Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Nothing play at all

Everything on the Web Player works nomally for me except that nothing actually plays. The buttons respond visually, but aside from that, nothing works. There are no error messages. I have used Chrome and Firefox, cleared every form of data from the b...

• Visitor
  • Everything on the Web Player works nomally for me except that nothing actually plays. The buttons respond visually, but aside from that, nothing works. There are no error messages.   I have us...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sponsorship

Hi,I'm currently at the University of Edinburgh and am throwing a huge party for 200 people in JanuaryIt would be a great way to get word around about Spotify as your target audience will be in attendanceLet me know what you think regarding sponsorsh...

• Hi, I'm currently at the University of Edinburgh and am throwing a huge party for 200 people in January It would be a great way to get word around about Spotify as your target audience will be in a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I find my distributor.

Is there a way to find what distributor uploaded music to my account. I have already contacted a few services I thought may have it but the search is stil empty. I have older music on my account that I wish ot have removed but I am not aware of the d...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to find what distributor uploaded music to my account. I have already contacted a few services I thought may have it but the search is stil empty. I have older music on my account that...
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes

Connecting spotify to facebook

Ok, so here's the deal with the deal...I have a Spotify account that I set up when I was about 8 years old, aka... a LONG time ago. And now, I do NOT want the same name as I currently do have. So, I tried to connect it with my facebook since that app...

• Ok, so here's the deal with the deal... I have a Spotify account that I set up when I was about 8 years old, aka... a LONG time ago. And now, I do NOT want the same name as I currently do have.&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login

Ok this is getting really frustrating!I automatically got logged out of spotify on my mobile device today. I tried logging back in and get met with the error "Incorrect username and password".I thought my password was correct but ok it's possible I m...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok this is getting really frustrating! I automatically got logged out of spotify on my mobile device today. I tried logging back in and get met with the error "Incorrect username and password". I...
  • SpotifySucks53
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player not working

Hi, the web player isn't playing music. I can look through artisits, etc, but the bar at the bottom won't respond. It looks like it's playing a track but it isn't. I've logged out and logged back in again and I've turned the computer off and on but i...

• Hi, the web player isn't playing music. I can look through artisits, etc, but the bar at the bottom won't respond.  It looks like it's playing a track but it isn't. I've logged out and logged b...
  • rotis23
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Migration failure of Groove local music from OneDrive to Spotify

Hello all I just migrated from Groove. After the migration I have seen that couple of hundred of titels couldn't be moved. in the migration result all of them are from you OneDrive folder - local - and most of them ripped DVD's. Reason is that Spotif...

• Hello all   I just migrated from Groove. After the migration I have seen that couple of hundred of titels couldn't be moved. in the migration result all of them are from you OneDrive folder - ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sub problems

Will not play sound through my subs on my home stereo. Playing through a ps4. Everything is updated. It' always worked perfect just noticed this issue about a week ago. I have dual subs and a good head unit. Movies and games play through the subs jus...

• Will not play sound through my subs on my home stereo. Playing through a ps4. Everything is updated. It' always worked perfect just noticed this issue about a week ago. I have dual subs and a good he...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Spotify on Denon after update

I have Denon Ceol N-8 and today, after the automatic update of Denon firmware I cannot use Spotify anymore. It is no longer available on Denon. I have reset and initialized Denon and router, but still no Spotify option is available.Recently I have re...

• Regular
  • I have Denon Ceol N-8 and today, after the automatic update of Denon firmware I cannot use Spotify anymore. It is no longer available on Denon. I have reset and initialized Denon and router...
  • kw23ac
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unlimited ad

there is a problem with m spotify. yesterday when an ad was over no songs played. when i checked to see if it was buffering or something the ad was still going. i checked my spotify now and the ad is still going. how do i fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • there is a problem with m spotify. yesterday when an ad was over no songs played. when i checked to see if it was buffering or something the ad was still going. i checked my spotify now and the ad is...
  • Zillu_DutchAngl
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web player, doesn't play - got stuck

I am using Spotify web player on windows 7 machine and today it just got stuck and it doesn't play anything else. It seems like it is stuck on just one song which is now playing for 87 mins (?!), see the picture.I have tried openning it in another br...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Spotify web player on windows 7 machine and today it just got stuck and it doesn't play anything else. It seems like it is stuck on just one song which is now playing for 87 mins (?!), see...
  • minela
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rewrite Spotify free on-demand limitations on our devices

With a Free account, we can listen to anything in your catalog, but we'll hear ads between tracks and there are some on-demand limitations depending on our device.In last months you have add restricted limitation: to listen a playlist/album we have s...

• Visitor
  • With a Free account, we can listen to anything in your catalog, but we'll hear ads between tracks and there are some on-demand limitations depending on our device. In last months you have add r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Font colour we can see.

Pls stop using a light grey? Fine font on a white page it's not clever. referring to your marketing emails.

• Pls stop using a light grey? Fine font on a white page it's not clever. referring to your marketing emails. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why not just write "Spoetry"?

It's great fun. Spotify seems to be an endless source of inspiration. Just get a taste: https://open.spotify.com/user/musezieren/playlist/3GwzK5sU3uFFln6FthdlzK

• It's great fun. Spotify seems to be an endless source of inspiration. Just get a taste:   https://open.spotify.com/user/musezieren/playlist/3GwzK5sU3uFFln6FthdlzK
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Xbox One black screen

Hello. I downloaded Spotify on my Xbox One, and went to start it up and play music. When I launched it, I got the Spotify logo, and then a black screen. Pressing the controller's 'home' button (the X in the middle) didn't do anything. I couldn't leav...

• Hello. I downloaded Spotify on my Xbox One, and went to start it up and play music. When I launched it, I got the Spotify logo, and then a black screen. Pressing the controller's 'home' button (the X...
  • Antwant94
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Won't Log In. WTH?

I can't login to the web player on my pc, but I can login on my Andriod phone. Anybody else having issues? -83

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login to the web player on my pc, but I can login on my Andriod phone. Anybody else having issues?   -83
  • rekle
  • Roadie
  • 18 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 13 likes

Radio Artista

En mi perfil de artista de Spotify, no me puedo conectar a la radio y no tengo artistas relacionados. Como puedo solucionar-lo? Muchas gracias.

• En mi perfil de artista de Spotify, no me puedo conectar a la radio y no tengo artistas relacionados. Como puedo solucionar-lo?   Muchas gracias.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect | Android | Sonos | Chromecast | Bugtastic

Hey,Is it me or is Spotify Connect with Android and Sonos more buggy than, well, something very buggy?I was using GPM (Google Play Music) with the above combination and it was flawless. I'd open the GPM app on the phone, click cast, chose my Sonos or...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Is it me or is Spotify Connect with Android and Sonos more buggy than, well, something very buggy? I was using GPM (Google Play Music) with the above combination and it was flawless. I'd open ...
  • A_P
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify sony beavia android tv

Hello guys, yesterday I bought Sony Bravia 55-inch TV model KD-558000E operating system Android TV, the problem I searched for Spotify application in google play but unfortunately I did not find it, do you have a solution to the problem

• Visitor
  • Hello guys, yesterday I bought Sony Bravia 55-inch TV model KD-558000E operating system Android TV, the problem I searched for Spotify application in google play but unfortunately I did not find it, ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer service

Any chance of any help?Don't want to flick through hundreds of posts hoping to see a similar problem to mine.

• Visitor
  • Any chance of any help?Don't want to flick through hundreds of posts hoping to see a similar problem to mine. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes