Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution song search

PlanPremiumCountry AusDevice Samsung Galaxy 9Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I'm having a problem where when i search for a specific song, it plays an song radio list instead that has the song included. It...

• Plan Premium Country  Aus Device  Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I'm having a problem where when ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I deleted a playlist and cant restore

PlanPremiumCountry NorwayDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I once had a playlist with over 800 song on it. And at some point I deleted the playlist. But I might've deleted the songs before deleting the playlist.. Is there any wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Norway Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I once had a playlist with over 800 song on it. And at some point I deleted the pla...
  • creron
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

When will 320 kbps stream work for Chromecast Audio?

I read in another thread that Spotify is working on getting the 320 kbps Premium stream to work with Chromecast Audio. When will this happen? Any why is the current Premium stream limited to 256 kbps AAC? Certainly, the Chromecast Audio can play the ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I read in another thread that Spotify is working on getting the 320 kbps Premium stream to work with Chromecast Audio.   When will this happen?   Any why is the current Premium ...
  • adam2434
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution [Discover] Discover tab in Browse is broken

PlanPremiumCountry USADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue My Discover page is broken. It's showing ONLY the Spotify-created playlists from the Overview tab. The only reason I pay for Spotify is to discover new music from my genres...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  My Discover page is broken. It's showing ONLY the Spotify-created playlists from the O...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my favorite songs

PlanPremiumCountry FranceDevicePC / Asus Zenfone 2Operating SystemWindows 10 / Android My Question or Issue Hello,When I opened Spotify today, all my favorite songs were gone, and were replaced with 2 songs from the same artist that I never listened ...

• Plan Premium Country  France Device PC / Asus Zenfone 2 Operating System Windows 10 / Android   My Question or Issue  Hello, When I opened Spotify today, all my favorite son...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WRONG MUSIC NAME] A Brazilian cover is named incorrectly

Hi, I don't know if this is the proprer way to do it, but I'm just trying to help. The song named Quatro Vezes Você by Dinho Ouro Preto actually should be named as Suspicious Mind (cover from Elvis). Thanks a lot.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I don't know if this is the proprer way to do it, but I'm just trying to help.   The song named Quatro Vezes Você by Dinho Ouro Preto actually should be named as Suspicious Mind (cove...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mixtape of the week - Overview

My Question or Issue I have a question regarding the mixtape of the week overview. In the normal overview "Mixtape of the week" I see five mixtapes (1-5), which were all generated by the algorithm and correspond to my taste in music. However, under t...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   I have a question regarding the mixtape of the week overview. In the normal overview "Mixtape of the week" I see five mixtapes (1-5), which were all generated by the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bugs - Samsung gear s3

PlanPremiumCountry Israel DeviceSamsung gear s3SM-R760Operating SystemTizen 3.0.0.2 Spotify Samsung gear version1.0 My Question or Issue Hey, I had started to use Spotify for gear s3, for the last 2 months. Throughout that time, I have faced too many...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country  Israel  Device Samsung gear s3 SM-R760 Operating System Tizen 3.0.0.2   Spotify Samsung gear version 1.0   My Question or Issue   Hey, I ...
  • _Bellagio_
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps adding unwanted songs to mg playlist!

My question or issue:I have two playlists. The first one I made was when I first joined Sporify, called 'My awesome playlist' containing every song I liked ever in it. I then decided, after a while of just listening to that one, that I wanted to make...

• My question or issue: I have two playlists. The first one I made was when I first joined Sporify, called 'My awesome playlist' containing every song I liked ever in it. I then decided, after a whil...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution On Tour Songkick concerts not showing in my artist page

Hi guys, my listed concerts on Songkick are not visible in my Spotify artist page.Tested with Windows and IOS, and still the same. Have the Spotify App in Windows and also in IOS. Same resultMy Songkick page is:https://www.songkick.com/artists/924817...

• Regular
  • Hi guys, my listed concerts on Songkick are not visible in my Spotify artist page. Tested with Windows and IOS, and still the same. Have the Spotify App in Windows and also in IOS. Same result ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Instagram music share

For IG story, you can swipe left and choose to share a song. There are top song suggestions, but when searched a specific song, it cannot be found via IG. But when searched in Spotify premium, the song is found. Is there a reason I cannot share a spe...

• For IG story, you can swipe left and choose to share a song. There are top song suggestions, but when searched a specific song, it cannot be found via IG. But when searched in Spotify premium, the so...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Undefined login request

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceWindowsOperating Systemno clue, it's a work PC My Question or Issue So I've been able to use spotify web player since I started work 1 year ago and now it suddenly decides to stop working! I get the log in screen, I log in,...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  UK Device Windows Operating System no clue, it's a work PC   My Question or Issue  So I've been able to use spotify web player since I started w...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Podcast Episodes

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone X,Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have been listening to The Last Podcast on the Left and once an episode finished and was moving to part two, episodes 1 to 246 have bee...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone X, Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have been listening to The Last Podcast on the Le...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG webOS tv UJ750V not working

the app worked fine for a week when i brought the tv about 3 weeks ago, but last week it started to mess up now it doesnt load music. the app will load but when i click a song it will load the album art but doesnt play the song, tried streaming from ...

• Visitor
  • the app worked fine for a week when i brought the tv about 3 weeks ago, but last week it started to mess up now it doesnt load music. the app will load but when i click a song it will load the album ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Re adding lyrics to a song

There are some songs that I have listened to that appear to have had their behind the lyrics taken away, and that I'd like re-added. I understand that in May of this year XXXTENTACION'S songs were removed from Spotify playlists, the lyric to his hit ...

• Visitor
  •  There are some songs that I have listened to that appear to have had their behind the lyrics taken away, and that I'd like re-added.   I understand that in May of this year XXXTENTACION'...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Appears On disappears after viewing on Web Player

My Question or IssueCurrently if you navigate to an Appears On album from an artist's page when you return to the artist's page, that album no longer appears in the Appears On section. Video attached! Anyone else having this issue? PlanPremium Countr...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Currently if you navigate to an Appears On album from an artist's page when you return to the artist's page, that album no longer appears in the Appears On section. Video attach...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics on Chromecast

PlanPremium Spotify Version8.4.65.740 armV7 DevicePixel Operating SystemAndroid 8.1.0 My Question or Issue Behind the lyrics does not display on Chromecast, never has, when I cast from my Android phone. Behind the Lyrics does display when my daughter...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium   Spotify Version 8.4.65.740 armV7   Device Pixel   Operating System Android 8.1.0   My Question or Issue  Behind the lyrics does not displa...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Search for my playlist on Twitter

Hi, I have a couple of playlists that are growing fast with a total following of 15k. I have tried copying and pasting the link to my playlist on Twitter to see if it has been shared anywhere but no results came up. However, I know for a fact that my...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi, I have a couple of playlists that are growing fast with a total following of 15k. I have tried copying and pasting the link to my playlist on Twitter to see if it has been shared any...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Desktop and Denon avr-x2400h (Spotify Connect enabled)

Using any android phone and ios I can send music to the Denon, no problemBut using spotify desktop on the same lan, I can't see the Denon. Only after I connect from a phone , I can see it on Spotify Desktop Premium Plan

• Casual Listener
  • Using any android phone and ios I can send music to the Denon, no problem But using spotify desktop on the same lan, I can't see the Denon.   Only after I connect from a phone , I can see it ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Cannot view songs in Daily Mixes - black screen

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceLaptop - Chrome 67Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueImage below. Only happens on Daily Mixes, have tried a cache/cookie wipe to no avail.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  USA Device Laptop - Chrome 67 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Image below. Only happens on Daily Mixes, have tried a cache/cookie wipe to no ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes