Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Transparent tile for Windows Phone

There is a thing I am missing on my Windows Phone, and that is the option to change the live tile for the Spotify, so that is will be transparent. Is this a option there will come in next release or??? A lot of other apps offer this function.

• Regular
  • There is a thing I am missing on my Windows Phone, and that is the option to change the live tile for the Spotify, so that is will be transparent.    Is this a option there will come in...
  • Toxid_Fox
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Spotify Free doesn't work in PC. Why?

Hi, Can you help me? Its been a long time I don't use Spotify and now-today I can't use it. I don't know why but for some weir reason doesn't work in my PC, only on my iphone. The Spotify in my laptop shows me this message all the time: 'Can't play t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Can you help me?   Its been a long time I don't use Spotify  and now-today I can't use it. I don't know why but for some weir reason doesn't work in my PC, only on my iphone. Th...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect Issues

Hello all, i have a problem with the connect feature on my receiver Denon X1100W. In my connect-list ( in the android app and in the spotify beta desktop client with the connect feature) is allways shown the receiver entry, even when the receiver has...

• Hello all,   i have a problem with the connect feature on my receiver Denon X1100W. In my connect-list ( in the android app and in the spotify beta desktop client with the connect feature) i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Windows phone 8.1] Getting a handle on memory usage

It's pretty obvious that Spotify is storing its downloaded material in the main phone memory and not in the SD card. I understand this is because M$ doesn't allow apps to access that (at least at the time the Spotify app was developed). Am I able to ...

• It's pretty obvious that Spotify is storing its downloaded material in the main phone memory and not in the SD card. I understand this is because M$ doesn't allow apps to access that (at least at the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't connect my premium Spotify account with new Sonos

I have a brand new bridge & Play 3. It works fine using iTunes - but when I try to connect to spotify (where most of my music lives), I have a problem. I'm following these instructions:https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1166I get to s...

• Regular
  • I have a brand new bridge & Play 3. It works fine using iTunes - but when I try to connect to spotify (where most of my music lives), I have a problem. I'm following these instructions:https://so...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing Songs from album

MIssing both Haunted and Crazy in Love from Beyoncé from the new alboum of soundtrack for 50 Shades of Grey... want to know if there's any issues specificly with these 2.

• MIssing both Haunted and Crazy in Love from Beyoncé from the new alboum of soundtrack for 50 Shades of Grey... want to know if there's any issues specificly with these 2.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Búsqueda no ofrece resultados

Hola! Al buscar un artista, canción o album, no aparece ningún resultado. La pantalla se queda en blanco, ni siquiera aparece un mensaje de error. Pinchando el nombre en alguna pista que ya tenga guardada tampoco funciona. Gracias de antemano.

• Hola! Al buscar un artista, canción o album, no aparece ningún resultado. La pantalla se queda en blanco, ni siquiera aparece un mensaje de error. Pinchando el nombre en alguna pista que ya tenga gua...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is extremely slow to sync playlists for offline use onto Windows Phone 8.1.

Spotify is extremely slow to sync playlists for offline use onto Windows Phone 8.1. For instance, I am currently trying to download a playlist of 14 songs and it has been stuck on 0% for about 2 hours. Is there a solution to this?

• Spotify is extremely slow to sync playlists for offline use onto Windows Phone 8.1. For instance, I am currently trying to download a playlist of 14 songs and it has been stuck on 0% for about 2 hour...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Facebook Won't Connect When I Try to Link It Through Spotify

I followed the instructions on this page for Windows and the Facebook login/connection interface never comes up: https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/guides/#!/article/Spotify-and-Facebook It stalls for a few seconds and goes straight to a white...

• I followed the instructions on this page for Windows and the Facebook login/connection interface never comes up: https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/guides/#!/article/Spotify-and-Facebook It ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A Spotify/Facebook question.....

This isn't really a huge problem, but I was just curious. I have my Spotify (and Last.fm) set to display all the songs I play in the ticker. Well, all my songs used to be displayed on Spotify, but now, even with that option checked, only Last.fm is d...

• Roadie
  • This isn't really a huge problem, but I was just curious.  I have my Spotify (and Last.fm) set to display all the songs I play in the ticker.  Well, all my songs used to be displayed on Spo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows phone 8] Album artwork not showing up when playing music

Whenever i play a track, it shows on the bar at the top but the lock screen is the same background making finding what im listening to a bit harder. Any help thx

• Regular
  • Whenever i play a track, it shows on the bar at the top but the lock screen is the same background making finding what im listening to a bit harder. Any help thx
  • jacob1710
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback on Denon CEOL Piccolo: Do not buy!

Hello, I'm posting to give some feedback on the Denon CEOL Piccolo. I was really happy when I received it today, but it did not last long... It is a complete disaster: 1) Spotify integration is unusable: As soon as I am connected it totally freezes. ...

• Roadie
  • Hello, I'm posting to give some feedback on the Denon CEOL Piccolo. I was really happy when I received it today, but it did not last long... It is a complete disaster:   1) Spotify integrati...
  • Mhhodgskin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hmmm....another question.

So, as I continue to look around the Spotify community, I noticed something that I would love to understand more. It probably isn't super important, but I wanted to know anyway. I notice that some people have their screen name in regular blue letters...

• Roadie
  • So, as I continue to look around the Spotify community, I noticed something that I would love to understand more.  It probably isn't super important, but I wanted to know anyway.  I notice ...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Android won't find Onkyo Reciever

Good day, I have recently bougt an Onkyo TX-Nr 515 Reciever, and my Spotify will sometimes connect but sometimes it won't even find my receiver. I have tried resetting my Onkyo but the same problem keeps appearing. I was wondering if it is a problem ...

• Casual Listener
  • Good day, I have recently bougt an Onkyo TX-Nr 515 Reciever, and my Spotify will sometimes connect but sometimes it won't even find my receiver. I have tried resetting my Onkyo but the same problem k...
  • Gertman
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Blind Guardian - Somewhere Far Beyond

Hello, Why the album "Somewhere Far Beyond" of "Blind Guardian" is no longer available on Spotify ? Thanks, Tovich

• Hello,   Why the album "Somewhere Far Beyond" of "Blind Guardian" is no longer available on Spotify ?    Thanks, Tovich
  • jesuslpgc
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Bad connection

For the whole afternoon its not possible for me to search for music on Spotify. Message: a mistake ocuured. Try again. But it does'nt work!

• Casual Listener
  • For the whole afternoon its not possible for me to search for music on Spotify. Message: a mistake ocuured. Try again. But it does'nt work!
  • Spo1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Cardio Playlist from a Week Ago

Hey guys wondering if anyone could help me out with the songs that were on this particular playlist a week ago.Turns out even though I saved an specific song in my favorites, my app apparently didn't like it as much as I. So I am trying to figure the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys wondering if anyone could help me out with the songs that were on this particular playlist a week ago. Turns out even though I saved an specific song in my favorites, my app apparently didn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 songs of Beyoncé made to the soundtrack album of 50 shades of gray

2 songs of Beyoncé made to the soundtrack album of 50 grayscale simply disappeared from my spotify the music library and I was listening to a lot of the songs because I thought the incredible versions, someone can tell me why the spotify practiced th...

• 2 songs of Beyoncé made to the soundtrack album of 50 grayscale simply disappeared from my spotify the music library and I was listening to a lot of the songs because I thought the incredible version...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Fire TV] Spotify Connect on Fire TV issues with iOS app

Sound quality blows. What's the point of having Spotify Premium and a nice sound system if you can't get better than FM-radio quality sound? Connecting is cumbersome: a) launch Connect on Fire TV, b) play a track on iOS Spotify, c) click album artwor...

• Sound quality blows. What's the point of having Spotify Premium and a nice sound system if you can't get better than FM-radio quality sound? Connecting is cumbersome: a) launch Connect on Fire TV, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes