Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Ps4 has fake playlist

My ps4 quick menu has playlists on it that I didn't make and will not show me the playlists that I have made. I have tried logging out and deleting and re installing the app on both ps4 and mobile and unlinked and relinked my account. The music tab s...

• Visitor
  • My ps4 quick menu has playlists on it that I didn't make and will not show me the playlists that I have made. I have tried logging out and deleting and re installing the app on both ps4 and mobile an...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Question about Djay pro 2 and offline playlists

Hello. I have a question. I am using djay pro 2 on mac. Also, I own Spotify premium account and have downloaded some of the playlists for offline use. I know that I cannot use Spotify resource from djay pro 2 without the internet. The question is nex...

• Hello. I have a question. I am using djay pro 2 on mac. Also, I own Spotify premium account and have downloaded some of the playlists for offline use. I know that I cannot use Spotify resource from d...
  • BellaGorden
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify web api

Hello everyone,I have tried contacting various customer services and been redirected multiple times or told to read terms and services. Unfortunately I still haven't received an answer to my question. I was wondering if I could use spotify web API da...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, I have tried contacting various customer services and been redirected multiple times or told to read terms and services. Unfortunately I still haven't received an answer to my questi...
  • sophieitsmyname
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

switching accounts

PlanPremiumCountryUAEDeviceAcer laptop (windows)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuei currently have a premium spotify account but my subscription is coming to an end soon (in a couple of days) i want to switch my account.i want a new acco...

• Plan Premium Country UAE Device Acer laptop (windows) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue i currently have a premium spotify account but my subscription is coming to an ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playstation Music][Subscription] Playstation Music plan

The Playstation Music partnership is stopping and I still want premium, what is going to happen to my account?

• Visitor
  • The Playstation Music partnership is stopping and I still want premium, what is going to happen to my account? 
  • 引きこもり
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playstation Music
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist using other artist's page

I was checking out the page of a band I like (the punk band PUP), and I noticed that some entirely unrelated random rapper got his song on PUP's official artist page. I'm pretty sure using another artist's page without their permission isn't allowed,...

• Regular
  • I was checking out the page of a band I like (the punk band PUP), and I noticed that some entirely unrelated random rapper got his song on PUP's official artist page. I'm pretty sure using another ar...
  • beau8787
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Color sampled background gradient not showing on certain browsers

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceWeb PlayerOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueI noticed that in my main browser, i stopped seeing the color sampled gradient backgrounds on playlists. This was easily my favorite UI decision by spotify, and i logged...

BitwiseAndrea_0-1585067468466.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Web Player Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue I noticed that in my main browser, i stopped seeing the color sampled gradient backgrounds on...
  • BitwiseAndrea
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution change downloaded songs

Hey there,I'm new to the community and still need to find my way around, so, sorry, if I ask a question already asked or ask it in the wrong place.I was wondering, wether or not I can change the selection of songs I download for offline usage. The do...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, I'm new to the community and still need to find my way around, so, sorry, if I ask a question already asked or ask it in the wrong place. I was wondering, wether or not I can change the ...
  • Suse1223
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange playlist always starts to play

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDevicesSamsung Galaxy S6, Amazon Fire Stick 2.0, Samsung Galaxy S8, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2Operating SystemAndroid (idk which one) My Question or IssueMy Spotify always plays this strange playlist called "bjr". I've never listene...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Switzerland Devices Samsung Galaxy S6, Amazon Fire Stick 2.0, Samsung Galaxy S8, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Operating System Android (idk which one)   My Question or I...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Music ] Bad quality on track

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DeviceLaptop, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7Operating SystemWindows 10, Android 9 My Question or Issue Hello.The track "A danca - Live from Brazil / 1992" by the artist "Legiao Urbana", album "Musicas p / Acampamento", have a bad qualit...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device Laptop, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Operating System Windows 10, Android 9   My Question or Issue   Hello. The track "A danca - Live from Br...
  • MoraisXXI
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback

PlanPremiumCountryThe United States of America DeviceiPhone 6s and Dell LaptopOperating System My Question or IssueWhen I play certain playlists made by Spotify such as Bass Arcade and Brain Food the songs will skip the end and start the next song a ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country The United States of America  Device iPhone 6s and Dell Laptop Operating System   My Question or Issue When I play certain playlists made by Spotify such as Ba...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Portal missing Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryTurkey DeviceFacebook PortalOperating SystemAndroid I guess My Question or Issue There was Spotify App that I was using, I che

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey   Device Facebook Portal Operating System Android I guess   My Question or Issue   There was Spotify App that I was using, I che  
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 doesn’t play sound

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDevicePS4 1TBOperating SystemPS4 My Question or IssueHello,when I playing music through my PS4 the music looks like it’s running but there is no sounds playing, I already check the TV (works for every game and other ap...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device PS4 1TB Operating System PS4   My Question or Issue Hello, when I playing music through my PS4 the music looks like it’s running b...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Google Home] limited and sometimes poorly recommended radio songs after playing requested song

PlanPremium DeviceGoogle Home Apologies if this is the wrong spot to post this question. First time posting!I am having an issue with Google Home + Spotify playing a limited selection of radio songs after playing a requested song. In the past, when I...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Device Google Home   Apologies if this is the wrong spot to post this question. First time posting! I am having an issue with Google Home + Spotify playing a limited s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist crashes when scrolling on XBox One app at the 91st song

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceXbox OneOperating SystemXbox OS My Question or IssueWhen scrolling through a playlist containing over 90 songs with the gamepad, a "Something went wrong" error message appears on the 91st song. When I click on "Try again...

• Plan Premium Country France Device Xbox One Operating System Xbox OS   My Question or Issue When scrolling through a playlist containing over 90 songs with the gamepad, a "Something we...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    WD
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How to Block Followers on Last.fm

Hi all, Just yesterday I learned how to remove followers on Last.fm, and I thought I’d share here on the Spotify Community in case there are other Last.fm users with annoying followers: Log in to Last.fm and navigate to “Settings” Select “Privacy” Sc...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hi all,   Just yesterday I learned how to remove followers on Last.fm, and I thought I’d share here on the Spotify Community in case there are other Last.fm users with annoying followers: ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast functionality is totally broken

PlanPremiumCountryDACH DeviceHuawei P30Operating SystemAndroid 9Spotify Version8.5.23.686 My Question or IssueOkay guys, seriously: Please just enter Chromecast and Spotify in any search engine you like and you get same results. Lots of people saying...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country DACH   Device Huawei P30 Operating System Android 9 Spotify Version 8.5.23.686   My Question or Issue Okay guys, seriously: Please just enter Chromecast ...
  • Xenia
  • 20 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 20 likes

Playlist too long?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle Pixel 2 XL casting to a Google homeOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI have a playlist that had upwards of 300 hours of music on it and whenever I try to cast to my Google home I can't use this playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Google Pixel 2 XL casting to a Google home Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I have a playlist that had upwards of 300 hours of musi...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I change how I log in?

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUKDeviceVariousOperating SystemVarious My Question or IssueHello, I'd like to change from logging into Spotify via Facebook to using a user name and password. Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, how to go about so...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country UK Device Various Operating System Various   My Question or Issue Hello, I'd like to change from logging into Spotify via Facebook to using a user n...
  • Xenia
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Will not stay paused

Anyone found a solution for this problem. I'm having something similar happening on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Android 10). Actually in my case it is even worse because I'm starting a WhatsApp call and Spotify is resuming playing over...

• Visitor
  • Anyone found a solution for this problem.    I'm having something similar happening on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Android 10).   Actually in my case it is even wors...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes