Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Marketing Campaign Suggestion: Make Music Great Again (or another campaign title)

The Spotify marketing team can build off of its 2016 year-end campaign and release topical/targeted tweets that summarize breaking US political news. For example, because the #AHCA didn't have enough votes to pass, share something about the uptick in...

• The Spotify marketing team can build off of its 2016 year-end campaign and release topical/targeted tweets that summarize breaking US political news. For example, because the #AHCA did...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Music

Is there anyway to view all downloaded music? I have songs in "songs" but then I also have playlists - I want to be able to see everything I've downloaded in one spot.

• Is there anyway to view all downloaded music? I have songs in "songs" but then I also have playlists - I want to be able to see everything I've downloaded in one spot.
  • ct78910
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

borrar historial

Como borro el historial de reproducciones de mi Windows phone

• Como borro el historial de reproducciones de mi Windows phone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 Connection

I'm trying to get onto Spotify on my brother's PS4 to simply log out, but a connection error continues to pop up. I got my own PS4 and am trying to link my Spotify account to my PSN account but can't until I can log out of my brother's PSN account. A...

• I'm trying to get onto Spotify on my brother's PS4 to simply log out, but a connection error continues to pop up. I got my own PS4 and am trying to link my Spotify account to my PSN account but can't...
  • Djdlum
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song played (On playlists and through Search)

There seems to be a sort of random, yet recurring problem: Sometimes a certain song on a playlist (either created by Spotify or me) shows the name of the artist, song and album as I'm expecting it to be on the list, but then a totally another artist ...

• Casual Listener
  • There seems to be a sort of random, yet recurring problem: Sometimes a certain song on a playlist (either created by Spotify or me) shows the name of the artist, song and album as I'm expecting it to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Navigation et gestion de playlist

Spitify est un tres bon outil pour découvrir des nouveauté ou des artistes dans des genres que l'on aime bien mais quand il s'agit découter ce qu'on veut dans playlist et de l'aleatoire c'est très peu ergonomique. Titres qui affiche une longue liste,...

• Casual Listener
  • Spitify est un tres bon outil pour découvrir des nouveauté ou des artistes dans des genres que l'on aime bien mais quand il s'agit découter ce qu'on veut dans playlist et de l'aleatoire c'est très pe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cuts beginning of songs when using spotify connect on Sony speakers

Hi! So the title pretty much says it all. When listening to a playlist using spotify connect with my Sony SRS-77/99 speakers, the first 3-10 seconds of the next song in the playlist is cut. I have crossfading turned off, and have tried both with gapl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! So the title pretty much says it all. When listening to a playlist using spotify connect with my Sony SRS-77/99 speakers, the first 3-10 seconds of the next song in the playlist is cut. I have cr...
  • cbercero
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify selects song 1 from album instead of what I choose

Whenever I select a song from within an album, Spotify instead plays the first song from that album, meaning that I have to use the fast forward keys on my keyboard in order to select the song, I havent met someone who is experiencing the same issue,...

• Whenever I select a song from within an album, Spotify instead plays the first song from that album, meaning that I have to use the fast forward keys on my keyboard in order to select the song, I hav...
  • lawrensh
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify's environmental footprint

I'm a big supporter of companies who address their impact on the world, but then I use Spotify and feel guilty. Other companies are jumping on that band wagon - how about you too, Spotify! http://www.clickclean.org/usa/en/

• I'm a big supporter of companies who address their impact on the world, but then I use Spotify and feel guilty. Other companies are jumping on that band wagon - how about you too, Spotify!   h...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

The song are skipping automatically without finishing and music doesn't sound

Hey, I've been having this problem recently where my music is playing but no sound comes from it and apart from that, they change automatically without the songs being finished and when the playlist ends it doesn't show any song, just the black space...

• Hey,  I've been having this problem recently where my music is playing but no sound comes from it and apart from that, they change automatically without the songs being finished and when the pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dont want to share via Facebook,Tumblr, Twitter

Hello there! Im using Spotify on Linux Arch and Android Phone. When i want so send a song to my friends, it is only possible via Facebook and other of these collecting companies, that i dont trust. I love music, but if im forced to share it with thes...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there!   Im using Spotify on Linux Arch and Android Phone. When i want so send a song to my friends, it is only possible via Facebook and other of these collecting companies, that i dont...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! When you hit the plus (+) button on a song where does it go?

I saw a bunch of old threads back in 2014 that said it went into your music somewhere but I'm not seeing any of that in my "Your Music" section. Anyone know what the + button actually does?

• Casual Listener
  • I saw a bunch of old threads back in 2014 that said it went into your music somewhere but I'm not seeing any of that in my "Your Music" section. Anyone know what the + button actually does?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Currently playing song not shown when playing through Connect

Every so often when I'm playing music from my desktop computer (Mac) using the desktop app, the app stops showing the currently playing song in the playlist that is marked as playing (highlighting and making the icon change next to the song). The pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Every so often when I'm playing music from my desktop computer (Mac) using the desktop app, the app stops showing the currently playing song in the playlist that is marked as playing (highlighting an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume update bug in Connect from multiple devices

When playing music from one device to my Onkyo receiver (such as the desktop app), and then picking up control from another device (such as an iPhone), the volume can't be changed from the second device unless disconnecting and connecting to the Onky...

• Casual Listener
  • When playing music from one device to my Onkyo receiver (such as the desktop app), and then picking up control from another device (such as an iPhone), the volume can't be changed from the second dev...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist question (organize, save file play order, rearrange)

I was wondering, if you guys could answer a few questions for me as I am building a playlist and keep messing it up. 1. How do I save the file order of my playlist? Meaning, once they are added in, they won't become disorganized if I push any of the ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ean in a playlist?   4. If I delete a public playlist, is there a way to get it back?
  • vonhess
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP7] Playlists not showing on Samsung Smart TV

Hello, I have a problem with the app for Samsung Smart TV model UN32H4303, which is it doesn't show any playlist or folder. Thanks beforehand.

• Hello, I have a problem with the app for Samsung Smart TV model UN32H4303, which is it doesn't show any playlist or folder. Thanks beforehand.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists on Pioneer AVH-x3700dab

Hello.I have an iPhone 5S, which I have been using with Apple Music for a while. This worked seamlessly together with my Pioneer AVH-3700DAB player in my car. By this I mean that I could start up the car, wait a few seconds for the BT to connect, and...

• Hello. I have an iPhone 5S, which I have been using with Apple Music for a while. This worked seamlessly together with my Pioneer AVH-3700DAB player in my car. By this I mean that I could start up...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist showing deleted songs

Hoping someone can help me with this problem! One of my playlists is showing 4 songs that have been deleted months ago. The songs are not available to play, but they are just sitting there in the playlist. Link to screenshot: https://cloudup.com/cWXf...

• Casual Listener
  • Hoping someone can help me with this problem!    One of my playlists is showing 4 songs that have been deleted months ago. The songs are not available to play, but they are just sitting t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture on Profile

Hello Spotify Community,I have had a few problems with the fact that you cannot lock your spotify account while still listening/playing music. I think it would be a good idea for this feature to be added. I have an IPAD that I listen to my spotify on...

• Hello Spotify Community, I have had a few problems with the fact that you cannot lock your spotify account while still listening/playing music. I think it would be a good idea for this feature to be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two things

Hi!The first one is that in the program for the computers (not the web player) is not possible to search an artist once you are in your library as you can do it in your phone.In the phone you can follow the following steps: go to your library, click ...

• Hi! The first one is that in the program for the computers (not the web player) is not possible to search an artist once you are in your library as you can do it in your phone. In the phone you can...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes