Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist - The Archive

Hi,There used to be an amazing old dance/Electronica playlist called "The Archive". It disappeared about 2 months ago completely. Now it has been replaced by another one called The Archive that has a much broader mix of genres.How can I get to old on...

• Hi, There used to be an amazing old dance/Electronica playlist called "The Archive".  It disappeared about 2 months ago completely.  Now it has been replaced by another one called The Arch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player not working

So I've adjusted my browser settings (chrome) to allow for spotify but I cant get the web player to play any songs. It justs skips through songs and doesnt play any of them. Anyone else having this issue?

• Casual Listener
  • So I've adjusted my browser settings (chrome) to allow for spotify but I cant get the web player to play any songs.  It justs skips through songs and doesnt play any of them.  Anyone else h...
  • lilyhv
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Rearranging Playlist Order on Web Player

OK...I've searched and searched for answers to this and nothng works. I used to be able to simply drag and drop songs into different order within my playlists. Now I can't move songs at all. None of the columns are highlited, starred, clicked or othe...

• OK...I've searched and searched for answers to this and nothng works.  I used to be able to simply drag and drop songs into different order within my playlists.  Now I can't move songs at a...
  • arajay
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

I can't log in on Web Player

About a half hour ago, I was in the middle of listening to music on the Web Player in another tab, when all of a sudden, I got logged out out-of-nowhere (I didn't touch anything, I was working in another tab), and now I can't log back in. I keep gett...

• Gig Goer
  • About a half hour ago, I was in the middle of listening to music on the Web Player in another tab, when all of a sudden, I got logged out out-of-nowhere (I didn't touch anything, I was working in ano...
  • rachael_p_21
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement double click on "Playlists" title

My playlists grew because I added stuff randomly not caring about folders. It got too big and all of it is tugged away in the left side. Perhabs add a folder icon infornt of folders. Anyway, make the "Playlists" title double clickable to open in the ...

• My playlists grew because I added stuff randomly not caring about folders. It got too big and all of it is tugged away in the left side. Perhabs add a folder icon infornt of folders.   Anyway,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play songs on my vehicle stereo from USB smartphone Android

So my work vehicle can play songs and audio files via USB from my smartphone. I can't get it to play my spotify playlist (that i downloaded since i'm premium). It just doesn't find them. I really want it to work, i hate normal radio music. Is there a...

• So my work vehicle can play songs and audio files via USB from my smartphone. I can't get it to play my spotify playlist (that i downloaded since i'm premium). It just doesn't find them.   I r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect with Car Stereo (JVC KW-V330BT) issue with iphone

I've a problem when upgrade ios from ios 11.1.0 to 11.1.1before then i can connect my iphone to JVC it's work fine when connected spotify app on my phone show only spotify logo and i can control spotify with my JVC car stereo but now when connect my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've a problem when upgrade ios from ios 11.1.0 to 11.1.1 before then i can connect my iphone to JVC it's work fine when connected spotify app on my phone show only spotify logo and i can control sp...
  • carlosil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WHY ARE YOU ADVERTISING VICELAND? I CANNOT PLAY THIS AT WORK

One of your advertisers is "Viceland" which advertises dildos. Yes, dildos. Seriously. I am listening to "Peaceful Piano" in my law office and this advertisement from Viceland keeps playing over and over advertising dildos. I have no choice but to sh...

• One of your advertisers is "Viceland" which advertises dildos. Yes, dildos. Seriously. I am listening to "Peaceful Piano" in my law office and this advertisement from Viceland keeps playing over and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

I have never known such a pain in the **bleep** process of trying to get the music I want on my playlists. Also I have an account but it doesn't seem to be working properly, or I am not actually recognised. I am happy with the fact there is all music...

• I have never known such a pain in the **bleep** process of trying to get the music I want on my playlists. Also I have an account but it doesn't seem to be working properly, or I am not actually reco...
  • WAVYSOUND
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home and Spotify Connect over Yamaha Receiver

Hello, I have a Yamaha Receiver with Spotify Connect.So I can start to play music on it with my smartphone and the spotify app and when I turn off my Smartphone the Music continues. My Question:Is it possible with Google Home Mini to do the same."Hey...

• Hello,   I have a Yamaha Receiver with Spotify Connect. So I can start to play music on it with my smartphone and the spotify app and when I turn off my Smartphone the Music continues. &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 36 likes

Superuser Contribution concert announcement?

We would like to announce the concerts which we organize in our performance hall. How we can do that? Can you help me?

• We would like to announce the concerts which we organize in our performance hall. How we can do that? Can you help me?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Playing Random Playlists and Songs

When I ask my google home to play my gym playlist or any other playlist for that matter, it plays some random persons gym playlist or one made by spotify. It has even begun doing it with my GH shortcuts where the spotify playlist name is written down...

• Casual Listener
  • When I ask my google home to play my gym playlist or any other playlist for that matter, it plays some random persons gym playlist or one made by spotify. It has even begun doing it with my GH shortc...
  • Dylan_Nesbitt
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player plays on phone

EVERY TIME I try to play a song, playlist, etc. from the web player on my computer, it automatically starts playing on my phone instead. If I wanted to play music on my phone, I would have used the app on my phone! How can I prevent this from happeni...

• Casual Listener
  • EVERY TIME I try to play a song, playlist, etc. from the web player on my computer, it automatically starts playing on my phone instead. If I wanted to play music on my phone, I would have used the a...
  • Poy
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

History of headphones / speakers used

Hey, As we increase the number of wireless headphones, and thereby the risk of losing them it would be great to know when a certain headphone / speaker was used. Have tried other ways to find this out, but for Sportify it would make sense to log this...

• Hey,   As we increase the number of wireless headphones, and thereby the risk of losing them it would be great to know when a certain headphone / speaker was used.   Have tried other wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Working at all

Every time I try to open it in my browser it pops up with a note at the top that says, "Opps, something went wrong. Please reload."And it keeps doing that until eventually it won't open anything and the following message displays: 504 Gateway Time-ou...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to open it in my browser it pops up with a note at the top that says, "Opps, something went wrong. Please reload." And it keeps doing that until eventually it won't open anything an...
  • Chaplatéyar
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome enabled protected content but still can't load the player

I keep getting the Enable player in your browser. I followed the step for chrome and it is actually already allowing playing of protected content. Allowed an exemption for spotify to load flash incase that was the issue, tried incognetio. Nothing see...

• I keep getting the Enable player in your browser. I followed the step for chrome and it is actually already allowing playing of protected content.    Allowed an exemption for spotify to l...
  • 0 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 16 likes

Webplayer down?

504 Gateway Time-out  

• Roadie
  • 504 Gateway Time-out    
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

cant play music from laptop

i have been using spotify for the last 2 hours no issues and then im greeted with a message saying i have to enable the web player in my browser so i go to the support site download the right file needed but then get the message its not applicable bu...

• i have been using spotify for the last 2 hours no issues and then im greeted with a message saying i have to enable the web player in my browser so i go to the support site download the right file ne...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! open.spotify.com webplayer stops playing music after 9 seconds

Today the new webplayer open.spotify.com was pushed to me again instead of the old (working) play.spotify.com. After selecting some music I pressed play, but every songs just freezes after playing exactly 9 seconds. The music stops, but the player do...

• Casual Listener
  • Today the new webplayer open.spotify.com was pushed to me again instead of the old (working) play.spotify.com. After selecting some music I pressed play, but every songs just freezes after playing ex...
  • fullSense
  • 21 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Web Player
  • 21 replies
  • 10 likes

alexa can't find any music by title/artist/album/genre - French account

Hi when I to ask alexa to play any song title/artist/album/genre it say it cound't find any title/artist/album/genre songs. For exemple I have tried:Alexa, play Fly Like an Eagle by the Steve Miller Band on Spotify.Alexa play songs by Andy Gibb on Sp...

• Hi when I to ask alexa to play any song title/artist/album/genre it say it cound't find any title/artist/album/genre songs. For exemple I have tried: Alexa, play Fly Like an Eagle by the Steve Mill...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes