Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

The Chronic.

This has without a doubt been asked before, but I'l go again since this is legendary. Why on earth isn't Dr. Dre's The Chronic on Spotify? Is the content to explicit for Spotify? Is it because Death Row is mad at Dre? Or some other reason? I mean, th...

• Regular
  • This has without a doubt been asked before, but I'l go again since this is legendary. Why on earth isn't Dr. Dre's The Chronic on Spotify? Is the content to explicit for Spotify? Is it because Death ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 9 likes
  • gangsta rap
    Rap
  • 12 replies
  • 9 likes

copy http link

trying to copy a playlist to facebook. at times, the link copied shows an older version of my playlist (i am constantly updating by deleting and adding songs). found a fix at https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug but it no longer seems to work....

• Casual Listener
  • trying to copy a playlist to facebook.   at times, the link copied shows an older version of my playlist (i am constantly updating by deleting and adding songs).     fou...
  • magaspen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8 problem login

Can´t login spotify premium with with my lumia 930 with Facebook. After entering user name and password, the app gets stuck.........doesn´t open............reinstallation didn´t help, with myolder lumia 920 with same software cyan version it is no pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Can´t login spotify premium with with my lumia 930 with Facebook. After entering user name and password, the app gets stuck.........doesn´t open............reinstallation didn´t help,   wit...
  • Good02
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone 8] Can't Play Music

Using the updated Spotify for Windows Phone 8.1 (4.0.5360.30235) and now when hitting the "Shuffle Play" button, the "loading" screen comes up (presumably to play the new video ad I saw mentioned on all platforms a few days ago: https://news.spotify....

• Casual Listener
  • Using the updated Spotify for Windows Phone 8.1 (4.0.5360.30235) and now when hitting the "Shuffle Play" button, the "loading" screen comes up (presumably to play the new video ad I saw mentioned on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8.1 Local files.

Hello. I would like to synchronize playlist made of local mp3 files from computer to my mobile phone. Is it even possible? Are You going to add this option in mobile app?

• Hello. I would like to synchronize playlist made of local mp3 files from computer to my mobile phone. Is it even possible? Are You going to add this option in mobile app?
  • Zeronin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

wrong tag: should be 'talpa' not 'talpe' in 3rd track

Liquid Soul – Full On Fluoro, Vol. 4 (Mixed Version) wrong tag: should be 'talpa' not 'talpe' in 3rd track Regards Bartek Lewandowski

• Casual Listener
  •   Liquid Soul – Full On Fluoro, Vol. 4 (Mixed Version) wrong tag: should be 'talpa' not 'talpe' in 3rd track   Regards Bartek Lewandowski
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Spotify close down after pauseing the music? (wp8.1)

Hey, i got a Lumia 930 with wp8.1, and when im listing to music and pause it for a few min, then i cant just start the music again, i have to unlock the phone and let spotify load again.Can i fix it, so it wont shutdown, while the music is on pause?R...

• Music Fan
  • Hey, i got a Lumia 930 with wp8.1, and when im listing to music and pause it for a few min, then i cant just start the music again, i have to unlock the phone and let spotify load again. Can i fix...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

U2 - Songs of Innocence

When do you release the album on Spotify? It's free on iTunes!

• When do you release the album on Spotify? It's free on iTunes!
  • feelmal
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Follow someone I skipped?

Hi there, Last night I skipped someone on the Follow suggestions window, but today I decided I wanted to follow them on Spotify after all. Now they won't show up anywhere in the interface (including under the follow tab in "find friends" or "see all"...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   Last night I skipped someone on the Follow suggestions window, but today I decided I wanted to follow them on Spotify after all.  Now they won't show up anywhere in the inte...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account and Sosno

Hi, I am experiencing problems with my account. I got a premium account which I need to use my Sonos system. The problem is that Sonos is not detecting the fact that I have a premium account and informs me that "A premium account is needed to use Son...

• Hi,   I am experiencing problems with my account. I got a premium account which I need to use my Sonos system. The problem is that Sonos is not detecting the fact that I have a premium accou...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AD conversions

Hi, I have a S/PDIF connection from my PC to active speakers where DA conversion is done. Will the PC also do first DA conversion and then AD conversion before the bit stream goes to speakers via S/PDIF cable. I would like to avoid additional convers...

• Hi,   I have a S/PDIF connection from my PC to active speakers where DA conversion is done. Will the PC also do first DA conversion and then AD conversion before the bit stream goes to spe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Itunes playlists

HI, The itunes playlists that are listed on spotify are not the same ones now on my PC itunes. Does anyone know how to change the ones on spotify Cheers

• HI,   The itunes playlists that are listed on spotify are not the same ones now on my PC itunes.   Does anyone know how to change the ones on spotify   Cheers
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback on Denon CEOL Piccolo: Do not buy!

Hello, I'm posting to give some feedback on the Denon CEOL Piccolo. I was really happy when I received it today, but it did not last long... It is a complete disaster: 1) Spotify integration is unusable: As soon as I am connected it totally freezes. ...

• Roadie
  • Hello, I'm posting to give some feedback on the Denon CEOL Piccolo. I was really happy when I received it today, but it did not last long... It is a complete disaster:   1) Spotify integrati...
  • Mhhodgskin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify slowing computer and using a lot of memory to run.

Hello, I am having some technical trouble and this was the board that closet resembled the help I need. Spotify is causing my computer to run slowly, including causing scripts to fail on my computer. I usually start by opening the windows Task Manage...

• Not applicable
  • Hello,   I am having some technical trouble and this was the board that closet resembled the help I need.   Spotify is causing my computer to run slowly, including causing scripts t...
  • eunans
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I report a glitchy song?

I've noticed a song on Spotify that seems to be a bit glitchy, for want of a better word. There's a couple of moments in the song that have a funny skipping effect, which I don't think is an intended part of the song (I could be wrong though!). The s...

• Regular
  • I've noticed a song on Spotify that seems to be a bit glitchy, for want of a better word. There's a couple of moments in the song that have a funny skipping effect, which I don't think is an intended...
  • shaundon
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8 - Premium account yet cant use premium features

Signed up for a premium Spotify account yet the windows phone 8 app doesn't seem to recognize my premium account status. I've logged in and out several times as well as reinstalled the app, but nothing seems to change. Help!

• Signed up for a premium Spotify account yet the windows phone 8 app doesn't seem to recognize my premium account status. I've logged in and out several times as well as reinstalled the app, but noth...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Copied playlist end up corrupted

Hi, I try to copy a play list (this one: spotify:user:tobias.johanssson:playlist:5ObZg40OMHv9GTxfu6Bd85). What happends is that it seems fine on my PC. But is is not possible to access the playlist from for example Profile > Public playslists, for me...

• Not applicable
  • Hi,   I try to copy a play list (this one: spotify:user:tobias.johanssson:playlist:5ObZg40OMHv9GTxfu6Bd85). What happends is that it seems fine on my PC. But is is not possible to acces...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sinkane - Mean Love: Track 8, 9 and 10 missing!

These tracks are missing on the album Sinkane – Mean Love: 8. Galley Boys 9. Son 10. Omdurman In Google play Music All-Inclusive the album is complete!

• These tracks are missing on the album Sinkane – Mean Love:   8.  Galley Boys 9.  Son 10. Omdurman   In Google play Music All-Inclusive the album is complete!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my Liked From Radio Playlist?

I noticed my Liked From Radio Playlist is missing. I went on the recover playlists tab at spotify.com and it's not there. And here I spent all this time liking songs to add them to playlists later and now I can't. Help please!

• Not applicable
  • I noticed my Liked From Radio Playlist is missing. I went on the recover playlists tab at spotify.com and it's not there. And here I spent all this time liking songs to add them to playlists lat...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes