Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

VIZIO Smartcast only playing one song at a time

Hello! I have Spotify Premium if it matters. When casting songs to my new VIZIO smart TV with my phone or desktops I generally have no issues except that it will never play another song unless I select one. So, if I'm in a playlist, album, or even on...

• Hello! I have Spotify Premium if it matters.   When casting songs to my new VIZIO smart TV with my phone or desktops I generally have no issues except that it will never play another song unle...
  • shawn12345
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Playlists to Roku

I spoke with Roku first to insure it was working correctly as I am not able to download my playlists onto my Roku for streaming to my TV. Roku is fine so they suggested it is a glitch with Spotify and to contact you about solving the problem. I have ...

• Regular
  • I spoke with Roku first to insure it was working correctly as I am not able to download my playlists onto my Roku for streaming to my TV. Roku is fine so they suggested it is a glitch with Spotify an...
  • KINGtrevor
  • Regular
  • 112 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 112 replies
  • 3 likes

Got7 not on spotify??

Sooo I just found this group called got7 and I like their music so I went to spotify to get their album or something but they weren't there. I found this public playlist and it had got7 songs on it like they used to be in spotify. Why aren't they in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Sooo I just found this group called got7 and I like their music so I went to spotify to get their album or something but they weren't there. I found this public playlist and it had got7 songs on it l...
  • Tessïa
  • 44 replies
  • 33 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 44 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify boocamp for women podcasters

Hey. I was looking at your spotify post. Are women from Pakistan eligible to apply for the bootcamp? (Even if I can get to New York on my own account)

• Hey. I was looking at your spotify post. Are women from Pakistan eligible to apply for the bootcamp? (Even if I can get to New York on my own account)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't login with my Marantz M-CR610

I tryed everything! i can't login in my Marantz with my Spotify premium account!Anyone have the same problem?I have reset to factory configuration but nothing, with airplay and apple device everything works! And internet radio is ok! ( i tryed also a...

• I tryed everything! i can't login in my Marantz with my Spotify premium account! Anyone have the same problem? I have reset to factory configuration but nothing, with airplay and apple device every...
  • Grahamfff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What smartphone to get for best Spotify voice control?

First time coming here, I still use a super old basic slide phone that looks like it's straight from the 90s and have been thinking about finally upgrading to a smartphone. One of the biggest reasons being to listen to Spotify in my car while driving...

• Casual Listener
  • First time coming here, I still use a super old basic slide phone that looks like it's straight from the 90s and have been thinking about finally upgrading to a smartphone. One of the biggest reasons...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Exclude a specific Spotify Connect device from my statistics

My kids often listen to radio plays and children's music on their own Spotify Connect device. Can I exclude their listening from being tracked in order that their listening doesn't influence my mixtapes and my mix of the week? I don't have a family a...

• My kids often listen to radio plays and children's music on their own Spotify Connect device. Can I exclude their listening from being tracked in order that their listening doesn't influence my mixta...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Radio function missing

I used to listen to Spotify's Song or Artist Radio all the time until, one day, that option disappeared. There is no longer a general radio button, nor can I tap the three vertical dots by a song, album, or artist and go to Song, Album, or Artist Rad...

• I used to listen to Spotify's Song or Artist Radio all the time until, one day, that option disappeared. 😞 There is no longer a general radio button, nor can I tap the three vertical dots by a song,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Nike+ run club music not playing

Whenever I have LTE data on, my Spotify playlists wont play through the Nike+ run club app. I have mobile data turned on for both Spotify and nike+ run club. Everything works fine on WiFi.

• Whenever I have LTE data on, my Spotify playlists wont play through the Nike+ run club app. I have mobile data turned on for both Spotify and nike+ run club. Everything works fine on WiFi. 
  • leontheman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Is there a way to get only appropriate advertizments?

I'm sick of having to mute my sound every 15 minuets to avoid condom ads, is there a way to request more appropriate advertizments? Or do I just have to suffer through a couple talking about how amazing their **bleep** with a condom was. It's really ...

• I'm sick of having to mute my sound every 15 minuets to avoid condom ads, is there a way to request more appropriate advertizments? Or do I just have to suffer through a couple talking about how amaz...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist name change didn't go through

Ive changed a playlist name and you can see the new name but if you search for the playlist from another user you cant find the playlist by the new name however you can still search on the old playlist name but then you will find the playlist but the...

• Regular
  • Ive changed a playlist name and you can see the new name but if you search for the playlist from another user you cant find the playlist by the new name however you can still search on the old playli...
  • shaqn
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SONOS - Spotify Playlists not sorted by folder

Has anyone else had this problem? About two months ago I opened up my Sonos interface (Desktop, iOS, Android, same results accross all devices) and my myriad of Spotify playlists which had been meticulously sorted into sub-folders by genre/mood/etc a...

• Visitor
  • Has anyone else had this problem?   About two months ago I opened up my Sonos interface (Desktop, iOS, Android, same results accross all devices) and my myriad of Spotify playlists which had b...
  • ian_henry
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Shuffle broken when connecting to speakers?

So I have 3 speakers in my house, two WiFi enabled and one Bluetooth. Whenever I use these speakers the shuffle on my playlists messes up. It will only play songs which are by artists beginning with the same letter (or up to 3 away) as the one curren...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have 3 speakers in my house, two WiFi enabled and one Bluetooth. Whenever I use these speakers the shuffle on my playlists messes up. It will only play songs which are by artists beginning with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Windows 10 Compatibility issues

After being offered 3 months for $10 I've decided to give Spotify a second chance. So here goes. Mobile app works awesome, not having any issues with it. Everything seems to work just fine. The web player is getting there, but it's still in testing s...

• Roadie
  • After being offered 3 months for $10 I've decided to give Spotify a second chance. So here goes.   Mobile app works awesome, not having any issues with it. Everything seems to work just fine. ...
  • rubyIlling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution help me please!

le mie uscite discografiche sono associate ad un altro profilo e non alla mia pagina artista... come posso fare ad associare i miei brani alla mia pagina ??

• le mie uscite discografiche sono associate ad un altro profilo e non alla mia pagina artista... come posso fare ad associare i miei brani alla mia pagina ??
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong artist in the upcoming event!

Hi! I have put artists correct on Songkick and the problem is when syncing with Spotify. There is a band I put on Songkick called In Silence but on Spotify it synced with another band called In The Silence which is wrong.This is the Event I'm talking...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  I have put artists correct on Songkick and the problem is when syncing with Spotify. There is a band I put on Songkick called In Silence but on Spotify it synced with...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Signature with Follow button cut off at the bottom

Hi guys, Would it be possible to fix the signature HTML/CSS when the Follow button is used?It seems to be embedded in a div with max-height:48px but the actual height of the Follow iframe is 56px, which makes the bottom of the iframe cut off. Thanks ...

• Composer
  • Hi guys,   Would it be possible to fix the signature HTML/CSS when the Follow button is used? It seems to be embedded in a div with max-height:48px but the actual height of the Follow iframe ...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Having issues connecting Spotify to PS4

I've been trying to hours to figure out why I can't connect my Spotify to my PS4. I've erased all PSN access from my Spotify account multiple times(every time I try to connect them, the access comes back). My PSN shows no Spotify account created. I'v...

• Visitor
  • I've been trying to hours to figure out why I can't connect my Spotify to my PS4. I've erased all PSN access from my Spotify account multiple times(every time I try to connect them, the access comes ...
  • Mini_Bom_Bon
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify switches songs randomly

Hello! My spotify has been acting really strange lately, randomly switching songs even from other playlists that are not even open!! Specifically, it always switches songs to an artist called "drill beats" which has some really creepy songs. It also ...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   My spotify has been acting really strange lately, randomly switching songs even from other playlists that are not even open!!   Specifically, it always switches songs to a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Kaspersky No!

I'm shocked! Stop Advertising Kaspersky. We don't want them. They steal our secrets and vital information. Thank you.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4867426/Best-Buy-drops-Kaspersky-products-amid-Russia-concerns.html

• I'm shocked! Stop Advertising Kaspersky. We don't want them. They steal our secrets and vital information. Thank you. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4867426/Best-Buy-drops-Kaspersky-product...
  • Mmtorz
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes