Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify on LG Smart TV

The spotify App on the LG Smart TV won't work correctly. I have got the problem that current song won't be displayed in the bottom left side of the app. I can't also access the settings of the app. It's a LG from 2014 with the latest firmware release...

• Casual Listener
  • The spotify App on the LG Smart TV won't work correctly. I have got the problem that current song won't be displayed in the bottom left side of the app. I can't also access the settings of the app. I...
  • GotMusic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Releases App Name

Please help. I loved this one app and I can't think of it for the life of me. I think they have a web version and I want to continue to use it now that apps are gone. It scanned your entire music library and let you know when new releases were availa...

• Please help. I loved this one app and I can't think of it for the life of me. I think they have a web version and I want to continue to use it now that apps are gone.    It scanned your e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happend to "top lists"?

what happend to the top list? you know, the top 100 tracks currently on spotify? Is the feature gone? I cant find it anywhere

• Casual Listener
  • what happend to the top list? you know, the top 100 tracks currently on spotify? Is the feature gone? I cant find it anywhere 😕
  • Krump
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify connect

I once uses Spotify connect to play music on a demon receiver and now that receiver airways shows up on my list of available devices. How do I remove it?

• I once uses Spotify connect to play music on a demon receiver and now that receiver airways shows up on my list of available devices. How do I remove it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Postal number

I tried to change my email and it said my Postal number was not correct even though I don't know my postal number how do you find your postal number?

• I tried to change my email and it said my Postal number was not correct even though I don't know my postal number how do you find your postal number?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo TX-NR626 Problems

Hello! I have a problem with my Onkyo TX-NR626 AVR. I have the Premium-Account since today and the Onkyo is not playing any Songs. I`ve added a few playlists in the Desktop-App, but when I open them on my Onkyo there are no songs displayed and it say...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have a problem with my Onkyo TX-NR626 AVR. I have the Premium-Account since today and the Onkyo is not playing any Songs. I`ve added a few playlists in the Desktop-App, but when I open them ...
  • vijaip
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify cutting out on my smart tv

I upgraded to Premium to have the music on my smart tv and it is constantly cutting out. I have not yet been able to listen to an entire song. Thought maybe it was something with my TV but YouTube will play an entire video with out bufferig. Whats go...

• I upgraded to Premium to have the music on my smart tv and it is constantly cutting out. I have not yet been able to listen to an entire song. Thought maybe it was something with my TV but YouTube wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Feature Broken.

Buyer Beware, even if this is a free service. With the new prompted install/upgrade- their Radio feature no longer works functionally. When you play their Radio, and pick a genera, it plays the same songs in sequence over and over. No variety mix. Sa...

• Music Fan
  • Buyer Beware, even if this is a free service. With the new prompted install/upgrade- their Radio feature no longer works functionally. When you play their Radio, and pick a genera, it plays the same ...
  • Beccaflowers7
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Car Stereo and Spotify

I've searched all over the interwebs and there doesn't seem to be any information at all that will definitively tell me the answer. Spotify is my streaming music program of choice everywhere - my iPhone, computer, smart TV, and most importantly my ve...

• Casual Listener
  • I've searched all over the interwebs and there doesn't seem to be any information at all that will definitively tell me the answer.   Spotify is my streaming music program of choice everywhere...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files wont add to any playlist

Hi since i updated my spotify to the new look version (i am on unlimited) i can no longer add my mp3's or local files to any playlist. Ive tried dowloading a codec and that doesnt make a difference! Its starting to annoy me someone help!

• Hi since i updated my spotify to the new look version (i am on unlimited) i can no longer add my mp3's or local files to any playlist. Ive tried dowloading a codec and that doesnt make a difference! ...
  • Amin1337
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Version and Catalog Updates Removing Songs From Playslists

I use spotify premium as a profressional musician. I have a running playlist of every song we've done, and it's incredibly important that this list doesn't change. But, every time a new version is released, or the catalog changes, the songs disappear...

• Regular
  • I use spotify premium as a profressional musician.  I have a running playlist of every song we've done, and it's incredibly important that this list doesn't change.  But, every time a new v...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! nokia lumia 930

Hello. Recently downloaded The spotify app for Windows Phone. When I try to log in, nothing happens. It just says "logging in" without anything happening. I have tried to reinstall The app and reboot my Phone without that helping in any way. What to ...

• Visitor
  • Hello. Recently downloaded The spotify app for Windows Phone. When I try to log in, nothing happens. It just says "logging in" without anything happening. I have tried to reinstall The app and reboot...
  • Frozenexecute
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth track skipping

Has anybody else picked up one of these? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Satechi%C2%AE-Bluetooth-Button-Series-Samsung/dp/B00RM75Bluetooth Car Android SkipNL0/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427305324&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=satchi+bluetooth I plug my phone in to m...

• Casual Listener
  • Has anybody else picked up one of these?   http://www.amazon.co.uk/Satechi%C2%AE-Bluetooth-Button-Series-Samsung/dp/B00RM75Bluetooth Car Android SkipNL0/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=142730532...
  • AlitoAmeglio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Master of Puppets by Metallica

Man, the Master of Puppets album is just stupid don't know why, what happened? Fix that please, they look like demons singing

• Man, the Master of Puppets album is just stupid don't know why, what happened? Fix that please, they look like demons singing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Private Messages

How am I supposed to start a private message (in the music player both windows and android) without sharing music first? Like say I want to send JohnDoe99 a private message, how would I do it?

• Roadie
  • How am I supposed to start a private message (in the music player both windows and android) without sharing music first? Like say I want to send JohnDoe99 a private message, how would I do it?
  • ZenaDivine
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't allow to make songs available offline

I have premium and I've used it quite a bit to download songs for offline listening but all of a sudden it won't let me do it. Every time I try to make something available offline it automatically switches back.

• I have premium and I've used it quite a bit to download songs for offline listening but all of a sudden it won't let me do it. Every time I try to make something available offline it automatically sw...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help with a quick problem....

So, this should be an easy fix, but I just can't seem to fix it myself...I tried to embed a song into a post, but the new Spotify update does not have that option....it only has the option to share the link. I am seeing other folks that can still emb...

• Roadie
  • So, this should be an easy fix, but I just can't seem to fix it myself... I tried to embed a song into a post, but the new Spotify update does not have that option....it only has the option to share...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs Missing From An Album

Was looking up Pay Day by Classified and found out that the album that is is on, Classified's self-titled album, is missing both that song as well as Familiar (featuring Mike Boyd and DJ IV). Not only that but Higher (featuring B.o.B.) was included e...

• Was looking up Pay Day by Classified and found out that the album that is is on, Classified's self-titled album, is missing both that song as well as Familiar (featuring Mike Boyd and DJ IV...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes