Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Connected to firestick song restarts

So I have my android connected to my Amazon Firestick and I've never had issues until tonight. Randomly near the end of the song it will just start the song over. What do I do to stop this?

• Music Fan
  • So I have my android connected to my Amazon Firestick and I've never had issues until tonight. Randomly near the end of the song it will just start the song over. What do I do to stop this?
  • Molson91
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Music for Roku?

I just signed up for the premium trial so that I could test out Spotify on the Roku. It really kind of sucks! Why can't I save albums? It is a pain to have to enter a search with the Roku remote every time that I want to listen to a different album. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for the premium trial so that I could test out Spotify on the Roku.  It really kind of sucks!  Why can't I save albums?  It is a pain to have to enter a search with th...
  • katinthemeadows
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Windowsphone - app won't start

I have problem with the Spotify app since one week (Lumia 925). I want to start the app but it won't start. It shows the loading screen and is loading and loading and loading...nothing more happens. When I delete the app and re-install it, it works f...

• I have problem with the Spotify app since one week (Lumia 925). I want to start the app but it won't start. It shows the loading screen and is loading and loading and loading...nothing more happens. ...
  • fmczerwinski
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Acceso a SpotifyWeb

Accedo a mi cuenta en Spotify Web Player y no carga el reproductor.Inspeccionando la consola aparece un error de javascript: Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'observe' on 'PerformanceObserver': A Performance Observer MUST have at least one valid...

• Casual Listener
  • Accedo a mi cuenta en Spotify Web Player y no carga el reproductor. Inspeccionando la consola aparece un error de javascript: Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'observe' on 'Performanc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not properly displaying added songs

So I recently created a playlist in the past two weeks but once I hit 48 songs the playlist wouldn't display any more than that. I know the songs are getting added because when I use the play.spotify webplayer it shows the playlist time increases whe...

• Regular
  • So I recently created a playlist in the past two weeks but once I hit 48 songs the playlist wouldn't display any more than that. I know the songs are getting added because when I use the play.spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Com Truise and Nosaj Thing Presale Code

Looking for the spotify presale codes for Com Truise and Nosaj Thing tour. I can't seem to find any information on this at all. Been a spotify premium user for years and I'm still baffled why they don't just show this within the client.

• Casual Listener
  • Looking for the spotify presale codes for Com Truise and Nosaj Thing tour. I can't seem to find any information on this at all. Been a spotify premium user for years and I'm still baffled why they do...
  • highndrye
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

TV Samsung ue55mu6500 i cant use Spotify

If i try login with my premium account , app Say : Spotify Is offline bla bla bla. But internet Is in -.- i have try to reinstall Spotify, but the problem remaining. Please help me

• Regular
  • If i try login with my premium account , app Say : Spotify Is offline bla bla bla. But internet Is in -.- i have try to reinstall Spotify, but the problem remaining. Please help me
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chromecast Audio and repeat one

Hi! I bought the chromecast audio last week and it works like a charm with Spotify. My only issue is that the repeat one function is gone on the chromecast. I can repeat a song, but if I cast to my CC audio, it falls back to general repeat and clicki...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I bought the chromecast audio last week and it works like a charm with Spotify. My only issue is that the repeat one function is gone on the chromecast. I can repeat a song, but if I cas...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Shuffle not working properly

Constantly keep getting the same songs over and over, out of my 1000+ song playlist. Pretty sure there's at least 50-100 songs I've never heard the past year, yet it manages to play the 3 ICP songs I have, 4-5 times a month. Happens on both desktop, ...

• Constantly keep getting the same songs over and over, out of my 1000+ song playlist. Pretty sure there's at least 50-100 songs I've never heard the past year, yet it manages to play the 3 ICP songs I...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • shuffle
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly Photo

Hey! Is there any way to downlod my photo which Spotify adds as a cover for discover weekly playlist? I just love how the colors are edited. Thanks!

• Hey! Is there any way to downlod my photo which Spotify adds as a cover for discover weekly playlist? I just love how the colors are edited. Thanks!
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle does not work as Shuffle

I'm trying Spotify for free 7 seven days, and while there are some areas where Spotify shine, I dont understand **bleep** with the shuffle mode. It's always same song. Even CDs in 90's were able to do it properly, but not you. This is a huge drawback...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying Spotify for free 7 seven days, and while there are some areas where Spotify shine, I dont understand **bleep** with the shuffle mode. It's always same song. Even CDs in 90's were able to d...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Recommended Songs blackballing Led Zeppelin (and others)?

This is more of a compaint or question than an idea, but this seems to be the only way to give feedback. What is up with the "Recommended Songs" feature? Why won't it recommend Led Zeppelin? I have a list of only their music, and not a single recomme...

• This is more of a compaint or question than an idea, but this seems to be the only way to give feedback. What is up with the "Recommended Songs" feature? Why won't it recommend Led Zeppelin? I have a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't create playlists in web player

In the following page: https://open.spotify.com/collection/playlists I click "new playlist", type in a name, and nothing happens. Wazup?

• Regular
  • In the following page:   https://open.spotify.com/collection/playlists   I click "new playlist", type in a name, and nothing happens. Wazup?
  • mal4mac
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] Spotify doesn't start

Hello, I use Spotify on my Nokia Lumia 630 RM-976. I bought Spotify Premium a few days ago and it was working fine. But now, when I start Spotify it just shows me the logo and the loading dots. I tried to wait (2 hours), but nothing happened. When I ...

• Hello,   I use Spotify on my Nokia Lumia 630 RM-976. I bought Spotify Premium a few days ago and it was working fine. But now, when I start Spotify it just shows me the logo and the loading do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the lyrics in playlists

Hi Spotify,First time comment, long time listener;Is there a way to see behind the lyrics within playlists like Rap Caviar?Thanks,Zach

• Hi Spotify, First time comment, long time listener; Is there a way to see behind the lyrics within playlists like Rap Caviar? Thanks, Zach
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Samsung Gear Fit2

Hello, I have a Samsung Gear Fit2 fitness watch that is paired with my Galaxy S6. I have the latest version of Spotify installed on my phone and have installed Spotify to my Gear Fit2 through the Gear app. When I open the Spotify app on my Fit2, Spot...

• Hello, I have a Samsung Gear Fit2 fitness watch that is paired with my Galaxy S6. I have the latest version of Spotify installed on my phone and have installed Spotify to my Gear Fit2 through the Gea...
  • Rdedera
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Will premium get rid of suggested songs in my playlists?

Hi! New user here. I need to make a couple of playlists for a wedding, and I need those playlists to play only the songs in my playlist, no suggested songs whatsoever. If I upgrade to premium, is that possible?

• Hi! New user here. I need to make a couple of playlists for a wedding, and I need those playlists to play only the songs in my playlist, no suggested songs whatsoever. If I upgrade to premium, is tha...
  • oeoirico
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New layout - spotify web player

New layout of spotify web player is so bad, i literally can't find anything and it just looks ugly. Is there any possibility to still use the old version?

• New layout of spotify web player is so bad, i literally can't find anything and it just looks ugly. Is there any possibility to still use the old version?
  • red8
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

Compatible file types for spotify downloads played via usb in car?

Hello, my car's owners manual says I can play MP3, WMA and AAC-based music files. I'm having trouble playing my downloaded Spotify music via USB in the car, and wondering what more I can do to convert Spotify files to a playable format for my car... ...

• Hello, my car's owners manual says I can play MP3, WMA and AAC-based music files.  I'm having trouble playing my downloaded Spotify music via USB in the car, and wondering what more I can do to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't send out emails advertising shows at Manchester Arena.

HiDue to the recent atrocities at Manchester Arena, it's somewhat insensitive to send out emails for shows that have been cancelled over the next few weeks.

• Hi Due to the recent atrocities at Manchester Arena, it's somewhat insensitive to send out emails for shows that have been cancelled over the next few weeks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes