Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist does not synchronize

Hi, I started a new playlist using spotify on my computer. I added four songs, and then had to leave. I finished the list and changed the name using the spotify app on my iPhone. Now, when I use spotify on my computer, it still only shows the first f...

• Hi, I started a new playlist using spotify on my computer. I added four songs, and then had to leave. I finished the list and changed the name using the spotify app on my iPhone. Now, when I use spot...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Neighbour has been using my Spotify

My spotify has been pausing a lot lately, which has been super annoying. I searched for resolutions to the problem, but nothing helped. Around the time this began I noticed another device was connected to my spotify, but I figured it was my phone or ...

• My spotify has been pausing a lot lately, which has been super annoying. I searched for resolutions to the problem, but nothing helped. Around the time this began I noticed another device was connect...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant play using web player

I used to play my spotify via web player connected to my facebook account. but now, i cant access the web player anymore and play music. pls help me. My OS is Chromebox.

• I used to play my spotify via web player connected to my facebook account. but now, i cant access the web player anymore and play music. pls help me. My OS is Chromebox. 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart TV Application (Vizio)

Hello,Up until about last week the Spotify app on my vizio smart tv was working perfectly fine. But a few days ago it stopped loading my playlists and messages.The app opens and shows the "what's new" page and allows me to search and play music but t...

• Hello, Up until about last week the Spotify app on my vizio smart tv was working perfectly fine. But a few days ago it stopped loading my playlists and messages. The app opens and shows the "wh...
  • ktev86
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes

Web Player does not play music in Firefox 64-bit

Web Player does not play any music in Firefox 64-bit since the new update when autoplay is disabled (see last edit). EDIT 2017-06-01: For a week, it seemed this was partially fixed. It played music, but pausing broke the player and it had to be reloa...

• Web Player does not play any music in Firefox 64-bit since the new update when autoplay is disabled (see last edit).   EDIT 2017-06-01: For a week, it seemed this was partially fixed. It playe...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

WebPlayer Radio Function

Hello,I've managed to find the radio function, but when I start it, I can't see whats coming next (as I would do with the previous layout).Also, how can I see the playlist created from the artist I searched? This layout is very deceiving... Thanks al...

• Hello, I've managed to find the radio function, but when I start it, I can't see whats coming next (as I would do with the previous layout). Also, how can I see the playlist created from the artist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "play" site (webplayer) redirecting to "open" site

As of this morning, attempts to visit play.spotify.com (the web player) are redirecting me to open.spotify.com. Verified on Chrome 53.0.2785.116 and Firefox 49.0 on Ubuntu 14.04. Attached screenshot from Chrome.

• Casual Listener
  • As of this morning, attempts to visit play.spotify.com (the web player) are redirecting me to open.spotify.com. Verified on Chrome 53.0.2785.116 and Firefox 49.0 on Ubuntu 14.04. &nbs...
  • Getbackonfeet26
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
  • 14 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify Connection

I cancelled my subscription because you stopped direct steaming to my television.

• I cancelled my subscription because you stopped direct steaming to my television.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz/Spotify

Got Marantz NR1603 + Spotify Premium subscription for Christmas. Having lots of problems with Spotify. Maybe 3 times since Christmas it has worked just fine, but the rest of the time, Spotify is useless except for aggravating us. I can open Spotify ,...

• Casual Listener
  • Got Marantz NR1603 + Spotify Premium subscription for Christmas. Having lots of problems with Spotify. Maybe 3 times since Christmas it has worked just fine, but the rest of the time, Spoti...
  • gaglion
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stops playing randomly on Desktop

Within the Spotify Player on Desktop, the music that I am playing will stop randomly in the middle of a song. I believe that this may have to do with having two devices, but I am not 100% sure. My other device is an Android and has the Spotify App on...

• Casual Listener
  • Within the Spotify Player on Desktop, the music that I am playing will stop randomly in the middle of a song. I believe that this may have to do with having two devices, but I am not 100% sure. My ot...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Chloe ( Emblem 3 )

The song is available for my friend who lives in the same country as me, but not for me?

• The song is available for my friend who lives in the same country as me, but not for me?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporting a mistaken song

This is about the bug in reporting song mistakes or errors. I came across 3 songs that were mistakenly labelled with each other's names. I reported the first 2 of them, and for the third one, I was asked to "wait for a few minutes" because I "had use...

• This is about the bug in reporting song mistakes or errors. I came across 3 songs that were mistakenly labelled with each other's names. I reported the first 2 of them, and for the third one, I was a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see a Following Tab

Hi there! I can see a "Following" tab when I look on the app on my IPhone but on my Windows app, I can only see a "Followers" tab. I can't see a list of artists I'm following. I'd love some help with this. Thanks

• Hi there! I can see a "Following" tab when I look on the app on my IPhone but on my Windows app, I can only see a "Followers" tab. I can't see a list of artists I'm following. I'd love some help with...
  • ccatlin01
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Rename Or Delete Playlist

On the new web player you literally cannot rename or delete playlists. This is garbage and further showcases how incredibly out of touch with UI design Spotify has become in the past years.

• Roadie
  • On the new web player you literally cannot rename or delete playlists. This is garbage and further showcases how incredibly out of touch with UI design Spotify has become in the past years.
  • ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Wireless air buds

Is it possible to listen to Right and Left wireless air buds together as they are considered 2 separate devices and each needs to be paired separately?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to listen to Right and Left wireless air buds together as they are considered 2 separate devices and each needs to be paired separately?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Wireless ear buds
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

'This song is not available'

Is strange, because when i play a song of an album one let me and other no, i imported the local file but "this song is not available" idk what to do, i tried uninstalling spotify and reinstalling it, cleaning cache but this didnt solve the issue, it...

• Regular
  •   Is strange, because when i play a song of an album one let me and other no, i imported the local file but "this song is not available" idk what to do, i tried uninstalling spotify a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Clear Queue on Win10 Mobile?

Hey,I know there are several posts on this topic, But they are ages old, which only shows the incompetence of the coding team on Spotify... Essentially the problem is that when I play an album on my Nokia Lumia 830, the album gets queued at least 3 t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I know there are several posts on this topic, But they are ages old, which only shows the incompetence of the coding team on Spotify... Essentially the problem is that when I play an album on m...
  • FranckTheMiner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song History or Last.fm Integration on Web Player?

I use the Web Player at work and home, and use the Android app on the go. Recent changes to the Web Player killed the Last.fm integration. I am just wondering if there's any plan to bring that back. Since a lot of people uses Last.fm as a stopgap due...

• Casual Listener
  • I use the Web Player at work and home, and use the Android app on the go.  Recent changes to the Web Player killed the Last.fm integration.  I am just wondering if there's any plan to bring...
  • haha4gigi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Onderzoek naar perceptie over muziekstreaming

Geachte heer/mevrouw, Mijn naam is Martijn Van Loo en ik ben Masterstudent Culturele Studies aan de K.U. Leuven. Ik doe mijn thesisonderzoek over de opkomst van muziekstreaming en de perceptie ervan bij consument, artiest en industrie. Zou iemand bij...

• Geachte heer/mevrouw,    Mijn naam is Martijn Van Loo en ik ben Masterstudent Culturele Studies aan de K.U. Leuven. Ik doe mijn thesisonderzoek over de opkomst van muziekstreaming en de p...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes