Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Pineapple Lounge Spotify Survey email

I received an email from The Pineapple Lounge claiming to be conducting a survey on behalf of Spotify. Does not seem legit. Any ideas?

• I received an email from The Pineapple Lounge claiming to be conducting a survey on behalf of Spotify. Does not seem legit. Any ideas?
  • vaisas
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

iPhone watch

How can I play music on my iPhone watch through Spotify playlist

• How can I play music on my iPhone watch through Spotify playlist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium

I subscribed at student premium (payment was deducted from my account) then verified it. Then clicked the " click here" that directs back to spotify to access my offer. It redirected me at the spotify purchase page with a written message at the top s...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed at student premium (payment was deducted from my account) then verified it. Then clicked the " click here" that directs back to spotify to access my offer. It redirected me at the spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution the strokes - chances bug

Hi,I found this "bug" and didnt find any topics with a similar problem.When listening to a strokes song chances it plays partners in crime instead and when listening to partners in crime it plays chances,yes it might be a minor problem but its annoyi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I found this "bug" and didnt find any topics with a similar problem. When listening to a strokes song chances it plays partners in crime instead and when listening to partners in crime it plays...
  • milfrisi
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

How to see a list of songs I've removed

When I was listening to Your Daily Mix, I accidentally removed a song which I actually wanted to add to my own playlist. so I want to remove the song from a list. Is there a way to do that? Thank you,

• When I was listening to Your Daily Mix, I accidentally removed a song which I actually wanted to add to my own playlist. so I want to remove the song from a list. Is there a way to do that? &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Web Player Missing My Radio Stations

I've been happily using Spotify on my Chromebook for a long time now. I had dozens of radio stations defined, which I used all the time...today the player is updated and my stations are not there any more. I'm not feeling like this is an improvement....

• Casual Listener
  • I've been happily using Spotify on my Chromebook for a long time now. I had dozens of radio stations defined, which I used all the time...today the player is updated and my stations are not ther...
  • tanjorstr
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

New Phone - Email in use

New phone. Setup app. When I try to login it says email account is linked to another account. I removed my old phone. Spotify premium should only be on this new phone. Not on any other device

• Casual Listener
  • New phone. Setup app. When I try to login it says email account is linked to another account. I removed my old phone. Spotify premium should only be on this new phone. Not on any other device
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with spotify connect and missing playlists on LG smart tv

Hey!I just bought a new TV, and I've never been able to connect to it from my android phone. And now my playlists don't show on the TV either.I've reinstalled the app on both TV and phone, but to no avail.Any suggestions?Thanks in advance!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I just bought a new TV, and I've never been able to connect to it from my android phone. And now my playlists don't show on the TV either. I've reinstalled the app on both TV and phone, but to...
  • Imsohappy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer - shuffle not working well

I know this is low on the list of priorities given the other issues Webplayer is showing (play.spotify.com still doesn't redirect to open.spotify.com for me in Firefox, even though I cleared cookies, cache, etc.). My main playlist has ~600 songs. Mos...

• Regular
  • I know this is low on the list of priorities given the other issues Webplayer is showing (play.spotify.com still doesn't redirect to open.spotify.com for me in Firefox, even though I cleared cookies,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't play my local files??

Hello!I hvae some local files on my spotify, but I cant download them to play when im offline.. Does anyone else have this problem?What can I do to fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I hvae some local files on my spotify, but I cant download them to play when im offline.. Does anyone else have this problem? What can I do to fix it? 
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slade

I was looking for a bit of Glam Rock to liven up my tuesday night and ran into a problem with Slade. The Slade page in the spotify client is wrong, The text intro starts of right with "Slade are an English glam rock and hard rock band". But the music...

• I was looking for a bit of Glam Rock to liven up my tuesday night and ran into a problem with Slade.   The Slade page in the spotify client is wrong,  The text intro starts of right with ...
  • geirhong
  • Roadie
  • 21 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 5 likes

Streams

Hi, I have a question. If I leave a song on repeat does it count as one stream only? Thanks.

• Hi,   I have a question. If I leave a song on repeat does it count as one stream only?    Thanks.
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Windows doesnt show my Premium subscription

Hello,I just reinstalled Spotify on my laptop and it doesnt show my Premium subscription but on my iphone I still have it. Can someone help me, please? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just reinstalled Spotify on my laptop and it doesnt show my Premium subscription but on my iphone I still have it. Can someone help me, please? Thanks! 
  • Maggs__k
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Découvertes de la semaine sur un téléviseur

Je n'ai pas accès aux "Découvertes de la semaine" sur mon téléviseur avec l'application Spotify. Quand je vais dans mes listes de lecture la liste "Découvertes de la semaine" est constamment en chargement et celui-ci ne se termine jamais. Que se pass...

• Casual Listener
  • Je n'ai pas accès aux "Découvertes de la semaine" sur mon téléviseur avec l'application Spotify. Quand je vais dans mes listes de lecture la liste "Découvertes de la semaine" est constamment  en...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unrevoking access

I accidentally revoked access to my kodi / Pi app. Having trouble finding out a way to bring it back. Seems there is a way to revoke an app, but it removes it completly from the list so there is no way to enable once again. Did a lot of searching but...

• I accidentally revoked access to my kodi / Pi app. Having trouble finding out a way to bring it back. Seems there is a way to revoke an app, but it removes it completly from the list so there is no w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping Songs Overlapping

I just played the Flume House Party playlist under the Party category and it seems to be doing some weird cross fading stuff... The first song plays fine but when it goes to the next song it is still playing the previous song for a good 10 seconds or...

• Casual Listener
  • I just played the Flume House Party playlist under the Party category and it seems to be doing some weird cross fading stuff... The first song plays fine but when it goes to the next song it is still...
  • chillamore
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossfade option on web player & Daily Mix Q

Hi all . As part of my "Research" switching to Spotify or not , I have some questions please : 1. I couldn't find any cross fade option within the web player . I'm using Chrome but checked that already on Explorer and couldn't find such option . Does...

• Visitor
  • Hi all .  As part of my "Research" switching to Spotify or not , I have some questions please :   1. I couldn't find any cross fade option within the web player . I'm using Chrome but ch...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Transfer Library from Another Streaming Service

I'm not sure if this question was asked before, but I cannot find another thread about this. Is there a way that I can transfer my library from my Napster account to Spotify? I'm switching my streaming service and I don't want to manually rebuild by ...

• I'm not sure if this question was asked before, but I cannot find another thread about this. Is there a way that I can transfer my library from my Napster account to Spotify? I'm switching my streami...
  • Swerfer
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists not sorted alphabetically in new web player

In the new web player (open.spotify.com), the artist list (Your Music > Artists) is not sorted alphabetically by default, and it appears that there is no way to sort the list. I'm on Windows 10, Chrome v56.0.2924.87 (64-bit).

• Casual Listener
  • In the new web player (open.spotify.com), the artist list (Your Music > Artists) is not sorted alphabetically by default, and it appears that there is no way to sort the list.   I'm on Wind...
  • game1953
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes