Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

squeezebox

Hello, I have 2 squeezebox. Is it possible to listen a playlist offline on one squeezebox to allow the other to listen spotify in streaming Thanks for your help.Vincent

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have 2 squeezebox.   Is it possible to listen a playlist offline on one squeezebox to allow the other to listen spotify in streaming   Thanks for your help....
  • vincentdavidts
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify recommend and play songs automatically

I hate to sound like a ditz but... Is it possible to have Spotify recommend songs and play them automatically? I just digned up for 3 months of Spotify Premium. Unlike Pandora, it has every song I have looked up and sound quality that I cannot tell t...

• I hate to sound like a ditz but...   Is it possible to have Spotify recommend songs and play them automatically?   I just digned up for 3 months of Spotify Premium.  Unlike Pandora...
  • rednblu
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect Multiroom?

Hey, is anybody using a multi room system with Spotify Connect and can share some positive or negative experience? E.g. such as the Samsung WAM550 or WAM750. Johannes

• Gig Goer
  • Hey,   is anybody using a multi room system with Spotify Connect and can share some positive or negative experience? E.g. such as the Samsung WAM550 or WAM750.   Johannes
  • Armand
  • Roadie
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log on to spotify on smart tv

I just got spotify premium a month ago on my mac and iphone, and we recently got a smart tv and for whatever reason I can't log on to my account on it. I sign in through Facebook, and according to spotify it tells me I have some weird user name that ...

• I just got spotify premium a month ago on my mac and iphone, and we recently got a smart tv and for whatever reason I can't log on to my account on it.   I sign in through Facebook, and accord...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cutting out at 7pm every night when playing through Sonos

I'm having an issue where if I play Spotify through Sonos, it works fine until exactly 7pm, when it cuts out. I can still play Spotify through my phone/computer/ipad and pipe it to the amp via an Aux cable, but just can't get it to work with Sonos ag...

• I'm having an issue where if I play Spotify through Sonos, it works fine until exactly 7pm, when it cuts out. I can still play Spotify through my phone/computer/ipad and pipe it to the amp via an Aux...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Access denied

I did not know where to post this because it is impossible to find your way on spotifys help-sites.But here is my problem.When I was updating spotify today it said that it could not do that because the files needed were used somewhere else. I have tr...

• I did not know where to post this because it is impossible to find your way on spotifys help-sites. But here is my problem. When I was updating spotify today it said that it could not do that becau...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A random phone connects to my Spotify

Someone keeps randomly connecting to my spotify with his phone and i have no control over blocking it. Sometimes his music just randomly starts playing on my phone or PS4. How do i block this? its annoying as hell. i can't even listen to my music lik...

• Someone keeps randomly connecting to my spotify with his phone and i have no control over blocking it. Sometimes his music just randomly starts playing on my phone or PS4.  How do i block thi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on blackberry 10

Hi, I am not able to download spotify to my new blackberry passport silver edition, niether through bbw or amazon appstore - it simply is not there, only some wierd lookalike apps. I also tried to download it directly from the spotify Web page, but t...

• Hi, I am not able to download spotify to my new blackberry passport silver edition, niether through bbw or amazon appstore - it simply is not there, only some wierd lookalike apps. I also tried to do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play songs on PlayStation 4, or Chromecast.

* Chromecast connected to a Android device, the song plays, then pause, and I can't play it again, nor other song.* The same happens with PlayStation 4, both connected or not to the Android device.* I'm a premium user, with a family plan.* Yes, I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • * Chromecast connected to a Android device, the song plays, then pause, and I can't play it again, nor other song. * The same happens with PlayStation 4, both connected or not to the Android device....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 no reproduce las canciones

Me he hecho premium y ahora la ps4 no me deja reproducir canciones, se pausan automáticamente. No se que hacer...

• Me he hecho premium y ahora la ps4 no me deja reproducir canciones, se pausan automáticamente. No se que hacer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify crashes my PS3

So I just recently installed Spotify on my fat PS3, and it started up and I could log in fine. However if I'm in Spotify for more than 20 seconds or I start a song my PS3 just locks up, I can't connect to it with any other devices and I have to hold ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just recently installed Spotify on my fat PS3, and it started up and I could log in fine. However if I'm in Spotify for more than 20 seconds or I start a song my PS3 just locks up, I can't conne...
  • Goodman
  • Community Manager
  • 42 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 42 replies
  • 8 likes

Order is upside down

Hi community.1) I got a new iphone and all of a sudden the order of the songs in my favorite playlist is up side down. So when ever I add a new song to that playlist, it appears all the way at the bottom instead right at the top.2) How can I change t...

• Hi community. 1) I got a new iphone and all of a sudden the order of the songs in my favorite playlist is up side down. So when ever I add a new song to that playlist, it appears all the way at the ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rdio to Spotify importer tells me I need a compressed zip file - I'm using the one Rdio gave me

I think something's busted with your importer tool (https://import.spotify.com/rdio/) -- I drag (or select) the exact file that Rdio gave me and it tells me I need to select a compressed zip archive. I don't know if this archive is compressed or not,...

• I think something's busted with your importer tool (https://import.spotify.com/rdio/) -- I drag (or select) the exact file that Rdio gave me and it tells me I need to select a compressed zip archive....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify barely working on Samsung Smart TV UE40H6275

I've been struggling to get Spotify to work properly on my Samsung UE40H6275. None of the so called "solutions" I can find here on the community is working.First of all, my wireless Logitech keyboard wont work. At least not when trying to type. I can...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been struggling to get Spotify to work properly on my Samsung UE40H6275. None of the so called "solutions" I can find here on the community is working. First of all, my wireless Logitech keyb...
  • Relvet
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

The 3 months for .99

I never had the .99 deal but I did pay for it for my son. When I tried to pay for it for myself it states that I already had it. I have contacted Spotify and they stated that it should let me purchase it but it hasn't. What can I do?

• I never had the .99 deal but I did pay for it for my son. When I tried to pay for it for myself it states that I already had it. I have contacted Spotify and they stated that it should let me purchas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Onkyo can't create password other device

I have premium spotify account, facebook login. I was using it with my Onkyo tx-nr609 everything worked fine. A view weeks ago i wasn't able to play playlist in the Onkyo. I thought it would be a good idea to create a new password for other devices, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium spotify account, facebook login. I was using it with my Onkyo tx-nr609 everything worked fine.   A view weeks ago i wasn't able to play playlist in the Onkyo. I thought it would...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist samsyng tv

Hello, I am using spotify on our samsung tv and I want my playlist to order songs by date, but I want the latest added song to come first in stead of last. I know that it is possible for your computer and iphone but I can't find it on my tv. Does any...

• Hello,   I am using spotify on our samsung tv and I want my playlist to order songs by date, but I want the latest added song to come first in stead of last. I know that it is possible for you...
  • liberdademusica
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8.x] cannot play music with application version 5.0.5491.5995 after upgrade on Lumia 635

Lumia 635, operating system version 8.10.12397.895 Spotify app, ver 5.0.5491.5995 Problem: Spotify app will not play music when spotify is online (wifi connection), loading sign will appear quite frequently but music won't be played. Synchronising pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Lumia 635, operating system version 8.10.12397.895  Spotify app, ver 5.0.5491.5995   Problem: Spotify app will not play music when spotify is online (wifi connection), loading sign ...
  • foxfactor
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
    WP 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bad songs

Hi is there some kind of way to report and get songs that skip like a CD, fixed. As it quite annoying sometimes.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi is there some kind of way to report and get songs that skip like a CD, fixed. As it quite annoying sometimes.
  • Driv3rp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to cancel premium

I paid for someones Spotify account or I should say premium and they changed their password and I can't unsubscribe from their Spotify account and theyre being stubborn and will not cancel it themselves, I need help to cancel it, I really don't know ...

• I paid for someones Spotify account or I should say premium and they changed their password and I can't unsubscribe from their Spotify account and theyre being stubborn and will not cancel it themsel...
  • dirtyred
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod