Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Windows phone app

When will this disaster of an app get fixed? 1. There's no syncing of local files, THIS IS IMPORTANT! 2. Offline lists tend to stutter every now and then as if its not using the offline songs, and have to buffer. 3. If i have a playlist of say, 300+ ...

• Casual Listener
  • When will this disaster of an app get fixed?   1. There's no syncing of local files, THIS IS IMPORTANT! 2. Offline lists tend to stutter every now and then as if its not using the offline ...
  • ExportD
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

BBC radio 1 live lounge 2014

I've just attempted to add the album after searching it. All the tracks show however when I click on them it says they're unavailable. Is this a glitch or are they not actually on Spotify even though listed?
Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I've just attempted to add the album after searching it. All the tracks show however when I click on them it says they're unavailable. Is this a glitch or are they not actually on Spotify even though...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

International artist access

I was recently in Poland and heard a few Polish artists on someone's Spotify account. When I tried to find them on my account, they don't show up. Why do international artists that are on Spotify, not show up on US premium accounts?

• I was recently in Poland and heard a few Polish artists on someone's Spotify account.  When I tried to find them on my account, they don't show up.  Why do international artists that are on...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! bluetooth in my car

hi all, I tried to listen spotify premium through my car bluetooth. my mobile is samsung note 3 android 4.4.2 and my car plays by Uconnect fiat/alfaromeo the car system connects my mobile but is impossible to listen the music in this way: the mobile ...

• Regular
  • hi all, I tried to listen spotify premium through my car bluetooth. my mobile is samsung note 3 android 4.4.2 and my car plays by Uconnect fiat/alfaromeo the car system connects my mobile but i...
  • nellytex
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium ad issue

There was an ad that said that for 0,99EUR i could have 3 moths of premium, but i bought a premium account and i just got a month. How can i get my 3 monts offer?

• Visitor
  • There was an ad that said that for 0,99EUR i could have 3 moths of premium, but i bought a premium account and i just got a month. How can i get my 3 monts offer?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

windows 8.1 app flash problem

So when I try to open the app it say I need to install flash... so It downloads flash and I install it... then when I try to open spotify the same thing happens over and over again. (I have tried to re install and start over a few times, same thing w...

• So when I try to open the app it say I need to install flash... so It downloads flash and I install it... then when I try to open spotify the same thing happens over and over again. (I have tried to ...
  • Broadcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to change user (account) on spotify connect?

Hi have use spotify connect on my android and streem to my yamaha rx 830 reciver. With spotify connect.My father have an other spotify account, (famely) and want to use the rx-830 reciver too. But he or no one else with another can connect to my reci...

• Regular
  • Hi have use spotify connect on my android and streem to my yamaha rx 830 reciver. With spotify connect. My father have an other spotify account, (famely) and want to use the rx-830 reciver too. Bu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The songs I like won't show up!!!!

On spotify, there are a few songs that I like from this one artist, and they're on the same album. The other day I added these songs to one of my playlists, and I listened to them to my heart's desire. However, since this morning, when I went back to...

• On spotify, there are a few songs that I like from this one artist, and they're on the same album. The other day I added these songs to one of my playlists, and I listened to them to my heart's desir...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium is not connecting to Sonos

I've updated all programs. Reguardless of what I do Spotify is not seeing my premium account. Any guidance would be appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • I've updated all programs. Reguardless of what I do Spotify is not seeing my premium account. Any guidance would be appreciated.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ta-Ku 50 Days for Dilla Not Available

What is going on?! This is my second post in a week. Random albums are starting to disappear on Spotify and it is NOT cool. I would like to know why this is happening. If this occurs again, I will be deactivating my subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • What is going on?! This is my second post in a week.  Random albums are starting to disappear on Spotify and it is NOT cool.  I would like to know why this is happening.  If this occur...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB 9790] some items stop playing a couple of seconds before end of item

On my BB 9790 installed v 0.5.1.2 (according to My World info), v 0.5.1.1.g8d00422e according Spotify itself, quite often items stop playing a couple of seconds (4 or 5 seconds) before their end. This is very annoying. I need to manually advance to t...

• On my BB 9790 installed v 0.5.1.2 (according to My World info), v 0.5.1.1.g8d00422e according Spotify itself, quite often items stop playing a couple of seconds (4 or 5 seconds) before their end. Thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio through Sonos: Canceling Account

Just found out that Spotify does now give Sonos access to Spotify Radio. This is a major deal breaker considering many other services do allow access. Is this something that Spotify is actively working on or has the company taken a hard position on t...

• Just found out that Spotify does now give Sonos access to Spotify Radio. This is a major deal breaker considering many other services do allow access.    Is this something that Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blackberry

Hi there. New to this so excuse me if I do it wrong!<br><br>I use Spotify on my iPad and also my Blackberry Bold 9900. When I star a track on the Blackberry Spotify app it saves into my list. But when I load Spotiy on my iPad the music is...

• Hi there. New to this so excuse me if I do it wrong!<br><br>I use Spotify on my iPad and also my Blackberry Bold 9900. When I star a track on the Blackberr...
  • Flixx
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

viewing albums ect on my smart tv

Hi can anybody tell me why I can only view and play my playlists and not my albums,artists, songs ect in my Spotify account on smart tv.

• Hi can anybody tell me why I can only view and play my playlists and not my albums,artists, songs ect in my Spotify account on smart tv.
  • Flixx
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify log in through Sonos

Hi,I pay for a Spotify premium account and uses my Facebook log in..The problem is that i can't log on to Spotify through my Sonos system with my facebook log in..So I need to delete my account that I log on to with my Facebook, then create a new spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I pay for a Spotify premium account and uses my Facebook log in.. The problem is that i can't log on to Spotify through my Sonos system with my facebook log in.. So I need to delete my account...
  • addymusic
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists dissapeared

Hi, I logged in my Spotify account for windows and realized all my playlists had dissapeared. I tried to recover them through the website but it didn't show any playlist to be recovered. I would be very thankful if you guys could help me. Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I logged in my Spotify account for windows and realized all my playlists had dissapeared. I tried to recover them through the website but it didn't show any playlist to be recovered. I would be v...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Content caching in SpotifyConnect on android

Hi, I recently discovered that SpotifyConnect is available for Amazon FireTV and I'm very happy with that. Unlike most other devices, on FireTV SpotifyConnect has plenty of storage available. How can I enable caching just like in Android App so that ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I recently discovered that SpotifyConnect is available for Amazon FireTV and I'm very happy with that.   Unlike most other devices, on FireTV SpotifyConnect has plenty of stor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A lot of music gone in night!!!

Hey there, this is kind announcement. Some of my music in list unavailable, greyed out. Just in one night from many labels!! What's this?? Tried to search on Rdio and Deezer, music is available for stream from same labels, exactly Spotify is now miss...

• Visitor
  • Hey there, this is kind announcement.   Some of my music in list unavailable, greyed out. Just in one night from many labels!! What's this??   Tried to search on Rdio and Deezer, mu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Astro's album Computer Era should be under a different artist

The albums named Computer Era and Computer Era (Deluxe Version) should be under a different artist who is also named "Astro." They are currently listed under a band that is unrelated to the American rapper.

• The albums named Computer Era and Computer Era (Deluxe Version) should be under a different artist who is also named "Astro." They are currently listed under a band that is unrelated to the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes