Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

How do you delete a playlist in the new and improved Spotify? (Chrome)

How do you delete a playlist in the new and improved (sarcasm) Spotify? You use to be able to click on playlist and selete delete and it was gone.Now you get these options:Start RadioCopy Playlist LinkMake PublicWay to go boys! Another fine product y...

• Roadie
  • ...laylist Link Make Public Way to go boys! Another fine product you put out!
  • artful_dodger59
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • rock
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! If Spotify adandons Windows smartphones

You don't update the app, and I believe you're gonna abandon the platform. What about the paid subscribers? I have the app installed on my laptop but I wanna listen to music on the go. What will happen on this scenario?

• Regular
  • You don't update the app, and I believe you're gonna abandon the platform. What about the paid subscribers? I have the app installed on my laptop but I wanna listen to music on the go. What will happ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Secret Playlists are Public

All of my secret playlists are public and can be found by anyone. It would be great if someone could help me keep them secret. I use Desktop App with Windows 10 and Web Player.

• Regular
  • All of my secret playlists are public and can be found by anyone. It would be great if someone could help me keep them secret.   I use Desktop App with Windows 10 and Web Player.
  • AkiEisenwald
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Maximum number of playlists allowed

Hi. I have 258 playlists on spotify. They are virtually all just albums saved as playlists. Spotify popped up a message this morning to say I've reached the maximum number of playlists I can listen to offline. Is this correct? This does not seem like...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have 258 playlists on spotify. They are virtually all just albums saved as playlists. Spotify popped up a message this morning to say I've reached the maximum number of playlists I can listen t...
  • Lord-AJ
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

CarPlay not working when App not opened

Hey guys, one of my most used features is Apple Car Play. It's very annoying that you have to start the spotify app at your iOS device before you can play music. Is the app closed and you tap the Spotify icon in your car, you can not press the play b...

• Regular
  • Hey guys,   one of my most used features is Apple Car Play. It's very annoying that you have to start the spotify app at your iOS device before you can play music. Is the app closed and y...
  • tobihueske
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Carplay
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems to join family plan

I have been trying to enter my family plan from the e-mail invite but when I do everything right, put my adress and stuff, it says I don't live in the same place as my sister, who's the one that send me the invite, how can I fix the problem? Please h...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to enter my family plan from the e-mail invite but when I do everything right, put my adress and stuff, it says I don't live in the same place as my sister, who's the one that send...
  • Edug17
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! LG Smart TV - playlists lost, not available in list of devices

Playlists are completely lost. If viewed from another device, the TV doesn't show up in the list of devices so I cannot control the playback in the TV through mobile app or PC. Tried uninstalling and re-installing Spotify with no success.I think the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Playlists are completely lost. If viewed from another device, the TV doesn't show up in the list of devices so I cannot control the playback in the TV through mobile app or PC. Tried uninstalling and...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist does not synchronize

Hi, I started a new playlist using spotify on my computer. I added four songs, and then had to leave. I finished the list and changed the name using the spotify app on my iPhone. Now, when I use spotify on my computer, it still only shows the first f...

• Hi, I started a new playlist using spotify on my computer. I added four songs, and then had to leave. I finished the list and changed the name using the spotify app on my iPhone. Now, when I use spot...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Neighbour has been using my Spotify

My spotify has been pausing a lot lately, which has been super annoying. I searched for resolutions to the problem, but nothing helped. Around the time this began I noticed another device was connected to my spotify, but I figured it was my phone or ...

• My spotify has been pausing a lot lately, which has been super annoying. I searched for resolutions to the problem, but nothing helped. Around the time this began I noticed another device was connect...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant play using web player

I used to play my spotify via web player connected to my facebook account. but now, i cant access the web player anymore and play music. pls help me. My OS is Chromebox.

• I used to play my spotify via web player connected to my facebook account. but now, i cant access the web player anymore and play music. pls help me. My OS is Chromebox. 
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart TV Application (Vizio)

Hello,Up until about last week the Spotify app on my vizio smart tv was working perfectly fine. But a few days ago it stopped loading my playlists and messages.The app opens and shows the "what's new" page and allows me to search and play music but t...

• Hello, Up until about last week the Spotify app on my vizio smart tv was working perfectly fine. But a few days ago it stopped loading my playlists and messages. The app opens and shows the "wh...
  • ktev86
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 6 likes

Web Player does not play music in Firefox 64-bit

Web Player does not play any music in Firefox 64-bit since the new update when autoplay is disabled (see last edit). EDIT 2017-06-01: For a week, it seemed this was partially fixed. It played music, but pausing broke the player and it had to be reloa...

• Web Player does not play any music in Firefox 64-bit since the new update when autoplay is disabled (see last edit).   EDIT 2017-06-01: For a week, it seemed this was partially fixed. It playe...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

WebPlayer Radio Function

Hello,I've managed to find the radio function, but when I start it, I can't see whats coming next (as I would do with the previous layout).Also, how can I see the playlist created from the artist I searched? This layout is very deceiving... Thanks al...

• Hello, I've managed to find the radio function, but when I start it, I can't see whats coming next (as I would do with the previous layout). Also, how can I see the playlist created from the artist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "play" site (webplayer) redirecting to "open" site

As of this morning, attempts to visit play.spotify.com (the web player) are redirecting me to open.spotify.com. Verified on Chrome 53.0.2785.116 and Firefox 49.0 on Ubuntu 14.04. Attached screenshot from Chrome.

• Casual Listener
  • As of this morning, attempts to visit play.spotify.com (the web player) are redirecting me to open.spotify.com. Verified on Chrome 53.0.2785.116 and Firefox 49.0 on Ubuntu 14.04. &nbs...
  • Getbackonfeet26
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
  • 14 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify Connection

I cancelled my subscription because you stopped direct steaming to my television.

• I cancelled my subscription because you stopped direct steaming to my television.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz/Spotify

Got Marantz NR1603 + Spotify Premium subscription for Christmas. Having lots of problems with Spotify. Maybe 3 times since Christmas it has worked just fine, but the rest of the time, Spotify is useless except for aggravating us. I can open Spotify ,...

• Casual Listener
  • Got Marantz NR1603 + Spotify Premium subscription for Christmas. Having lots of problems with Spotify. Maybe 3 times since Christmas it has worked just fine, but the rest of the time, Spoti...
  • gaglion
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stops playing randomly on Desktop

Within the Spotify Player on Desktop, the music that I am playing will stop randomly in the middle of a song. I believe that this may have to do with having two devices, but I am not 100% sure. My other device is an Android and has the Spotify App on...

• Casual Listener
  • Within the Spotify Player on Desktop, the music that I am playing will stop randomly in the middle of a song. I believe that this may have to do with having two devices, but I am not 100% sure. My ot...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Chloe ( Emblem 3 )

The song is available for my friend who lives in the same country as me, but not for me?

• The song is available for my friend who lives in the same country as me, but not for me?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporting a mistaken song

This is about the bug in reporting song mistakes or errors. I came across 3 songs that were mistakenly labelled with each other's names. I reported the first 2 of them, and for the third one, I was asked to "wait for a few minutes" because I "had use...

• This is about the bug in reporting song mistakes or errors. I came across 3 songs that were mistakenly labelled with each other's names. I reported the first 2 of them, and for the third one, I was a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes