Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in to my free account

PlanFreeCountryUSA DevicePC / Webplayer ChromeOperating SystemWindows 8 My Question or IssueHello. I'm having problems with loggin in into my spotify free accounts. The problem is that i've been using my FIRST free spotify account for about a day and...

•   Plan Free Country USA  Device PC / Webplayer Chrome Operating System Windows 8  My Question or Issue Hello. I'm having problems with loggin in into my spotify free accounts...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player ads-container broken

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceWebplayerOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or Issue Currently the webplayer has a bug on the page where the ads-containter div covers the bottom section of the contentSpacing div. This becomes a problem since it covers th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA  Device Webplayer Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue  Currently the webplayer has a bug on the page where the ads-containter div covers the bott...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 Spotify app loading problem still exists

Hi, The problem happens when I try to start Spotify app on PS4, it would stuck on the logo screen forever(grey background with the green Spotify logo) and wouldnt launch. I have been searching on this community site and found tons of similar cases, O...

• Hi,   The problem happens when I try to start Spotify app on PS4, it would stuck on the logo screen forever(grey background with the green Spotify logo) and wouldnt launch.   I have bee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Refresh updated podcast episode

Hello,I am a podcast producer and have recently started offering my content on Spotify. There was an issue while uploading our latest episode and as a result the podcast was published incomplete. I have since then updated the mp3 file on our server, ...

• Visitor
  •   Hello, I am a podcast producer and have recently started offering my content on Spotify.   There was an issue while uploading our latest episode and as a result the podcast was p...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New playlist fails, old playlists can't be edited

PlanPremiumCountry Germany DeviceSONY XPERIA Z5 COMPACT Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHey community, I recently changed from regular Premium to Spotify premium for students. Since then, I've got a few problems with my account. All of my...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany  Device SONY XPERIA Z5 COMPACT  Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Hey community,  I recently changed from regular...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution search Engine

Hi,I have just realized that if I enter "Aquarius Records ROTW select" in google, a link to an open spotify lst comes up. I can click on it and the add it to my library, and thus it appears on my playlists when I open Spotify on Windows. However if I...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hi, I have just realized that if I enter "Aquarius Records ROTW select" in google, a link to an open spotify lst comes up. I can click on it and the add it to my library, and thus it...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Maneuvering Spotify on a SmartTV (Samsung)

I use Spotify Premium on my Samsung SmartTV, but getting around from mode to mode isn't easy.Do you have a list of actions or buttons I press to move around within Spotify?For example, I can be in a "playlist," but can't get "Home" or browse to anoth...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify Premium on my Samsung SmartTV, but getting around from mode to mode isn't easy. Do you have a list of actions or buttons I press to move around within Spotify? For example, I can...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Low Quality - Google Home

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia Device(iPhone X, Google Home, Hoogle Home Mini) My Question or Issue Spotify for the last few weeks has been playing really really low quality via Google Home / Google Home Mini.I have 100mbps internet so there is no issue...

• Plan Premium Country Australia  Device (iPhone X, Google Home, Hoogle Home Mini)   My Question or Issue  Spotify for the last few weeks has been playing really really low quali...
  • Teamtrax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes

Song missing

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGermany DeviceSamsung Galaxy Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi I am obsessed with the new song Memoria of GFRIEND but it's only avaible on Spotify Japan. Could it be avaible on Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Germany    Device Samsung Galaxy  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi I am obsessed with t...
  • K-Pop22
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify WEB crashes when pressing a playlist

PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDeviceChromebookOperating SystemI am not 100% sure My Question or Issue Since i can't download stuff on the computer i use spotify web edition. And now whenever i press a playlist the page crashes (WIth all playlists) But whe...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Sweden Device Chromebook Operating System I am not 100% sure  My Question or Issue  Since i can't download stuff on the computer i use spotify web editio...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How can I find all new album releases?

PlanPremiumCountry Device(Fiio x7)Operating System(Linux.) My Question or Issue How can I find all new album releases?I want to find all new releases every friday.I always have to look elsewhere, like Qobuz to find all new albums and not what the alg...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (Fiio x7) Operating System (Linux.)   My Question or Issue  How can I find all new album releases? I want to find all new releases every friday...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist album/tracks found on internet but not in app

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceMoto Z Force DroidOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueFor certain artists if I search the internet with my computer/phone for Spotify, the artist, and a certain album the search returns the list of songs, numbe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Moto Z Force Droid Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue For certain artists if I search the internet with my computer/phone for Spo...
  • Dasorta
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications for New Releases of followed Artists not working.

PlanPremium (Part of a Family plan)CountryAustralia My Question or Issue I've been using spotify for years now, but I've never received consistent notifications about artists I'm following. I follow 61 artists, but outside of the Release Radar playli...

Spotify_Notification_Settings.PNG Spotify_Emails.PNG
  • Plan Premium (Part of a Family plan) Country Australia   My Question or Issue    I've been using spotify for years now, but I've never received consistent notifications about ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Daily Mixes randomly disappearing

Plan: FreeCountry: UKDevice: All DevicesOperating System: Windows 10 and Android I keep on losing access to my daily mixes. This is my situation today:Web: missing mix 3PC: missing mixes 4, 5 & 6Tablet (Win10): missing mixes 5 & 6Phone: missing mixes...

• Roadie
  • Plan: Free Country: UK Device: All Devices Operating System: Windows 10 and Android   I keep on losing access to my daily mixes. This is my situation today: Web: m...
  • sharp-spark
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa's voice command 'shuffle playlist' doesn't start in shuffle mode

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceAmazon EchoOperating SystemAlexa? My Question or Issue When I tell Alexa to 'shuffle playlist' she responds with 'shuffling from Spotify' but does not shuffle and instead plays the first song in the list.This is expected...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Amazon Echo Operating System Alexa?   My Question or Issue  When I tell Alexa to 'shuffle <name> playlist' she responds with 'shuffli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution double songs removing problems.

sometimes when i have some double songs in my libary. i want remove 1 of them so i don't have double songs. but when i do that it happens sometimes that he removes both. even when it isnt the same cd at diffrent dates added to my libary. it happens n...

• Visitor
  • sometimes when i have some double songs in my libary. i want remove 1 of them so i don't have double songs. but when i do that it happens sometimes that he removes both. even when it isnt the same cd...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast issues

I can connect to Spotify on Chromecast from a couple devices but the app shows the song is playing but it's paused on the tv and no audio. I've tried resetting everything, powering down etc.

• I can connect to Spotify on Chromecast from a couple devices but the app shows the song is playing but it's paused on the tv and no audio. I've tried resetting everything, powering down etc. 
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bluetooth connection in the car not working

So recently we got a new car with allows for a phone to play music using bluetooth,i connected my moms Iphone SE first and it worked/works as it should then I tried connecting my own Iphone 6s with the bluetooth and it connects yet when I try playing...

• Casual Listener
  • So recently we got a new car with allows for a phone to play music using bluetooth, i connected my moms Iphone SE first and it worked/works as it should then I tried connecting my own Iphone 6s with...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Neither My Release Radar Nor My Discover Weekly Have Updated This Week

Hi everyone. My Release Radar did not update Friday and Discover Weekly did not update today (Monday). Closed and reopened client multiple times and even rebooted but nothing. Any way to manually trigger an update in these or otherwise get them to up...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone.   My Release Radar did not update Friday and Discover Weekly did not update today (Monday). Closed and reopened client multiple times and even rebooted but nothing. Any way to man...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't use web player on chromebook

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceAser R11 ChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or Issue Just bought a new Acer R11 Chromebook. Using the Chrome browser, when I try to use Spotify web player, I get the following message "This browser doesn't sup...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device Aser R11 Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue  Just bought a new Acer R11 Chromebook. Using the Chrome browser, when ...
  • leob18c4
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes