Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs in a playlist are causing the song's album to show up in album view!

So I've always organised by Spotify collection by adding individual tracks to a playlist that I call "Tunes". This playlist is downloaded to my phone so I can listen to it in the car without an internet connection. Recently, I've become interested in...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've always organised by Spotify collection by adding individual tracks to a playlist that I call "Tunes". This playlist is downloaded to my phone so I can listen to it in the car without an ...
  • Grand
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player not working on Win 10 Edge browser

Can't get the web player to work. I can log in. I can follow browse through and add songs to playlists, save songs to my library. But pressing play does nothing. I can't add songs to queue, can't start a radio... etc. The buttons all respond to click...

• Casual Listener
  • Can't get the web player to work. I can log in. I can follow browse through and add songs to playlists, save songs to my library. But pressing play does nothing. I can't add songs to queue, can't sta...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to listen on Firefox / Fedora Linux 27

I reinstalled Fedora 27 on my laptop and started from scratch. I'm using Firefox 59.0.2 (64-bit). I enabled DRM and Winedevine plugin, but I'm not able to listen to any music - when I click play on a song, it shows as playing, but nothing happens, th...

• Regular
  • I reinstalled Fedora 27 on my laptop and started from scratch. I'm using Firefox 59.0.2 (64-bit). I enabled DRM and Winedevine plugin, but I'm not able to listen to any music - when I click play on a...
  • _calm_bomb_
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play explicit version of "the way of the fist" Five Finger Death Punch

Recently i messaged fan community they say that the not clean version is avaible but when i tried to listen to it, it's censored. I'm from Poland and people that i've been writing to are from USA, could someone help me out?

• Recently i messaged fan community they say that the not clean version is avaible but when i tried to listen to it, it's censored. I'm from Poland and people that i've been writing to are from USA, co...
  • EthanMKLewis
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

weekly playlist

Hi, every monday weekly playlist changing right?Yesterday my weekly updated too. I listened 5-6 music. Today (tuesday) when i open my weekly playlist its updated again and all songs not for me. Not like my favourite songs. Can't find my monday weekly...

• Hi, every monday weekly playlist changing right? Yesterday my weekly updated too. I listened 5-6 music. Today (tuesday) when i open my weekly playlist its updated again and all songs not for me. Not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist

How do I put my music on spotify after putting it on CD baby? I already have an account but I really dont know what to do

• How do I put my music on spotify after putting it on CD baby? I already have an account but I really dont know what to do
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Embed Player Normal Tab vs Private Tab

I've embedded a playlist on my site. I wanted when I clicked on the play button that it started playing both the site and the app (at least the progress of the song was still on the web). This does not happen if I'm navigating through the normal chro...

• I've embedded a playlist on my site. I wanted when I clicked on the play button that it started playing both the site and the app (at least the progress of the song was still on the web). This d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player will not work

spotify app will not play songs on computer, chromebook, it keeps freezing and saying theres a problem and to refresh. I do but it still will not work, checked connection, restarted computer, logged out and back into app, none have worked so far.

• spotify app will not play songs on computer, chromebook, it keeps freezing and saying theres a problem and to refresh. I do but it still will not work, checked connection, restarted computer, logged ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Track Running, No Audio

I have tried all the obvious solutions and gone through multiple devices. Tracks will run as though they are playing but no audio plays.I have checked all windows volume and mixer settings, I have restarted the computers, I have restarted the browser...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried all the obvious solutions and gone through multiple devices. Tracks will run as though they are playing but no audio plays. I have checked all windows volume and mixer settings, I hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Confused Title Tracks in Album

These tracks seem wrongly titled: https://line-in.spotify.com/track/2EfF5luJhLalmsNpegIVUHhttps://line-in.spotify.com/track/6UTS0DlKJA1Zab7iAksG7D The first's title should be the second, and vice versa.

• Casual Listener
  • These tracks seem wrongly titled:   https://line-in.spotify.com/track/2EfF5luJhLalmsNpegIVUH https://line-in.spotify.com/track/6UTS0DlKJA1Zab7iAksG7D   The first's title should be the ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thailand top 50 is flood by BTS

11 BTS song in top of Thailand Top 50. It's look like this chart flood by BTS lover (see in attachment)Spotify should manage it or create new top chart playlist like Top korean song in thailand. or Top Thai song in Thailand.

• 11 BTS song in top of Thailand Top 50. It's look like this chart flood by BTS lover (see in attachment) Spotify should manage it or create new top chart playlist like Top korean song in thailand. or...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search Within Playlist Not Working (WP7)

My playlist works just fine but when I go to search for a specific song it doesn't play the song that I searched for but rather the song on the underlay. So for example, instead of playing the third song in the list of searched songs, it plays the th...

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist works just fine but when I go to search for a specific song it doesn't play the song that I searched for but rather the song on the underlay. So for example, instead of playing the third ...
  • DangaTrong
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Alternatives to Spotify

As someone who has really enjoyed Spotify it pains me to say this, but I think it’s time to change to a new streaming service. The ongoing ChromeCast pausing issues are beyond frustrating. I used to be able to cast directly to my Vizio TV and they se...

• Casual Listener
  • As someone who has really enjoyed Spotify it pains me to say this, but I think it’s time to change to a new streaming service. The ongoing ChromeCast pausing issues are beyond frustrating. I used to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
    Music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player] Issue: Unable to Follow users in Chrome

So as the title states, I have been having this issue while using the browser player (in Chrome), specifically in that I am unable to find any social buttons on a user's main page. The biggest problem I have with this is that there seems to be no "fo...

• So as the title states, I have been having this issue while using the browser player (in Chrome), specifically in that I am unable to find any social buttons on a user's main page. The biggest proble...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't login to my spotify account.

I tried to log in to my Spotify on 5/20/18 but I couldn't. The app wasn't letting me log in. when I clicked on "log in" the app reloaded ( I am using Chromebook). When I tried to log in on the website I could see what I had recently been listening to...

• I tried to log in to my Spotify on 5/20/18 but I couldn't. The app wasn't letting me log in. when I clicked on "log in" the app reloaded ( I am using Chromebook). When I tried to log in on ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify immediatley crashes

So i have been using Spotify on a Chromebook, and a few days ago it just stopped working, everytime I open up Spotify the webpage just turns black after around 3 seconds and I can not do anything. Any solutions?Thank you

• So i have been using Spotify on a Chromebook, and a few days ago it just stopped working, everytime I open up Spotify the webpage just turns black after around 3 seconds and I can not do anything. An...
  • reconman12
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify to stream for BBHot100

Hi, my account was made in the US while I was still there but I've been staying outside of the US for a couple weeks and after 14 days of being outside of the US, I was logged out. I had used VPN to log back in. Will my streams still be counted towar...

• Hi, my account was made in the US while I was still there but I've been staying outside of the US for a couple weeks and after 14 days of being outside of the US, I was logged out. I had used VPN to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LAST.FM Scrobbler Troubleshooting Tips

Hi Spotify Community! I've seen many users posting about issues with Last.Fm and the new scrobbler application. Most specifically, the track shows as scrobbling but doesn't save after the play. I know how frustrating this is myself!Last.FM is aware t...

• Community Legend
  • Hi Spotify Community! 🙂 I've seen many users posting about issues with Last.Fm and the new scrobbler application. Most specifically, the track shows as scrobbling but doesn't save after the play....
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Çalma Listesi Müzikler Gözükmüyor

Bilgisayardan çalma listesi oluşturdum. Telefonumdan müziklerimi göremiyorum. Eklediğim müzikler için çalma listesini ortak çalma listesi olarak yaptım gene olmadı. İstasyon kurmayı denedim izin vermedi. Hiç bir şekilde müziklerimi telefonumda göremi...

• Bilgisayardan çalma listesi oluşturdum. Telefonumdan müziklerimi göremiyorum. Eklediğim müzikler için çalma listesini ortak çalma listesi olarak yaptım gene olmadı. İstasyon kurmayı denedim izin verm...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Public playlist limit?

I have a premium account and I currently have 218 public playlists. But 18 of them doesn't show on my profile, the oldest 18 of them to be exact. So is there a limit on how many playlists I can make public?

• I have a premium account and I currently have 218 public playlists. But 18 of them doesn ' t show on my profile, the oldest 18 of them to be exact. So is there a  limit on how man...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes