandrini seems to have been corrupted. Take the track Claudio Montevespotify:track:36mDxIFxIc7yr3dvxWpwRgrdi – Selva morale, psalmus 109: Dixit dominus secondo a 8 ...

• The album "Vespri solenni per la festa di San Marco" by Concerto Italiano/Rinaldo Alessandrini seems to have been corrupted. Take the track   Claudio Montevespotify:track:36mDxIFxIc7yr3dvxWp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth A2DP issue

Hi Whenever I use bluetooth headphones I have to manually press next to play the next track. With bluetooth off all tracks play with no problem. Why is that?

• Regular
  • Hi   Whenever I use bluetooth headphones I have to manually press next to play the next track. With bluetooth off all tracks play with no problem. Why is that?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Syncing and PlayTo Features Removed, causing "This Song is not Available"

I have 3 devices that are in sync: A DesktopPC, Android, and an UltraBook wired to a Home Theater System. The DesktopPC has a local library several thousands songs big, many of which are not available on Spotify. Until recently, when these songs were...

• Regular
  • I have 3 devices that are in sync: A DesktopPC, Android, and an UltraBook wired to a Home Theater System.    The DesktopPC has a local library several thousands songs big, many of which...
  • DerekZ
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't delete the offline music from my device's memory!

Hi everybody!How can I delete the music that I have downloaded on my windows phone's memory instead of uninstalling the Spotify app. I can't see that option anywhere.I'd really appreciate your help.Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody! How can I delete the music that I have downloaded on my windows phone's memory instead of uninstalling the Spotify app. I can't see that option anywhere. I'd really appreciate your he...
  • gonzamc7
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connect on Yamaha RX-V475 works fine with old Facebook account but not with new premium account

Hi everybody, I have recently moved from an old Facebook tied account to a new account and upgraded to premium straight away. Now I have 2 Spotify Family accounts, one for myself and one for my wife. I have a Yamaha RX-V475 in the living room hardwir...

• Regular
  • Hi everybody,   I have recently moved from an old Facebook tied account to a new account and upgraded to premium straight away. Now I have 2 Spotify Family accounts, one for myself and one f...
  • rumbazamba
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

cant find friends plsylist

someone pleass help. I have premium and so does my friend, neither of us have facebook. i have his spotify id and i can get to the point where i can see his overview, following, and followers. BUT I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO SEE HIS PLAYLIST. I know ...

• someone pleass help. I have premium and so does my friend, neither of us have facebook. i have his spotify id and i can get to the point where i can see his overview, following, and followers. BUT I ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Typo in song name

There is a song by Machinae Supremacy called "Crouching Camper Hidden Sniper" but it is misspelled as "Crouching Camber Hidden Sniper". I cant find any way of contacting Spotify to inform them of his issue. But it needs to be fixed.

• There is a song by Machinae Supremacy called "Crouching Camper Hidden Sniper" but it is misspelled as "Crouching Camber Hidden Sniper".   I cant find any way of contacting Spotify to inform ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes