Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Remove Spotify from Sonos remotely

I've just returned from a cottage where I was thrilled to find they had Sonos. I added my Spotify account to it and we enjoyed listening to all our playlists for the whole week. But I forgot to remove the Spotify account from the device before I left...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just returned from a cottage where I was thrilled to find they had Sonos. I added my Spotify account to it and we enjoyed listening to all our playlists for the whole week.   But I forg...
  • blackdiamond20
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Plair 2

I'm looking for a way to stream to my stereo and control it from any computer or phone in the house. I think the new Plair 2 might be the way. I thought I'd start a discussion about it here. Here's an Engaget article about Plair 2: http://www.engadge...

• Music Fan
  • I'm looking for a way to stream to my stereo and control it from any computer or phone in the house. I think the new Plair 2 might be the way. I thought I'd start a discussion about it here. Here...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] App does not remain active in the background

Your country (optional, for privacy reasons): USA Your specific phone model: Nokia Lumia 928 Your phone's Operating System and version: 8.0 Are you using 3G, WiFi?: OfflineIt is an extremely annoying bug. If I am listening to music and get a call, th...

• Your country (optional, for privacy reasons): USA Your specific phone model: Nokia Lumia 928 Your phone's Operating System and version: 8.0 Are you using 3G, WiFi?: Offline It is an extremel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart Tv (radio)

Hi. I have a PS64E8005 Samsung. Spotify works fine, but why are there no radio stations?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have a PS64E8005 Samsung. Spotify works fine, but why are there no radio stations? 
  • youngneil23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Problems with firmware on Samsung Smart tv.

Just downloaded the spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV EH5300 but it doesn't work. It says "The device firmware does not suppoort this application". I'm from argentina, and I got the latest firmware for my tv. Any solutions?.

• Casual Listener
  • Just downloaded the spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV EH5300 but it doesn't work. It says "The device firmware does not suppoort this application". I'm from argentina, and I got the latest firmware ...
  • ederius
  • 38 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Samsung
  • 38 replies
  • 6 likes

Squeezbox - no email with the password

Hi! I have a problem with my squeezbox. My Spotify account is linked to my Facebook account so I need an username and a password to login on my device. I already have the username (I can see it in my profile). But I don't get a password. I clicked on...

• Regular
  • Hi!   I have a problem with my squeezbox. My Spotify account is linked to my Facebook account so I need an username and a password to login on my device. I already have  the username (I...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost my playlist!

Help me spotify! I've somehow managed to delete the playlist I put together last halloween. It was such a hit, I've got to have it back! Otherwise this weekends party isn't going to be nearly as good! You're my only hope.

• Casual Listener
  • Help me spotify! I've somehow managed to delete the playlist I put together last halloween. It was such a hit, I've got to have it back! Otherwise this weekends party isn't going to be nearly as good...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback on multiple devices at the same time?

Hello all, I've seen different reports and vague Spotify answers on how many simultaneous streams Spotify will allow with Sonos. I've tried it in a setup with two Sonos devices and that seems to work until I play a tune through the Spotify desktop ap...

• Regular
  • Hello all,   I've seen different reports and vague Spotify answers on how many simultaneous streams Spotify will allow with Sonos. I've tried it in a setup with two Sonos devices and that se...
  • TheRealMuffin
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • SONOS
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on Samsung blu-ray plauer BD-F7500

Hi, i live in Italy and in my new samsung blu-ray BD-F7500 whit Smart Hub compatibility is not possible to install Spotify App, because is not present in the Store Apps. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i live in Italy and in my new samsung blu-ray BD-F7500 whit Smart Hub compatibility is not possible  to install Spotify App, because is not present in the Store Apps.   Why?
  • stan2105
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I phone 4s not syncing playlists - red exclamation mark?

Hi all. Every time I try and sync a playlist it comes up with a red exclamation mark next to the first track! Please help. C

• Hi all. Every time I try and sync a playlist it comes up with a red exclamation mark next to the first track! Please help. C
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify breaks down on windows phone

Spotify breaks down everytime I try to find something. It only plays music of my lists. This is a new problem.

• Spotify breaks down everytime I try to find something. It only plays music of my lists. This is a new problem.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

starred list wiping clean

I keep adding things to my starred list. Then when I go back to it they have all gone.

• I keep adding things to my starred list. Then when I go back to it they have all gone.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Volume

I went to listen to the music on my spotify account but the volume wasn't working. I checked my computer volume and it was up all the as was the spotify volume. I still couldn't hear anything. I went on to youtube to make sure it wasn't an issue with...

• Casual Listener
  • I went to listen to the music on my spotify account but the volume wasn't working. I checked my computer volume and it was up all the as was the spotify volume. I still couldn't hear anything. I went...
  • megreu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong song again

I'd post this under "bugs" but I can't do this... It's this again but now with Queen. The "Now I'm here" song from Sheer Heart Attack is now a live track and the "original" track is now "Now I'm Here 2011 Remaster" Spotify, stop this changing of trac...

• Music Fan
  • I'd post this under "bugs" but I can't do this...   It's this again but now with Queen. The "Now I'm here" song from Sheer Heart Attack is now a live track and the "original" tra...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify has trouble downloading music on to Windows 8 Phone

Hi, I downloaded Spotify on to my SD card through my laptop so I could have more space to download tracks and have more playlists, etc. But lately it won't download much music, or any at all. I have to make some playlists unavailable offline, for oth...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I downloaded Spotify on to my SD card through my laptop so I could have more space to download tracks and have more playlists, etc.   But lately it won't download much music, or any at a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Offiline playback keeps pausing

Dear Spotify, First, thanks for great WP8 app improvements, but I have identified a following bug: (Offline) Playback pauses randomly. It happens both over BT or over 3.5mm headset. This happens rouhgly once an hour. I have not figured out any specif...

• Not applicable
  • Dear Spotify,   First, thanks for great WP8 app improvements, but I have identified a following bug: (Offline) Playback pauses randomly. It happens both over BT or over 3.5mm headset. This h...
  • number1stylist
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] App doesn't work in Greece

Hi I'm trying to hear any song from my playlists but app doesn't respond. I can login without a problem, I can see the covers and search whatever I want but when I want to hear a song, it just showing the dots in the upper part which indicates that i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I'm trying to hear any song from my playlists but app doesn't respond. I can login without a problem, I can see the covers and search whatever I want but when I want to hear a song, it ...
  • Hal9000gr
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes