Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Help please I cant found a song!

I was looking for ballin from Logic (ft.castro) and I cant found this song

• I was looking for ballin from Logic (ft.castro) and I cant found this song 😥
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound on my DENON CEOL with spotify connect

Hi, I have a DENON ceol with Spotify connect and it's been a bit hit and miss as to whether it will connect via my android phone. Today, there is no sound when connected to Spotify. The song is playing silently on my phone and it says it's connected ...

• Hi, I have a DENON ceol with Spotify connect and it's been a bit hit and miss as to whether it will connect via my android phone. Today, there is no sound when connected to Spotify. The song is playi...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How many times do I need to tell the web player to open in the desktop app?

Every god darn update or whatever I need to go into the settings and tell it to open in my desktop app. Often it doesn't even stick.Why the flying funk do you guys hate the desktop app so much? This problem has been around for years, absolutely unbel...

• Regular
  • Every god darn update or whatever I need to go into the settings and tell it to open in my desktop app. Often it doesn't even stick. Why the flying funk do you guys hate the desktop app so much? Thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Pleyer: No possibility to navigate away from Top 50 by Country

It's not possible to go back to the starting Charts screen when drilled down to 50 by Country/Viral. Once you drill down to Top 50 by Country/Viral, each time you return to the Charts tab it would show the Countries instead the initial Charts screen....

• Visitor
  • It's not possible to go back to the starting Charts screen when drilled down to 50 by Country/Viral. Once you drill down to Top 50 by Country/Viral, each time you return to the Charts tab it would sh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha R  N500 is not found from Spotify Connect

Hi all, I've a problem with Spotify Connect and Yamaha R N500 AV. The AV cannot be found from any devices. The AV is connected via Ethernet and run the last firmware version and all the devices (Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Windows 8 laptop connected via WIF...

• Hi all, I've a problem with Spotify Connect and Yamaha R N500 AV. The AV cannot be found from any devices. The AV is connected via Ethernet and run the last firmware version and ...
  • Decru
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

track not available

I have an Onkyo receiver with Spotify. I cant listen to some albums with the Onkyo. I have tried logging out and in. In these albums Spotify keep searching the numbers and says Track not available. (track niet beschikbaar in Dutch) With my laptop I d...

• I have an Onkyo receiver with Spotify. I cant listen to some albums with the Onkyo. I have tried logging  out and in.  In these albums Spotify keep searching the numbers and says Track not ...
  • Petra45nl2
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Refusing to play music

My spotify will only allow me to play a song after pressing the play button about 20 times, it then often cuts to a different song and will get stuck on this song and it will not play, can anyone help? This mainly happens when playing music through m...

• My spotify will only allow me to play a song after pressing the play button about 20 times, it then often cuts to a different song and will get stuck on this song and it will not play, can anyone hel...
  • Maxse
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong singer

In spotify, there is one contra that are two singer,but in real there two contra one is rapper and another one rocker.Please fix it

• In spotify, there is one contra that are two singer,but in real there two contra one is rapper and another one rocker.Please fix it
  • Maxse
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 10] Final Solution for a Very Huge Problem?

Hi everybody, I came here today to report a problem with Spotify on Windows Phone. Alright, I've downloaded the application for my Windows Phone 10 and the application have constant problems like: Many loading pages everywhere, slow downloads, and so...

wp_ss_20160609_0002.png
  • Hi everybody, I came here today to report a problem with Spotify on Windows Phone. Alright, I've downloaded the application for my Windows Phone 10 and the application have constant problems like: Ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify stops playing music every 1 hour?

For the past week or two, whenever I use Spotify, it only lasts one hour of playing music before it stops playing music altogether. When I go on Spotify to play the music again, the screen turns black meaning I can't use Spotify. So I have restart my...

• Regular
  • For the past week or two, whenever I use Spotify, it only lasts one hour of playing music before it stops playing music altogether. When I go on Spotify to play the music again, the screen turns blac...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Albums/Songs Collection Missing

I have check my saved tracks and noticed it was completely wiped. Is this recoverable or I am just stuck with a fresh restart?

• Casual Listener
  • I have check my saved tracks and noticed it was completely wiped. Is this recoverable or I am just stuck with a fresh restart?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Albums/Songs Collection Missing

I have check my saved tracks and noticed it was completely wiped. Is recoverable or I am just stuck with a fresh restart?

• Casual Listener
  • I have check my saved tracks and noticed it was completely wiped. Is recoverable or I am just stuck with a fresh restart?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Library full

deleted music so I could add more, but still getting same message after deletion, is there a time that I need to wait before I add more music?

• Casual Listener
  • deleted music so I could add more, but still getting same message after deletion, is there a time that I need to wait before I add more music?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Save button for songs that are saved

Hi everyone, I have recently opted for premium account, and started downloading songs on my phone.Since then, I noticed that some of the songs that I saved to my music are now displayed as they're not saved (In the artist/album page), even though I c...

• Hi everyone,   I have recently opted for premium account, and started downloading songs on my phone. Since then, I noticed that some of the songs that I saved to my music are now displayed as...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I deauthorize "Found Them First" website app?

How can I revoke authorization for the Found Them First site (spotify-foundthemfirst.com) ? There's no explanation in the Spotify docs, and no docs anywhere on the Found Them First site. Thanks guys!

• Casual Listener
  • How can I revoke authorization for the Found Them First site (spotify-foundthemfirst.com) ? There's no explanation in the Spotify docs, and no docs anywhere on the Found Them First site. Thanks guys!
  • chandanbansal
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can i have remove from playlist button?

I wish you could develop remove from playlist button to track options so i shouldnt have to go to the playlist and remove the track.

• I wish you could develop remove from playlist button to track options so i shouldnt have to go to the playlist and remove the track.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help retrieving playlist info.

Hi, I followed a playlist shortly before going on holiday, and saved it offline on andoird.When I got back I wanted to create a new playlist using my PC and copy the majority of the songs over. Though when I returned, naturally the weekly playlist up...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I followed a playlist shortly before going on holiday, and saved it offline on andoird. When I got back I wanted to create a new playlist using my PC and copy the majority of the songs ...
  • FlyteOne
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

https://play.spotify.com/?http=1 do not work.

Hy Guys, I used this link https://play.spotify.com/?http=1 so use spotify in my corp, I think the firewall block the spotify port. But for 3 weeks this link doesn't work, when I access to it, I'm redirected to https://play.spotify.com/browse Have you...

• Hy Guys,    I used this link  https://play.spotify.com/?http=1 so use spotify in my corp, I think the firewall block the spotify port.  But for 3 weeks this link does...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes