Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect doesnt work with Gramofon

Hi, since a few days, i cant connect the Spotify app with my Gramofon receiver.All other applications (like AllPlay Jukebox and AllPlay Radio) works perfectly.I can't connect in any of my devices (MacBook Pro, Ipad and Iphone). It tries to connect bu...

• Roadie
  • Hi, since a few days, i cant connect the Spotify app with my Gramofon receiver. All other applications (like AllPlay Jukebox and AllPlay Radio) works perfectly. I can't connect in any of my devices...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify connect not working with uploaded mp3s

Dear Spotify and its users On my laptop i have some old mp3's i uploaded to spotify. Now i can play them on my laptop but i can not get them to play over my yamaha reciever and speakers with spotify connect. Does anybody know how to do this or why it...

• Dear Spotify and its users   On my laptop i have some old mp3's i uploaded to spotify. Now i can play them on my laptop but i can not get them to play over my yamaha reciever and speakers with...
  • goojoob
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't link my Spotify with my Ps4

Everyone I try to link my accounts it says I have to unlink from a different ps4 account. I have only used one Ps4 in my life and I haven't ever given my Spotify info away. The button that logs me out of every device doesn't unlink the accounts. How ...

• Everyone I try to link my accounts it says I have to unlink from a different ps4 account. I have only used one Ps4 in my life and I haven't ever given my Spotify info away. The button that logs me ou...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify stopped playing on AV Reveiver Marantz SR 7009

I had this problem 1 or 2 weeks ago and today again: Spotify suddenly stops playing music via the AV receiver and don't let me reconnect to it,the mobile device tries to connect for est. 10 seconds, but nothing happens. I tried: 1.) Switch the receiv...

• Casual Listener
  • I had this problem 1 or 2 weeks ago and today again: Spotify suddenly stops playing music via the AV receiver and don't let me reconnect to it, the mobile device tries to connect for est. 10 seconds...
  • japnl
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Marantz
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spofiy Web does not work for me anymore!

Hey Guys, I have a major problem and I hope you can help me to fix it. Since a couple of months I am not able to start a single song in the Spotify Web Player. I am using Chrome as my main browser but after Spotify Web stopped working for it, I switc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys,   I have a major problem and I hope you can help me to fix it.   Since a couple of months I am not able to start a single song in the Spotify Web Player.  I am using Chr...
  • Oleg3
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos Play:5 not listed in Connect (Windows 10)

I can't see my Sonos listed by Spotify Connect on my Windows 10 desktop PC. My Sonos Play:5 is logged into Spotify Premium and I can use the Sonos controller app to stream Spotify music to it. However, this player is not visible from Spotify's connec...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't see my Sonos listed by Spotify Connect on my Windows 10 desktop PC.   My Sonos Play:5 is logged into Spotify Premium and I can use the Sonos controller app to stream Spotify music to i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Giant pause symbol on PS4 album art

Why is there a giant pause symbol in the middle of the album art on the PS4? It serves no purpose, and bad for my television. Is there any way to hide it? Thanks, John

image.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Why is there a giant pause symbol in the middle of the album art on the PS4? It serves no purpose, and bad for my television.  Is there any way to hide it?  Thanks, John   
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify connect throws me out

I have a problem with the latest version of Spotify on my iPad (V 4.3.0.1426). I use Spotify Connect to play music from various compatible devices (I have a Cambridge Audio CXR 200 Surround Receiver in the living room, a Cambridge Audio StreamMagic6v...

• I have a problem with the latest version of Spotify on my iPad (V 4.3.0.1426). I use Spotify Connect to play music from various compatible devices (I have a Cambridge Audio CXR 200 Surround Receiver ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my spotify stop after a few songs (premium user)

i am using samsung note 5 and i am premium user of spotify,my concern is everytime i played my songs after a moment for a 3 to 4 songs it suddenly stops,so i need to open again my spotify to play a song, this makes me annoying.

• Casual Listener
  • i am using samsung note 5 and i am premium user of spotify,my concern is everytime i played my songs after a moment for a 3 to 4 songs it suddenly stops,so i need to open again my spotify to play a s...
  • elmer07
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Microsoft Lumia 640 and Spotify Premium

Sometimes my Spotify premium will stop working, offline playlists won't play and a popup appears which states I need to get a premium subscription which I already have. Is this a common issue? Never had this happen on my iphone or pc.

• Sometimes my Spotify premium will stop working, offline playlists won't play and a popup appears which states I need to get a premium subscription which I already have.    Is this a ...
  • cs1188
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Horizontal option for mobile devices?

Like most classical music fans on Spotify, I've found Spotify's naming conventions to be super-frustrating. Yesterday I tried to search for Mahler's 2nd Symphony: Entering all 3 terms (Mahler, symphony, 2) into the search bar, you can see what I got....

• Gig Goer
  • Like most classical music fans on Spotify, I've found Spotify's naming conventions to be super-frustrating. Yesterday I tried to search for Mahler's 2nd Symphony: Entering all 3 terms (Mahler, sympho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect: Denon AVR 3313 Connection Loss

Hi all, since a few days I had no chance to login again on my Denon AVR3313 I receive following messages after fill in my username and password: Spotify login refer to GUI (when you connect to Spotify an error has occurred). How can I solve this prob...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   since a few days I had no chance to login again on my Denon AVR3313   I receive following messages after fill in my username and password:   Spotify login refer to GUI ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Odd Spotify Connect problem with Samsung M7

I have a curious problem with my M7: When playing music through it using Spotify Connect it periodically silences itself, as if muted - it doesn't stop playing, if you look in the app the song is still playing and the volume slider still sits whereve...

• I have a curious problem with my M7:   When playing music through it using Spotify Connect it periodically silences itself, as if muted - it doesn't stop playing, if you look in the app the so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Windows 8.1 don't delete offline song

Hi, I'm using spotify (version 5.1.5529.26509) on Windows Phone 8.1 and when I switch off a play list (that was switch on to reproduce offline) I can see that spotify don't delete that's songs. Why or how can I free that space from my phone?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm using spotify (version 5.1.5529.26509) on Windows Phone 8.1 and when I switch off a play list (that was switch on to reproduce offline) I can see that spotify don't delete that's songs. Why o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free not working on kindle fire hd

Ever since spotify updated on my kindle fire hd tablet two days ago, my kindle has only allowed me to press the shuffle play button, however when I looked at the free subcription faqs it says my tablet should be allowing me to press which ever song I...

• Ever since spotify updated on my kindle fire hd tablet two days ago, my kindle has only allowed me to press the shuffle play button, however when I looked at the free subcription faqs it says my tabl...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling the web client (again...)

Yes, I've read all the threads. I know that you are supposed to go to the webpage, settings, and there is a setting there for launching the app instead. I dont have Flash on my computer and am not going to install that piece of crap just for spotify....

• Yes, I've read all the threads.   I know that you are supposed to go to the webpage, settings, and there is a setting there for launching the app instead.   I dont have Flash on my comp...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sorting by column headers in web player?

I can't sort my playlists by columns in the web player, is this normal? What if I want to sort by artist (to find all of the Paul Simon songs on "Have a Great Day"... or sort by track name?

• I can't sort my playlists by columns in the web player, is this normal?  What if I want to sort by artist (to find all of the Paul Simon songs on "Have a Great Day"... or sort by track name?&nbs...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook attachment

I had an old spotify account connected to my facebook. But I made a new account and i want to connect that to my facebook instead. I just cant figure out how to take off my facebook attachment off my old spotify account. Help please

• I had an old spotify account connected to my facebook. But I made a new account and i want to connect that to my facebook instead. I just cant figure out how to take off my facebook attachment off my...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes