Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Proper shuffling of songs in playlist

It seems pretty basic and I have seen community posts from March this year about the same issue but Spotify does not properly shuffle songs. Spotify responded with some big long post about how they use some fancy algorithm to randomly shuffle and ins...

• Casual Listener
  • It seems pretty basic and I have seen community posts from March this year about the same issue but Spotify does not properly shuffle songs. Spotify responded with some big long post about how they u...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rechte Copyright

Hoi zusammen, wem gehören die Lieder nach dem Download beim Premiumabo und kann ich die Lieder behalten, selbst wenn ich das Abo gekündigt habe? Merci, Markus

• Hoi zusammen,   wem gehören die Lieder nach dem Download beim Premiumabo und kann ich die Lieder behalten, selbst wenn ich das Abo gekündigt habe?   Merci, Markus  
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Samsung "Smart TV" Blu-Ray players and TVs

A few months ago the net was all abuzz about Spotify coming to Samsung smart enabled devices. Cant find anywhere that it can be downloaded or a list of compatable devices. Any info?

• Casual Listener
  • A few months ago the net was all abuzz about Spotify coming to Samsung smart enabled devices.   Cant find anywhere that it can be downloaded or a list of compatable devices. Any info?
  • CatGuyTX
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads

If you guys keep playing ads in the middle of songs, I am switching to soundcloud or grooveshark, and instead of promoting it, I shall declare war. All out war. You have 1 month to comply.

• If you guys keep playing ads in the middle of songs, I am switching to soundcloud or grooveshark, and instead of promoting it, I shall declare war. All out war. You have 1 month to comply.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Michael Buble - Christmas

Hey! So I was listening to the album earlier this morning and then suddenly the tracks dissapeared. Now that it's december and Christmas is close by this is my favourite album to listen to and it's gone Any chance it will appear back? Cheers!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!  So I was listening to the album earlier this morning and then suddenly the tracks dissapeared. Now that it's december and Christmas is close by this is my favourite album to listen to ...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

three months for $.99

I saw the advertisement for three months for $.99 and it's not letting me get that deal

• I saw the advertisement for three months for $.99 and it's not letting me get that deal
  • Mhlikescars
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving Albums

I've recently saved new artists and their albums, but when i open spotify again after closing it, all the saved albums are gone and the somg count by the artist is 0. Also spotify kicks me out of the app sometimes with the same result. What's going o...

• Regular
  • I've recently saved new artists and their albums, but when i open spotify again after closing it, all the saved albums are gone and the somg count by the artist is 0. Also spotify kicks me out of the...
  • CarlosLlM
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Def Leppard's original "Animal" missing?

...from the album Hysteria? I can only find de live version. But I want the original one. I have the LP, but I want it in a playlist.

• ...from the album Hysteria? I can only find de live version. But I want the original one. I have the LP, but I want it in a playlist.
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
    Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Partner Device - Xbox One

Hi: I'm a web developer and an idea came up as I was using my Xbox One. I'd like to know if there is a Spotify app in the works for Xbox One and Xbox 360. It would be awesome to simply say phrases like: Xbox, go to Spotify Xbox, play (playlist name) ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi:   I'm a web developer and an idea came up as I was using my Xbox One.   I'd like to know if there is a Spotify app in the works for Xbox One and Xbox 360. It would be awesome to...
  • kg87
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 15 likes

Spotify Radio straying off-topic

Hi All, I'm hoping this question is on the right board here, as "playlists" was the closest thing to spotify radio i could find. When i'm playing Spotify Radio, the songs slowly shift into general music. for example i start of with Within Temptation....

• Regular
  • Hi All,   I'm hoping this question is on the right board here, as "playlists" was the closest thing to spotify radio i could find.   When i'm playing Spotify Radio, the songs slowly...
  • Brainfrz
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Manowar - Gods of War

Hi i am wondering why the album "gods of War is missing :)?

• Hi i am wondering why the album "gods of War is missing :)?
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete Private sent messages?

I need to delete some sent messages but it seems not to be possible Thanks!

• I need to delete some sent messages but it seems not to be possible   Thanks!
  • Deivit_GM
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify deleted my playlist.

I was listening to one of my playlists, the one I put pretty much all of my music on, and it randomly stopped playing and now the playlist is just gone. I tried logging out, deleting the app, checking it on my phone, and all to no avail. If you could...

• I was listening to one of my playlists, the one I put pretty much all of my music on, and it randomly stopped playing and now the playlist is just gone. I tried logging out, deleting the app, checkin...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gramofon download playlists

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a gramofon to connect on my audio system. Before I buy it I have one question. Is it possible to download playlists like on your mobile? Most off the time I play the same playlist and don't want to stream the same songs all...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I'm looking to buy a gramofon to connect on my audio system. Before I buy it I have one question. Is it possible to download playlists like on your mobile? Most off the time I pl...
  • d_mts
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find Spotify on Samsung Smart Tv

Hi, I just got a Samsung Smart TV. I live in Europe and got Spotify to work right from the start. How ever after switching the location settings to USA I cannot find the Spotify App any more. Is it not available in the US? Strange that I got it to wo...

• Hi, I just got a Samsung Smart TV. I live in Europe and got Spotify to work right from the start. How ever after switching the location settings to USA I cannot find the Spotify App any more. Is it n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Philips Fidelio A3 Speaker not Working with Spotify in Argentina

I just bought a Philips Fidelio A3 speaker in France. The AirStudio+ app showed the availability of the spotify service while in France, but once I got to Argentina the service disappeared In the help section of the spotify US site specifies that the...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought a Philips Fidelio A3 speaker in France. The AirStudio+ app showed the availability of the spotify service while in France, but once I got to Argentina the service disappe...
  • balazsviragh
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Depeche Mode - Live in Berlin - Disappeared

I don't know if I'm in the right spot here... I'm from Germany and since 4 days the new live-album from Depeche Mode has disappeared. My playlist with this album still shows the right number of tracks. But the list itself is empty!!! If I search on s...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know if I'm in the right spot here...   I'm from Germany and since 4 days the new live-album from Depeche Mode has disappeared. My playlist with this album still shows the right numb...
  • tate_101
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Limited Songs?

I'm facing this problem, this is one of the reason i was about to cancel spotify premium, i dont find some artist's songs, for example, i type in the spotify android app's search a band, "Breaking Benjamin", and just 1 album shows, but if i type in g...

Android App Spotify in Browser
  • Casual Listener
  • I'm facing this problem, this is one of the reason i was about to cancel spotify premium, i dont find some artist's songs, for example, i type in the spotify android app's search a band, "Breaking Be...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes