Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Spotify from Canada to UK (Premium)

There doesn't seem to be any option to do this - the instructions on the support page say to go to the subscriptions page but there's no option to change billing info.

• There doesn't seem to be any option to do this - the instructions on the support page say to go to the subscriptions page but there's no option to change billing info.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect delayed and distorted playback

Hi all, I am using spotify with a Samsung multiroom system with M3 speakers. When playing spotify back through one speaker using Spotify connect then everything is fine. However when I group the speakers using the Samsung multiroom app the second spe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I am using spotify with a Samsung multiroom system with M3 speakers.   When playing spotify back through one speaker using Spotify connect then everything is fine. However whe...
  • ArildR
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player: please create flash free option and offer HTML5

Let's face it, Flash is a dead technology. Is Spotify planing on offering HTML5 on their Web Player? It is kind of crucial for me as I'm using an operating system that doesn't have a native standalone Spotify application nor Flash plugins available. ...

• Regular
  • Let's face it, Flash is a dead technology. Is Spotify planing on offering HTML5 on their Web Player? It is kind of crucial for me as I'm using an operating system that doesn't have a native standalon...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Notifications unavailable

Hey, In windows web player and also in iPhone I don´t get any notifications, when I went to notifications settings then it says "notifications unavailable". Through spotify web page I had set my settings etc. to be informed about when someone follows...

• Hey,  In windows web player and also in iPhone I don´t get any notifications, when I went to notifications settings then it says "notifications unavailable". Through spotify web page I had set ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancelled email

I signed up to the spotify premium trial and have forgotten my password however the email I used to sign up on I deleted... I'm stuck and don't know what to do? I am worried o will start paying to premium and I can't even use it

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up to the spotify premium trial and have forgotten my password however the email I used to sign up on I deleted... I'm stuck and don't know what to do? I am worried o will start paying to pr...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify not work in my playstation 3

Hello everyone, I have problems whit my app I'm Spotify ps3 because when I start the app only can see this message " error to connect whit PlayStation network, please try again more later. " I call to playstation service and they no have any solution...

• Hello everyone, I have problems whit my app I'm Spotify ps3 because when I start the app only can see this message " error to connect whit PlayStation network, please try again more later. " I call t...
  • ArildR
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WP 8.1 Lumis 735, Sound non responsive

So, I have a Nokia Lumia 735, I'm a Spotify premium user, I've never had a problem with the app before until today...So, I'm playing music on my phone as normal and go to turn the volume up, the volume on my phone is going to max but the music isn't ...

• So, I have a Nokia Lumia 735, I'm a Spotify premium user, I've never had a problem with the app before until today... So, I'm playing music on my phone as normal and go to turn the volume up, the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Not Loading

Running the latest Chrome, WIndows 10, and Flash versions I am unable to access or use the Sportify Web Player. I don't think its a Flash issue and I have deleted all browser history/cookies/cache etc. I even downloaded the actual program which seems...

spotify.PNG
  • Running the latest Chrome, WIndows 10, and Flash versions I am unable to access or use the Sportify Web Player.   I don't think its a Flash issue and I have deleted all browser history/cookies...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Nothing Is Loading!!

When I go to listen to music and I click on Browse, Radio or Your Music it just gives me a loading screen and nothing else, no matter how long I wait It still plays the artist I was listening to before, but I can't click on anything else to listen to...

• Casual Listener
  • When I go to listen to music and I click on Browse, Radio or Your Music it just gives me a loading screen and nothing else, no matter how long I wait 😞 It still plays the artist I was listening to...
  • RennyExo
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share via desktop (no result when searching for friends)

I'm unable to share songs, albums or playlist with my friends or followers in the desktop version of Spotify. I'm connected to Facebook, along with most of my friends. When I press the "Share" button and selects "Send to.." everything seems normal. W...

Spotify search no result.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I'm unable to share songs, albums or playlist with my friends or followers in the desktop version of Spotify. I'm connected to Facebook, along with most of my friends. When I press the "Share" button...
  • gfredhei
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Load Music

What the heck is going on?!?!?!?! For the past several days I have been having nothing but issues with the web player. Either it is seriously slow to respond to any command or I keep on getting error codes. Right now I cannot even load my music. I ke...

• Not applicable
  • What the heck is going on?!?!?!?! For the past several days I have been having nothing but issues with the web player. Either it is seriously slow to respond to any command or I keep on getting error...
  • TJ_V
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! LG web os sound jumping

I installed Spotify in my new 2015 LG UF7700 tv and it doesn't sound right. At first it seems to sound fine, however from time to time it jumps a fraction of a second producing odd tempo shifts. It only happens with Spotify app. Tried several receive...

• Music Fan
  • I installed Spotify in my new 2015 LG UF7700 tv and it doesn't sound right. At first it seems to sound fine, however from time to time it jumps a fraction of a second producing odd tempo shifts. It o...
  • Mikey44
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Escaped character in song title

I came across a song which has an entity-encoded character in its title: Web link: https://open.spotify.com/track/37XSgWztrBFOV6snbWCtwhArtist: LuxuslärmAlbum: So laut ich kannSong: Leb' deine Träume The apostroph in the song title is entity-encoded ...

• Regular
  • I came across a song which has an entity-encoded character in its title:   Web link: https://open.spotify.com/track/37XSgWztrBFOV6snbWCtwh Artist: Luxuslärm Album: So laut ich kann Son...
  • rednblu
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Marantz SR5009, connect doesn't work any more

Suddenly connect on my Marantz AVR SR5009 stop working.I am (still) able to stream by Airplay, listen to inter radio, ect..., however when switchingover from the Ipad to the AVR I have three seconds of music and then it stops. This display indicatesw...

• Regular
  • Suddenly connect on my Marantz AVR SR5009 stop working. I am (still) able to stream by Airplay, listen to inter radio, ect..., however when switching over from the Ipad to the AVR I have three seco...
  • sovietwarbear_N
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Marantz
  • 39 replies
  • 3 likes

Songs are no longer sorted by Album under Artists

I don't know what's happened but a few weeks ago, on the Web Player, my songs were sorted by Albums under Artists in "Your Music". Suddenly, I've noticed that this function has disappeared, and that all the tracks are just listed in one long list und...

• Regular
  • I don't know what's happened but a few weeks ago, on the Web Player, my songs were sorted by Albums under Artists in "Your Music". Suddenly, I've noticed that this function has disappeared, and that ...
  • Skellingtor
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists - Is it possible...

Hello, I need some help please.Thanks in advance. I ned to know if I can create more than one playlist and play them one after another automatically. For example, playlist 1 starts playing and when it finishes playlist 2 starts playing and so on.... ...

• Regular
  • Hello, I need some help please. Thanks in advance.   I ned to know if I can create more than one playlist and play them one after another automatically. For example, playlist 1 starts playing...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

playback stops after every song from last.fm

Hello people, I have this issue with last.fm playback in desktop application Playback stops after every song I have to manually press play on last.fm page again. On the contrary if I press skip in either app or webpage it moves forward no problem pla...

• Hello people,   I have this issue with last.fm playback in desktop application   Playback stops after every song I have to manually press play on last.fm page again. On the contrary if ...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Unable to share music

Hi! I'm having issues sharing artists with certain people. I followed a few people about a week ago and I'm unable to share music with then, In the desktop program, they will not show up at all (people I have previously followed are still selectable)...

• Regular
  • Hi!   I'm having issues sharing artists with certain people. I followed a few people about a week ago and I'm unable to share music with then, In the desktop program, they will not show up at ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally unfollowed Discover Weekly

I accidentally unfollowed Discover Weekly, and I can't find the playlist to refollow it. I see other people's version of it but not Spotify's version. Anyway to get that back on my account?

• I accidentally unfollowed Discover Weekly, and I can't find the playlist to refollow it. I see other people's version of it but not Spotify's version. Anyway to get that back on my account?
  • ArildR
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes