Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Xbox Viewer Options

Xbox Viewer Options

Im glad the videos have come to the xbox, though i felt i would bring my idea to the table.

It isnt a big idea to watch the video if im multitasking, or focused on other things. However, ive noticed that when i watch a podcast on the spotify app on my phone, and then switch to my xbox midvideo, it wont play the video. I have to open a new podcast, then go back and reopen the one i wanted to watch, and start it from the beginning, fast forward to the place i left off, and continue.

Its a very convoluted way of fixing this "bug" or "issue" ive been experiencing.

If others are sharing this issue, and would like to have the option to switch between a screensaver, and the video, i would really like to kick this one up to 100 to see if we can get more options to adjust things like this.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for any future considerations.

1 Reply

Hey there @A1_D0C,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community 🙂 Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

We've moved your post as we'd like to help with the issue you're experiencing. In this case, would you mind letting us know if you've already tried any troubleshooting steps? This will help us give you better suggestions.

We'd also recommend submitting your idea about the screensaver/video switch again. Make sure to follow the Community Guidelines when doing this. 

We'll be on the lookout!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts