Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Unique Feature

Just Recently I unknowingly downloaded a fake spotify app that was actually a trojan virus. There was virtually no difference in the apps, it would be very helpful if you would add a unique yet discreet feature that signifies that the app is actually...

• Casual Listener
  • Just Recently I unknowingly downloaded a fake spotify app that was actually a trojan virus. There was virtually no difference in the apps, it would be very helpful if you would add a unique yet discr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

issues with Kennwood excelon ddx594

i just purchased this stereo yesterday specifically because it has spotify capability, my issue is when i connect my iphone 6s plus with either the bluetooth/USB cable i am no longer able to control spotify threw my phone all that pops up is the spot...

• Casual Listener
  • i just purchased this stereo yesterday specifically because it has spotify capability, my issue is when i connect my iphone 6s plus with either the bluetooth/USB cable i am no longer able to control ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change to the new web player

Recently Spotify made a new design to the web player. At first I disliked it, but I realized I could control music from a different device without prime. Then I logged in one day and it was back to the old layout and I couldn't control it remotly any...

• Music Fan
  • Recently Spotify made a new design to the web player. At first I disliked it, but I realized I could control music from a different device without prime. Then I logged in one day and it was back to t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify connect on Samsung Smart TV

HI I love the spotify app on my Samsung TV. I was playing with spotify connect yesteday on my phone and tablet and hoped my tv would be a listed device so i can output the sound from my Home cinema connected to the TV and control on my phone or table...

• HI   I love the spotify app on my Samsung TV. I was playing with spotify connect yesteday on my phone and tablet and hoped my tv would be a listed device so i can output the sound from my Ho...
  • Mindaz
  • 20 replies
  • 46 likes
  • Samsung
  • 20 replies
  • 46 likes

Discover tab is gone???

Just opened the web player (I use Linux so the desktop player is not an option) The 'Discover' tab is gone from both the "old" player at https://play.spotify.com and the new one at https://open.spotify.com What is going on??

• Music Fan
  • Just opened the web player (I use Linux so the desktop player is not an option) The 'Discover' tab is gone from both the "old" player at   https://play.spotify.com   and the new one at ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Mobile][Playlists]

Bring back the Downloaded Playlists subcategory in Your Music. I have a lot of playlists within separate folders, many of which I downloaded on ios to be able to play whislt in offline mode. The ability to locate all offline playlists in one folder w...

• Casual Listener
  • Bring back the Downloaded Playlists subcategory in Your Music. I have a lot of playlists within separate folders, many of which I downloaded on ios to be able to play whislt in offline mode. The abil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I not use open.spotify on chrome?

New spotify is practically unusable with a lot of core features going kaput. However, I can access play.spotify on edge but not chrome. What happened in chrome and how can I go back to using play.spotify?

• Regular
  • New spotify is practically unusable with a lot of core features going kaput. However, I can access play.spotify on edge but not chrome.    What happened in chrome and how can I go back to...
  • Whoriskey
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Why does Spotify no longer support my Denon Ceol RCDN8

Since a week or so, I can not longer use Spotify on my Denon Ceol RCDN8.Is there a kind of official from Spotify. Who knows, why Spotify has ended the possibility for me, to use my Denon Ceol N8? I know it has no Spotify Connect. It has a built in ve...

• Regular
  • Since a week or so, I can not longer use Spotify on my Denon Ceol RCDN8. Is there a kind of official from Spotify. Who knows, why Spotify has ended the possibility for me, to use my Denon ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Windows
    Windows 10
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos will make Spotify playlist restart after every song

I play on my Sonos speakers using Spotify connect using my Mac and every time I select a song to play it will restart the Spotify playlist after instead of playing the song that comes after in the playlist. For example, if I play song number 155 then...

• I play on my Sonos speakers using Spotify connect using my Mac and every time I select a song to play it will restart the Spotify playlist after instead of playing the song that comes after in the pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Embedded Playlist showing songs that have already been deleted.

The Wordpress embed on one of my playlists show songs that have previously been deleted from that playlist. Does anyone know how to clear those songs from the embed or playlist cache?

• Regular
  • The Wordpress embed on one of my playlists show songs that have previously been deleted from that playlist. Does anyone know how to clear those songs from the embed or playlist cache?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Advanced Editing

I'm a Brazilian user, I do not know if the versions outside of Brazil already have the advanced search and editing bear for their Premium subscribers, but it would be very useful to be able to search within the playlist and remove possibly duplicate ...

• I'm a Brazilian user, I do not know if the versions outside of Brazil already have the advanced search and editing bear for their Premium subscribers, but it would be very useful to be able to search...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify search function on Lumia930 just locks up

Since yeasterday I can not use the search function in Spotify on my Lumia 930 with win10. It just starts searching, but never stops. Dots are flying across the screen and nothing happens. It stopped working out of the blue. Tried to reinstall the app...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yeasterday I can not use the search function in Spotify on my Lumia 930 with win10. It just starts searching, but never stops. Dots are flying across the screen and nothing happens. It stopped ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

streaming

My school won't let me stream music. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • My school won't let me stream music. What do I do?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Song Greyed Out

A Modest Mouse song on my playlist is greyed out and cannot be played suddenly. It was playing a few days before. When I went to the particular album the track is in, the whole album is greyed out. The album is The Lonesome Crowded West. I don't thin...

• Casual Listener
  • A Modest Mouse song on my playlist is greyed out and cannot be played suddenly. It was playing a few days before. When I went to the particular album the track is in, the whole album is greyed out.&n...
  • Jeewenjie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App and Web Player not working.

On my PC I am not able to play Spotify through the web player or the app. The web player loads, but does play any song.The app seems to try to load stays a second in my task list but eventaully dispears from the process list.I feel like it a connecti...

• On my PC I am not able to play Spotify through the web player or the app.   The web player loads, but does play any song. The app seems to try to load stays a second in my task list but event...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search by release date 'Recommended Songs'

I love all the new music that Spotify finds and suggests. I have found in some categories Spotify really struggles to suggest contemporary songs. I know it has been suggested before (in this forum) to allow us users to search and find songs by releas...

• I love all the new music that Spotify finds and suggests. I have found in some categories Spotify really struggles to suggest contemporary songs.  I know it has been suggested before (in this fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Become best music streaming service on the planet

Spotify!! What the heck are you guys doing!? Every update is just bringing back problems that were previously fixed. And you guys don't tell anyone what to expect from an update as well. Get your stuff together and start fixing things and letting us ...

• ...hy are playlists automatically made public? It's nice that you tell me when the next local concerts are but fix all of this stuff and be the king music streaming service. You guys really need to step u...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Kindle app stops playing randomly

Once or twice a night my white noise track stops playing randomly for a few seconds.I have cross fade and gapless playback cranked up and have verified it is not at the end of track.Playing the same track on repeatHave downloaded that track for offli...

• Once or twice a night my white noise track stops playing randomly for a few seconds. I have cross fade and gapless playback cranked up and have verified it is not at the end of track. Playing t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes