Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Song not playing from the first song from playlist

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceAsus ZenbookOperating SystemWindows 10My Issue1. Whenever I rearrange my songs according to the dates (newest to oldest) in my album, after double-clicking the album, it would still play from the bottom, which is the d...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device Asus Zenbook Operating System Windows 10 My Issue 1. Whenever I rearrange my songs according to the dates (newest to oldest) in my album, after doubl...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Coronavirus songs

Hi All, I hope you are all staying safe during what can only be described as a pretty terrible time. I wanted to share some thoughts with everyone on the growing number of corona related songs popping up on Spotify at the moment. I am not someone who...

• Visitor
  • Hi All,   I hope you are all staying safe during what can only be described as a pretty terrible time.   I wanted to share some thoughts with everyone on the growing number of corona re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution kept playing the first track after playing other songs

Hi, I have encountered a problem while using Spotify. No matter which songs I clicked to play in the "liked songs" album, it seems to play back to the first song in the 'liked songs" album after that song has finished playing. I have tried to uninsta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have encountered a problem while using Spotify. No matter which songs I clicked to play in the "liked songs" album, it seems to play back to the first song in the 'liked songs" album after that...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Connect] Disable jvc car stereo app pop up

Stereo at work doesnt have bluetooth so i plug my phone via usb so i can use play pause prev next. Problem is every single time i plug it in, this pop up comes along messes the spotify playback etc. Any way to disable this and auto open spotify and a...

• Gig Goer
  • Stereo at work doesnt have bluetooth so i plug my phone via usb so i can use play pause prev next. Problem is every single time i plug it in, this pop up comes along messes the spotify playback etc. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing bar?

A couple days ago, the bar that shows the length of the song isn't showing up anymore. Like, it's totally cut off so I can't move what place of the song I want to listen anymore. Has anyone else had this problem? It was clearly visible before, I don'...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple days ago, the bar that shows the length of the song isn't showing up anymore. Like, it's totally cut off so I can't move what place of the song I want to listen anymore. Has anyone else had ...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scroll to the bottom of playlist

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceVizio TVOperating SystemAmazon Fire TV Stick My Question or IssueWhen I use the Spotify app on my Fire Stick, I'm unable to scroll to the bottom of a long playlist. When I get at least halfway through the warning "So...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Vizio TV Operating System Amazon Fire TV Stick    My Question or Issue When I use the Spotify app on my Fire Stick, I'm unable to scroll to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player scaling does not work as it should

My Question or IssueScaling of web player page has never been good but now after latest update to page it's quite unusable. I use Spotity as narrow as possible on screen since I need most of the screen for different purposes but I also would like to ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Scaling of web player page has never been good but now after latest update to page it's quite unusable. I use Spotity as narrow as possible on screen since I need most of the sc...
  • Proffa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists that infringe on copyright

I represent HardDrive Radio with Lou Brutus. We have 2 radio shows, one that is just called HardDrive and one that is HardDrive XL. The shows are owned by United Stations Radio Networks. We have had several issues with people on Spotify creating play...

• Regular
  • I represent HardDrive Radio with Lou Brutus.  We have 2 radio shows, one that is just called HardDrive and one that is HardDrive XL.  The shows are owned by United Stations Radio Networks.&...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Standalone mode on Galaxy active2

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceSamsung Galaxy active 2 Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi I'm trying to reconnect my galaxy active 2 to spotify after I changed my password on my phone (galaxy 9). It will now only play in remote set...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States  Device Samsung Galaxy active 2  Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Hi I'm trying to reconnect my galaxy active 2 to spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"spotify.com/download" 404 error

Windows 10Google ChromeFull link: "https://www.spotify.com/us/download/windows/?_ga=2.44541028.1182942638.1585760200-1650301015.1585760200"Above link gives a 404.

• Windows 10 Google Chrome Full link: "https://www.spotify.com/us/download/windows/?_ga=2.44541028.1182942638.1585760200-1650301015.1585760200" Above link gives a 404.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How to see playlist description in Web Player?

I can't seem to find the playlist description in the Web Player. On my phone app, when I swipe left on the playlist, I can see a brief description of the playlist, the date it was updated, and the total time duration of the playlist. On the Web Playe...

• Regular
  • I can't seem to find the playlist description in the Web Player. On my phone app, when I swipe left on the playlist, I can see a brief description of the playlist, the date it was updated, and the to...
  • bennyasish-au
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Help please! Need to play 2 Spotify playlists at a wedding in off-grid venue

My Question or IssueMe and my partner are getting married this year in an off-grid campsite venue. There is solar power to charge phones and to power a speaker/silent disco system (BOSE plug and play) in the venue dancing area. There is no wifi. I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Me and my partner are getting married this year in an off-grid campsite venue. There is solar power to charge phones and to power a speaker/silent disco system (BOSE plug and pl...
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

German podcasts and music in Daily Drive on the 1st/2nd of April - April fools or bug?

PlanPremiumCountryNO DeviceLaptop Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThe daily drive podcasts and songs got replaced by german podcasts on the second of april for me. Is this an April fools thing or a mistake? The daily drive isn't displa...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country NO   Device Laptop   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue The daily drive podcasts and songs got replaced by german podcasts on the secon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player Chrome sound fluctuating

Device: PCOperating System: Windows 10Browser: Chrome and FirefoxUsing Web PlayerHi everybody!I'm having an issue where the sound fluctuate during the music. I first had this problem while using the app.Tried everything I found here in the community ...

• Device: PC Operating System: Windows 10 Browser: Chrome and Firefox Using Web Player Hi everybody! I'm having an issue where the sound fluctuate during the music. I first had this problem while ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution search function on windows phone doesn't work

The search function on my windows phone (windows 10 mobile) doesn't work anymore. Same after reinstall. Any ideas? But buying a new smartphone

•   The search function on my windows phone (windows 10 mobile) doesn't work anymore. Same after reinstall. Any ideas? But buying a new smartphone 🙂
  • we420247
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to add an entire album to queue? (Web player)

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows (Web player) My Question or IssueWhen I click on the three points to open a menu for an album, there is no option to add this album to the current queue. I would like to be able to sel...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Desktop Operating System Windows (Web player)   My Question or Issue When I click on the three points to open a menu for an album, there is no o...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Song Radio Plays Exact Same Sequence of Songs

Hi, I'm having an issue when I start a Song Radio where it plays the exact same tracks in the same sequence every time I start it (with weeks in-between). E.g. Start Radio on song ORIGINAL. Radio = ORIGINAL, Song 1, Song 2, Song 3, Song 4. I do the s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm having an issue when I start a Song Radio where it plays the exact same tracks in the same sequence every time I start it (with weeks in-between). E.g. Start Radio on song ORIGINAL. Radio = O...
  • lukehawthorne
  • 16 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot add songs to shared playlist on web app.

PlanPremium CountryUS DeviceOccurs on both a custom desktop and a Lenovo Thinkpad T490Operating SystemArch Linux 5.5.7-1-MANJARO My Question or IssueWhen I try to add a song to a playlist shared with me on the web app, it fails (with no visible error...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Country US   Device Occurs on both a custom desktop and a Lenovo Thinkpad T490 Operating System Arch Linux 5.5.7-1-MANJARO   My Question or Issue W...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes