Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Fans also liked broken after recent update! Getting associated to totally random non genre artist.

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia My Question or IssueSo it seems that the lastest algorithm update for 'Fans also like' has completely **bleep** a bunch of peoples feeds, personally I'm a melodic techno artist, and previously was associated with some of m...

•     Plan Premium Country Australia     My Question or Issue So it seems that the lastest algorithm update for 'Fans also like' has completely **bleep** a bunch of peoples...
  • Joan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists Won't Hold Repeat

I make playlists for my friends, select the REPEAT ALL feature, so that it will go back to the top of the playlist and start playing the first song again. Before, this feature would hold this setting once I left the playlist and played other music-- ...

• Visitor
  • I make playlists for my friends, select the REPEAT ALL feature, so that it will go back to the top of the playlist and start playing the first song again. Before, this feature would hold this setting...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

report a podcast

trying to report a podcast but cant work out how to

• Visitor
  • trying to report a podcast but cant work out how to
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts are not working on Mobile App

Hi Everyone! I encountered a problem! I changed my subscription from Individual Premium to Student Premium. After changing my plan, podcasts are not showing or playing on Mobile App, but they work fine on Desktop. What's the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Everyone! I encountered a problem!   I changed my subscription from Individual Premium to Student Premium. After changing my plan, podcasts are not showing or playing on Mobile App, but the...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Meu Spotify Premium fica parando de tocar a musica

Ele faz isso varias vezes ao longo do dia. E as vezes nem volta mais a tocar. Eu acabo desistindo pelo cansaço. A minha internet é boa, tanto 4G quanto WIFI, e escuto no mesmo lugar todos os dias há anos. Não é a internet ruim, pois ja testei isso ta...

• Casual Listener
  • Ele faz isso varias vezes ao longo do dia. E as vezes nem volta mais a tocar. Eu acabo desistindo pelo cansaço. A minha internet é boa, tanto 4G quanto WIFI, e escuto no mesmo lugar todos os dias há ...
  • AlejaR
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisements

Hello Spotify. I request that you chill on the ads a little bit please. Me and a majority of the Spotify community are incredibly annoyed by the landslide of ads. Its been a thing going on for a while at this point. Hearing the same thing over and ov...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify. I request that you chill on the ads a little bit please. Me and a majority of the Spotify community are incredibly annoyed by the landslide of ads. Its been a thing going on for a whil...
  • meters224
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Multilingual family - any solutions?

Hi, I am sure we are not the only ones with such problem. I am German, my kids are bilingual Czech and German. We listen to UK/US Music, but our kids would need German content (songs, stories, etc.). Is there any chance to get this done? I don't mind...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am sure we are not the only ones with such problem. I am German, my kids are bilingual Czech and German. We listen to UK/US Music, but our kids would need German content (songs, stories, etc.)....
  • RV84
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Weird sketchy spotify ad

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceSamsung a13 5GMy Question or IssueI just got this weird sketchy ad for spotify premium for free survey. It asked NO QUESTIONS about spotify and asked me abt Hulu for some reason. Anyway just wondering if it's legit from spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country US Device Samsung a13 5G My Question or Issue I just got this weird sketchy ad for spotify premium for free survey. It asked NO QUESTIONS about spotify and asked me abt Hulu ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Cómo puede llegar la gente a mis listas de reproducción, creadas por mí?

¡Hola! He creado varias listas de reproducción con mi perfil pero, cuando otros usuarios intentan buscarlas en el buscador general, no les aparecen. ¿Cuál es el motivo de que no salgan? ¿Hay alguna manera de hacer que sí aparezcan al buscarlas por su...

• Visitor
  • ¡Hola! He creado varias listas de reproducción con mi perfil pero, cuando otros usuarios intentan buscarlas en el buscador general, no les aparecen. ¿Cuál es el motivo de que no salgan? ¿Hay alguna m...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution our spotify account only plays three songs before stopping.

to resume playing we have to close the app and start again. it still only plays three songs before stopping.

• Visitor
  • to resume playing we have to close the app and start again. it still only plays three songs before stopping.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to submit an idea, but the browser enters a refresh loop.

I enter "No ads and charge more for a subscription to cover the difference"This ends up reloading the page: https://community.spotify.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/ideas_submissions?message-subject=No%20ads%20and%20charge%20more%20for%20a%20subscri...

• Casual Listener
  • I enter "No ads and charge more for a subscription to cover the difference" This ends up reloading the page: https://community.spotify.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/ideas_submissions?message-sub...
  • 34cFWs_ci3uhK
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for volvo is awful

I recently bought a new volvo XC40. Really nice car, and I was stoked to find a native spotify client. I found that the sound quality of the native client was much better than blueooth or carplay so I really want to use it. Unfortunately the app is h...

• Regular
  • I recently bought a new volvo XC40. Really nice car, and I was stoked to find a native spotify client. I found that the sound quality of the native client was much better than blueooth or carplay so ...
  • doostango
  • Regular
  • 24 replies
  • 21 likes
  • Other
  • 24 replies
  • 21 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast causing app to crash

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 15.7.7 My Question or IssueLast night an issue started where playing podcasts causes the entire app to crash and close on my phone. I listen to podcasts every night and this only started yesterda...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 15.7.7   My Question or Issue Last night an issue started where playing podcasts causes the entire app to crash and close ...
  • Susan_GP
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics don't play on my account, what should I do?

Hello, I'm having problems with my playback of Spotify lyrics, they don't appear in any way in all songs, this only happens on my account, how can I solve the problem? I've already tried updating the app, uninstalling it, clearing the cache and it st...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I'm having problems with my playback of Spotify lyrics, they don't appear in any way in all songs, this only happens on my account, how can I solve the problem? I've already tried updating the...
  • mauve_minnow
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify can't connect to Chromecast Audio (again)

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceMultiple Android phones and tabletsOperating SystemMost Android 10, some olderMy Question or IssueFor many years Spotify has connection issues with our Chromecast Audio devices.It might work flawlessly for weeks (or even mon...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country NL Device Multiple Android phones and tablets Operating System Most Android 10, some older My Question or Issue For many years Spotify has connection issues with our...
  • MihailY
  • 131 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 131 replies
  • 30 likes

Superuser Contribution A playlist not in my library keeps showing on the home page

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceMacbook, iphone 14 pro maxOperating SystemiOS17, MacOS Ventura My Question or IssueOn both my phone and my laptop a playlist that I do NOT have added to my library is the first thing I see when I open the app. How do I get ri...

• Plan Premium Country   Device Macbook, iphone 14 pro max Operating System iOS17, MacOS Ventura   My Question or Issue On both my phone and my laptop a playlist that I do NOT have ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a reason a specific album isn't playing on my account?

The album Badlands (Deluxe) by Halsey doesn't play on my account (phone app of web browser), nor do any of the songs individually, but my partner can play it on his account on his app just fine.

• Visitor
  • The album Badlands (Deluxe) by Halsey doesn't play on my account (phone app of web browser), nor do any of the songs individually, but my partner can play it on his account on his app just fine.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error en plan duo

Hola buenos días Quiero conectarme al plan dúo, con mi hermana, más sin embargo esto no es posible porque me aparece un error. Yo jamás me he conectado a un plan dúo con ella. Porque me aparece este error? "puedes unirte al plan premiumbdw otra perso...

• Visitor
  • Hola buenos días    Quiero conectarme al plan dúo, con mi hermana, más sin embargo esto no es posible porque me aparece un error. Yo jamás me he conectado a un plan dúo con ella. Porque m...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes