Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify selects song 1 from album instead of what I choose

Whenever I select a song from within an album, Spotify instead plays the first song from that album, meaning that I have to use the fast forward keys on my keyboard in order to select the song, I havent met someone who is experiencing the same issue,...

• Whenever I select a song from within an album, Spotify instead plays the first song from that album, meaning that I have to use the fast forward keys on my keyboard in order to select the song, I hav...
  • lawrensh
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify's environmental footprint

I'm a big supporter of companies who address their impact on the world, but then I use Spotify and feel guilty. Other companies are jumping on that band wagon - how about you too, Spotify! http://www.clickclean.org/usa/en/

• I'm a big supporter of companies who address their impact on the world, but then I use Spotify and feel guilty. Other companies are jumping on that band wagon - how about you too, Spotify!   h...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

The song are skipping automatically without finishing and music doesn't sound

Hey, I've been having this problem recently where my music is playing but no sound comes from it and apart from that, they change automatically without the songs being finished and when the playlist ends it doesn't show any song, just the black space...

• Hey,  I've been having this problem recently where my music is playing but no sound comes from it and apart from that, they change automatically without the songs being finished and when the pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dont want to share via Facebook,Tumblr, Twitter

Hello there! Im using Spotify on Linux Arch and Android Phone. When i want so send a song to my friends, it is only possible via Facebook and other of these collecting companies, that i dont trust. I love music, but if im forced to share it with thes...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there!   Im using Spotify on Linux Arch and Android Phone. When i want so send a song to my friends, it is only possible via Facebook and other of these collecting companies, that i dont...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! When you hit the plus (+) button on a song where does it go?

I saw a bunch of old threads back in 2014 that said it went into your music somewhere but I'm not seeing any of that in my "Your Music" section. Anyone know what the + button actually does?

• Casual Listener
  • I saw a bunch of old threads back in 2014 that said it went into your music somewhere but I'm not seeing any of that in my "Your Music" section. Anyone know what the + button actually does?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Currently playing song not shown when playing through Connect

Every so often when I'm playing music from my desktop computer (Mac) using the desktop app, the app stops showing the currently playing song in the playlist that is marked as playing (highlighting and making the icon change next to the song). The pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Every so often when I'm playing music from my desktop computer (Mac) using the desktop app, the app stops showing the currently playing song in the playlist that is marked as playing (highlighting an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume update bug in Connect from multiple devices

When playing music from one device to my Onkyo receiver (such as the desktop app), and then picking up control from another device (such as an iPhone), the volume can't be changed from the second device unless disconnecting and connecting to the Onky...

• Casual Listener
  • When playing music from one device to my Onkyo receiver (such as the desktop app), and then picking up control from another device (such as an iPhone), the volume can't be changed from the second dev...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist question (organize, save file play order, rearrange)

I was wondering, if you guys could answer a few questions for me as I am building a playlist and keep messing it up. 1. How do I save the file order of my playlist? Meaning, once they are added in, they won't become disorganized if I push any of the ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ean in a playlist?   4. If I delete a public playlist, is there a way to get it back?
  • vonhess
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP7] Playlists not showing on Samsung Smart TV

Hello, I have a problem with the app for Samsung Smart TV model UN32H4303, which is it doesn't show any playlist or folder. Thanks beforehand.

• Hello, I have a problem with the app for Samsung Smart TV model UN32H4303, which is it doesn't show any playlist or folder. Thanks beforehand.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists on Pioneer AVH-x3700dab

Hello.I have an iPhone 5S, which I have been using with Apple Music for a while. This worked seamlessly together with my Pioneer AVH-3700DAB player in my car. By this I mean that I could start up the car, wait a few seconds for the BT to connect, and...

• Hello. I have an iPhone 5S, which I have been using with Apple Music for a while. This worked seamlessly together with my Pioneer AVH-3700DAB player in my car. By this I mean that I could start up...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist showing deleted songs

Hoping someone can help me with this problem! One of my playlists is showing 4 songs that have been deleted months ago. The songs are not available to play, but they are just sitting there in the playlist. Link to screenshot: https://cloudup.com/cWXf...

• Casual Listener
  • Hoping someone can help me with this problem!    One of my playlists is showing 4 songs that have been deleted months ago. The songs are not available to play, but they are just sitting t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture on Profile

Hello Spotify Community,I have had a few problems with the fact that you cannot lock your spotify account while still listening/playing music. I think it would be a good idea for this feature to be added. I have an IPAD that I listen to my spotify on...

• Hello Spotify Community, I have had a few problems with the fact that you cannot lock your spotify account while still listening/playing music. I think it would be a good idea for this feature to be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two things

Hi!The first one is that in the program for the computers (not the web player) is not possible to search an artist once you are in your library as you can do it in your phone.In the phone you can follow the following steps: go to your library, click ...

• Hi! The first one is that in the program for the computers (not the web player) is not possible to search an artist once you are in your library as you can do it in your phone. In the phone you can...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart Tv - SoundQuality

Hi! My problem is the following: I mainly want to use spotify for streaming music from my laptop or phone to my Samsung KU6400 Tv. Spotify works absolutely great on my phone and on my laptop but when i want to listen to some music on my Tv (either st...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   My problem is the following:    I mainly want to use spotify for streaming music from my laptop or phone to my Samsung KU6400 Tv.   Spotify works absolutely great on m...
  • hofi0214
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Propaganda! Advertising!

Olá Spotify, venho através deste dar-lhes uma dica para com seus clientes. Aqueles que não possuem o Spotify Premium e disfrutam de um serviço gratuito do software são obrigados há assistirem propagandas que muitas vezes são até legais e fazem com qu...

• Olá Spotify, venho através deste dar-lhes uma dica para com seus clientes. Aqueles que não possuem o Spotify Premium e disfrutam de um serviço gratuito do software são obrigados há assistirem propaga...
  • davidkrikorian
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anti-intuitive Artist Page Layouts

Navigating an Artist's page should be easy, and intuitive. Everytime I visit an artist page, Spotify seems to present a different layout each time. Reaching a COMPLETE list of all the artist's albums should be incredibly simple, but instead, I often ...

• Casual Listener
  • Navigating an Artist's page should be easy, and intuitive.  Everytime I visit an artist page, Spotify seems to present a different layout each time.  Reaching a COMPLETE list of all the art...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixes

Why is I'm a premium subscriber plus I'm a mixshow DJ I use algoriddim djayWhy is when I inport a mix set it does not upload like I mixed it why is that is it possible can it be arranged so all mixsets are uploaded in it performance quality like it w...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is I'm a premium subscriber plus I'm a mixshow DJ I use algoriddim djay Why is when I inport a mix set it does not upload like I mixed it why is that is it possible can it be arranged so all mix...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect hacked

Hey there,I beleive my spotify has been hacked. Over the last couple of days my playlists have been disappearing and random ones pop up, with music i'd never listen to. People that i have been following have been unfollowed and some random dudes have...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, I beleive my spotify has been hacked. Over the last couple of days my playlists have been disappearing and random ones pop up, with music i'd never listen to. People that i have been foll...
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! WebPlayer Chat Icon Gone

I just updated my Spotify Webplayer in March of 2017 and now the icon for chatting is gone! Is there another way to get to it? Has it been done away with? Will it be coming back? I miss it, my friend and I would send playlists to each other using it!...

• I just updated my Spotify Webplayer in March of 2017 and now the icon for chatting is gone! Is there another way to get to it? Has it been done away with? Will it be coming back? I miss it, my friend...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chat
    communication
    Icon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't login via ps4

Hi,I can't connect my spotify to my ps4, because it says that it's already connected to another (I guess old) account of mine. Can I disconnect it and reconnect it with my new account via spotify? because i'm afraid i've lost the password of my old p...

• Hi, I can't connect my spotify to my ps4, because it says that it's already connected to another (I guess old) account of mine. Can I disconnect it and reconnect it with my new account via spotify? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes