Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Does the Spotify embeded player play commercials for page visitors?

Hello, quick question. I've been searching for a while and couldn't find anything. I want to embed Spotify into my website. But I'm not sure if guests will hear commercials, because I don't want to ruin the mood.So do guests will hear commercials lik...

• Hello,   quick question. I've been searching for a while and couldn't find anything. I want to embed Spotify into my website. But I'm not sure if guests will hear commercials, because I don't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists completely outdated in onkyo av

Hi there, I play my Spotify playlists on my onkyo tx-nr509. When logging today, the playlists available in my onkyo av are completely outdated, they have been deleted or modified long ago!! The current playlist structure is not visible at all, frustr...

• Hi there, I play my Spotify playlists on my onkyo tx-nr509. When logging today, the playlists available in my onkyo av are completely outdated, they have been deleted or modified long ago!! The curre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists won't load on RokuTv

For the past couple of days my playlists won't load on my RokuTv. I deactivated my RokuTv from my Roku account, deleted and reinstalled the Spotify app, and it still shows a loading page forever when I try to load my playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • For the past couple of days my playlists won't load on my RokuTv.  I deactivated my RokuTv from my Roku account, deleted and reinstalled the Spotify app, and it still shows a loading page foreve...
  • wjcunning
  • Regular
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

I CAN´T SEE MY FRIENDS LIST COMPLETELY

hey, i can`t see my spotify friends list completely. the first friend i can only see half as at the picture. can someone help me please? after the update it is the same....greetings

• Visitor
  • hey, i can`t see my spotify friends list completely. the first friend i can only see half as at the picture. can someone help me please? after the update it is the same.... greetings
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sound volume does not obey manual settings

I have tried multiple browsers (IE, firefox, chrome). I have turned off add-ons and everything. Nothing seems to fix this issue. Spotify for web does not save the volume setting. Every time I adjust it, it goes back to max. It never stays at my desir...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried multiple browsers (IE, firefox, chrome). I have turned off add-ons and everything. Nothing seems to fix this issue. Spotify for web does not save the volume setting. Every time I adjust ...
  • Snowpaw
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web player interface is terrible after update!

Spotify's web player feels like a complete downgrade now. The search window is cluttered requiring additional and unnecessary navigation to the song/playlist you want than the previous version. Also the web player had cool song radio suggestions that...

• Spotify's web player feels like a complete downgrade now. The search window is cluttered requiring additional and unnecessary navigation to the song/playlist you want than the previous version. Also ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't see Sonos

Hi,I have two Sonos systems, in the office and at home. Both are authorized to access the same Spotify account.I can access both systems using my Sonos apps (both iphone and desktop), but I cannot access the office Sonos using my Spotify iphone app (...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have two Sonos systems, in the office and at home. Both are authorized to access the same Spotify account. I can access both systems using my Sonos apps (both iphone and desktop), but I can...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Feature regression] Plus/Check indicator in the song list

The old Web Player would show the "plus/check" indicator in the song list so you know if the song is already Added to my playlist. The new Web Player only shows the indicator in the currently playing song bar at the bottom. Please add back this featu...

• Regular
  • The old Web Player would show the "plus/check" indicator in the song list so you know if the song is already Added to my playlist.   The new Web Player only shows the indicator in the currentl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Troubleshooting

I am using Spotify on my chromebook in the browser, usually for some reason I can only listen to Spotify once for a while or before I close it out, once I do and open it back up later, it says that something went wrong, I usually can't listen to Spot...

• Regular
  • I am using Spotify on my chromebook in the browser, usually for some reason I can only listen to Spotify once for a while or before I close it out, once I do and open it back up later, it says that s...
  • saryn2
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Detaching the web player tab breaks the player

I'm having this weird issue since the new HTML5/DRM web version. I launch https://open.spotify.com/collection/songs in a new tab, start playing my collection and then detach the tab to move it on my secondary screen, while keeping Firefox open on my ...

• I'm having this weird issue since the new HTML5/DRM web version.   I launch https://open.spotify.com/collection/songs in a new tab, start playing my collection and then detach the tab to move ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover weekly has not updated

Hi my spotify discover weekly has not updated?was wondering if there was a solution to this,I've tried logging in and out Last update was 15 days ago when I'm writing this. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my spotify discover weekly has not updated? was wondering if there was a solution to this,I've tried logging in and out   Last update was 15 days ago when I'm writing this.   Thanks
  • Jebzi
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Mix der Woche - Einfluss von Premium Family

Hi - bitte um Info bzw. Hilfe!Seit einigen Monaten ist mein Mix der Woche von der Musikauswahl meiner Mutter, die ich zu meinem Family Account hinzugefügt habe, beeinflusst. Mein Sohn und ich haben Premium Family schon länger und da ist dieses Proble...

• Hi - bitte um Info bzw. Hilfe! Seit einigen Monaten ist mein Mix der Woche von der Musikauswahl meiner Mutter, die ich zu meinem Family Account hinzugefügt habe, beeinflusst. Mein Sohn und ich haben...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist history (Music for concentration by Spotify UK)

Today my all time favourite playlist (Music for concentration - by Spotify UK) was wiped out and there were only new songs added. Can anyone tell me how to check the playlist history or maybe someone has this old playlist (from 10 hours ago) saved so...

• Today my all time favourite playlist (Music for concentration - by Spotify UK) was wiped out and there were only new songs added. Can anyone tell me how to check the playlist history or maybe someone...
  • crazygoo
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist stuck on loading...

Few days ago I created a playlist (while I was offline) and now when I try to open it from the Windows app on my laptop it is just stuck at loading.. and I cannot even delete it or change its details. It does not open in the web browser either. On my...

• Casual Listener
  • Few days ago I created a playlist (while I was offline) and now when I try to open it from the Windows app on my laptop it is just stuck at loading.. and I cannot even delete it or change its details...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

where is the "related music" feature gone in new release?

Hello,need help with new spotify 2017 version. Please tell me where the 'related music' feature on the right side bar has gone. this was an amazing way to discover new and similar music. where has it gone? how do i get it back? i would much prefer th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, need help with new spotify 2017 version. Please tell me where the 'related music' feature on the right side bar has gone. this was an amazing way to discover new and similar music.   w...
  • stefanobonarrig
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

willicarneiro

Help me ... I am not able to use the spotify api to get data, add songs to the playlist, among other things. There is an error saying that my user is invalid. I have a free account.

• Casual Listener
  • Help me ... I am not able to use the spotify api to get data, add songs to the playlist, among other things. There is an error saying that my user is invalid. I have a free account.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists - changing track order

Hi,I use spotify webplayer and windows phone app. what is the easiest way to re-order tracks on a playlist? I have recently subscribed to the premium service and I assumed you would be able to simply drag and re-order the playlist. This doesn't seem ...

• Hi, I use spotify webplayer and windows phone app. what is the easiest way to re-order tracks on a playlist? I have recently subscribed to the premium service and I assumed you would be able to simp...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Sonos and lyrics on TV

Hello guys, is it possible to use my Sonos Soundsystem to play music from spotify while streaming the lyrics via chromecast (or anything other) to my running TV ? This would be very nice for all partys! With best regards from germany,TT

• Hello guys,   is it possible to use my Sonos Soundsystem to play music from spotify while streaming the lyrics via chromecast (or anything other) to my running TV ? This would be very nice for...
  • gborn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Verified Playlists not working

When I click on a Verified Playlist link, it opens an in-browser version of Spotify as opposed to the actual app on the computer. I am using Opera.Although I have installed Flash like the in-browser version has asked me to, the Verified Playlist neve...

• Casual Listener
  • When I click on a Verified Playlist link, it opens an in-browser version of Spotify as opposed to the actual app on the computer. I am using Opera. Although I have installed Flash like the in...
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes