Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly selecting Web player in the middle of a song

Hey guys so in the past couple days my Spotfy web player has been randomly switching to the web player in the middle of a song. I've tried re-installing the desktop app, clearing cookies and using the option to log out all spotify devices but the pro...

• Hey guys so in the past couple days my Spotfy web player has been randomly switching to the web player in the middle of a song. I've tried re-installing the desktop app, clearing cookies and using th...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Running] Great work on the Browser Player Enhancements

This isn't an idea but rather positive feedback. I sometimes need to listen to music at my desk just to block out the roar of the coworkers. Sadly, I work behind all the restrictions at a F500 company with firewalls, proxies, etc. I cannot make the d...

• This isn't an idea but rather positive feedback.   I sometimes need to listen to music at my desk just to block out the roar of the coworkers. Sadly, I work behind all the restrictions at a F5...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Running
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads

I pay premium so I dont have to listen to ads!!!!! No Ads!!!!! I just completed a survey from you guys and every question had to do with adding ads. Again NO ADS. Also, keep unlimited skip!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I pay premium so I dont have to listen to ads!!!!! No Ads!!!!! I just completed a survey from you guys and every question had to do with adding ads. Again NO ADS. Also, keep unlimited skip!!!!! 
  • Marine03
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Remote Repeat Function On PS4, Why?

Hello guys, I use Spotify on my PS4 at home, and remote control it with my iOS devices and my Mac, but something that really frustrates me is that I can't set a song on repeat remotely, I have to always go to the PS4 app and do it from there. Can any...

•  Hello guys,   I use Spotify on my PS4 at home, and remote control it with my iOS devices and my Mac, but something that really frustrates me is that I can't set a song on repeat remotely...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Corrupted Playlist

Hello, a while ago I created a playlist, but while I did it something happened (maybe my internet disconnected or something) because the playlist is corrupted now. On my PC in the spotify program it is called "Wird geladen..." (german for "gets loade...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   a while ago I created a playlist, but while I did it something happened (maybe my internet disconnected or something) because the playlist is corrupted now. On my PC in the spotify pr...
  • pbeckster
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

You now officailly are too big eh

So I guess when you got a good thing and everyone knows it you can do whatever you want to them. What originally attracted everyone to Spotify was that it was awesome. Now you are forcing people to buy your premium app by cramming advertisements down...

• So I guess when you got a good thing and everyone knows it you can do whatever you want to them.  What originally attracted everyone to Spotify was that it was awesome.  Now you are forcing...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha RX-V677 does not show as device for Spotify Connect

No matter what I have tried, my Yamaha RX-V677 will not show up as an available device in the spotify list. I have an HTC One M8, Samsung TN-330U 8" latest gen tablet and Yamaha RX-V677 receiver. HTC one and Samsung tablet talk to each other and I ca...

• Music Fan
  • No matter what I have tried, my Yamaha RX-V677 will not show up as an available device in the spotify list.   I have an HTC One M8, Samsung TN-330U 8" latest gen tablet and Yamaha RX-V677 re...
  • VonSohn
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

New Search Interface and playlist

So now when you search you can see a song, but not who the artist is. If the song title has been used multiple times you have to hit play on the "top results" to figure out which version it is. The previous search was exponetially better than this ve...

• So now when you search you can see a song, but not who the artist is. If the song title has been used multiple times you have to hit play on the "top results" to figure out which version it is. The p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player]Please bring back the list view per artist

Please restore the list view of all songs by an artist. Browsing through an artists song list is much more convenient than clicking album by album. Furthermore it would be nice if the player would automatically switch to the next ('older') album as i...

• Regular
  • Please restore the list view of all songs by an artist. Browsing through an artists song list is much more convenient than clicking album by album. Furthermore it would be nice if the player would au...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Progress bar won't adjust.

When playing a song I can't click the progress bar to change the spot in a song. I am using windows 10 and have premium.

• When playing a song I can't click the progress bar to change the spot in a song. I am using windows 10 and have premium.
  • Jahneva
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing Stream Count

Hey thereSince Spotify deleted an old account, I now have a different view. It's a web player version where as before I could see my stream counts for the songs. This is now missing. I need this as I'm an artist. Also when I add a new song to a playl...

• Regular
  • Hey there Since Spotify deleted an old account, I now have a different view. It's a web player version where as before I could see my stream counts for the songs. This is now missing. I need this as...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos - cant select from devices available list

HI. I've set up Sonos play5 (gen2) via wifi. Its appears in Spotify Devices availiable list, i click on it but it doesnt selects. Help me!

• Casual Listener
  • HI.    I've set up Sonos play5 (gen2) via wifi. Its appears in Spotify Devices availiable list, i click on it but it doesnt selects.   Help me!
  • sdot
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV app will not boot up

Hi There,I have recently purchased a 2016 Samsung Smart TV and Spotify was working fine, However recently it will not boot up the app and all I get is a Black Screen with Spotify Logo with 3 x White dots (image attached) that pulsate as if to say the...

• Hi There, I have recently purchased a 2016 Samsung Smart TV and Spotify was working fine, However recently it will not boot up the app and all I get is a Black Screen with Spotify Logo with 3 x Whit...
  • Føkk
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Secondary User not able to use account?

My husband just told me (after two months of paying for Family Premium, sigh) that he's not able to use Spotify on the PS4 on his name. No wonder he keeps making playlists under my name!It's insisting he's abroad, on his PS4 profile. When I use Spoti...

• My husband just told me (after two months of paying for Family Premium, sigh) that he's not able to use Spotify on the PS4 on his name. No wonder he keeps making playlists under my name! It's insi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Order When Embedding Player

Hi! I do a weekly playlist and whenever I share or embed the player, it starts with the oldest song, despite the newest to oldest option being selected on both my desktop and phone. Any help?

• Hi!  I do a weekly playlist and whenever I share or embed the player, it starts with the oldest song, despite the newest to oldest option being selected on both my desktop and phone.   An...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] Please do not monetize personalized playlists

Right now, the three personalized playlists ("Discover Weekly", "Release Radar", and "Your Trending Mix") are updates that I look forward to each week. These playlists feel personalized, as though they're created with an intimate knowledge of the mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Right now, the three personalized playlists ("Discover Weekly", "Release Radar", and "Your Trending Mix") are updates that I look forward to each week. These playlists feel personalized, as though th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How would I view albums where not all the songs are saved?

I have a quick question: How would I view albums where not all the songs are saved (in the album libary)? I use my album library to find all my songs, including the ones where I had not saved all the songs in the albums. How can I view them in the al...

• I have a quick question: How would I view albums where not all the songs are saved (in the album libary)? I use my album library to find all my songs, including the ones where I had not saved all the...
  • eddywardo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play Spotify via Amazon Echo whilst playing Spotify on MacBook?

Is it possible for my wife to play Spotify tracks via Amazon Echo (Alexa) in our living room whilst I listen to my Spotify tracks (streamed or downloaded) on my Macbook in my office, and if so how? I have a Spotify premium account. Thanks, in anticip...

• Is it possible for my wife to play Spotify tracks via Amazon Echo (Alexa) in our living room whilst I listen to my Spotify tracks (streamed or downloaded) on my Macbook in my office, and if so how? &...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist problem

I have already make my own playlist PUBLIC,but when I'm using a different account,I search for the playlist at the browser section and I couldn't find the playlist even though the playlist number displays "1" which means there is the playlist I have ...

• I have already make my own playlist PUBLIC,but when I'm using a different account,I search for the playlist at the browser section and I couldn't find the playlist even though the playlist number d...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes