Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

WP Spotify is not free

I'm from Brazil, and I start using spotify, its awesome. But I can't use on my WP, (Lumia 520) it's saying that's needed a premium account. Is that true. For iOS and Android is free and for WP is premium?

• I'm from Brazil, and I start using spotify, its awesome. But I can't use on my WP, (Lumia 520) it's saying that's needed a premium account. Is that true. For iOS and Android is free and for WP is pre...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs disappearing...?

Hi, I've been on spotify for the last few months, and I've had a playlist I've made by one of my favourite artists since about then... However, in the last few days, a few of their songs have randomly disappeared from my playlist and from the artist'...

• Hi, I've been on spotify for the last few months, and I've had a playlist I've made by one of my favourite artists since about then... However, in the last few days, a few of their songs have rando...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARTIST IS NOT ON SPOTIFY

I Noticed some artists or bands are not on spotify server, for example Rammstein, theres only songs from tributes or miscellaneous albums, nut none from the original albums.How can Spotify add them? can users add songs or artists to server? this happ...

• I Noticed some artists or bands are not on spotify server, for example Rammstein, theres only songs from tributes or miscellaneous albums, nut none from the original albums.How can Spotify add them? ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Streaming Problems: Logitech UE / Squeezebox Smart Radio

I have a squeezebox and have always had problems with spotify streaming. I upgrade the radio to the UE Smart Radio Software and still have the same problems. Some songs take a long time to buffer, others just don't buffer at all. I have fibre optic i...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a squeezebox and have always had problems with spotify streaming. I upgrade the radio to the UE Smart Radio Software and still have the same problems.    Some songs take a long t...
  • Edmar
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

my teen on my sccount

Hello, My son is on my account, so while I'm in spotify and he traies to go in to spotify my music stop, how can block the account so I can be in my account without him paused?, please help!

• Hello, My son is on my account, so while I'm in spotify and he traies to go in to spotify my music stop, how can block the account so I can be in my account without him paused?, please help!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums folders on Windows Phone 8

Hi Is there a reason why the Albums section on the PC and Ipod Touch is not available on the WinPhone 8 app? I would really like to tidy up my playlists and shift albums into this section. Is it expected in a new update? Thanks Finbar

• Hi   Is there a reason why the Albums section on the PC and Ipod Touch is not available on the WinPhone 8 app?   I would really like to tidy up my playlists and shift albu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists problems with BlackBerry 10 specifically Z30

Previously I received an email from spotify notifying me a problem with their system, so I downloaded the latest version from the spotify website I installed the App and put my premium account, so I started to download my play lists but here it's the...

• Previously I received an email from spotify notifying me a problem with their system, so I downloaded the latest version from the spotify website I installed the App and put my premium account, so I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting playlists from Windows Phone causes Spotify to hang

All, following on from an earlier post of mine - I tend to delete albums after having listened to them on my windows phone, in order to recover space [why oh why can't Spotify access the storage card?? Microsoft - you must be aware of the numerous gr...

• Roadie
  • All, following on from an earlier post of mine -  I tend to delete albums after having listened to them on my windows phone, in order to recover space [why oh why can't Spotify access the stor...
  • CathalandMary
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platform] Playlist radio like/dislike isn't working as expected

Hi, I come to you today 'cause I experienced an annoying issue with the radio playlist feature, especially the like/dislike behavior. I liked by mistake a song from a music style I don't like, and I now have a related song very regulary. No matter ho...

• Hi,     I come to you today 'cause I experienced an annoying issue with the radio playlist feature, especially the like/dislike behavior. I liked by mistake a song from a music style I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify on my Windows Phone?

I can't log on to my Windows Phone 8 asks Premium account not as in Android or iOS

• Casual Listener
  • I can't log on to my Windows Phone 8 asks Premium account not as in Android or iOS
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone update

Also deserve Spotify that bet for Windows Phone urges an update that works as in other OS

• Casual Listener
  • Also deserve Spotify that bet for Windows Phone urges an update that works as in other OS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8][WP8.1] Liked from Radio

I love the new Spotfiy App for WP8. However, there is a bug that bothers me. I am registered via a German Facebook account, but have english language settings. When I listen to spotify radio and click the like button, it says that the track has been ...

• I love the new Spotfiy App for WP8. However, there is a bug that bothers me.    I am registered via a German Facebook account, but have english language settings. When I listen to spoti...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't sync local files from my pc to my Windows phone?

I'm enjoying the new update that just came out (been waiting for two years for this update), I'm still running into one problem. I have added some music to Spotify on my pc which is not available thru Spotify, the problem is this music does not show ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm enjoying the new update that just came out (been waiting for two years for this update), I'm still running into one problem. I have added some music to Spotify on my pc which is not available thr...
  • proalias
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How many songs can I save ONLINE?

I know there is a limit of 3,333 songs OFFLINE but is there a limit to the number of songs I can save from the artist profile pages? I seem to have met that limit, whatever it is, and am curious not only what the limit is but why there would be a lim...

• Casual Listener
  • I know there is a limit of 3,333 songs OFFLINE but is there a limit to the number of songs I can save from the artist profile pages?  I seem to have met that limit, whatever it is, and am curiou...
  • leafinator1999
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify V3: Lumia 1020 shuffle and repeat "resets". Wifi to offline, stop after one song.

I always have shuffle and repeat on, but every morning this has been reset, and I have to put them on again. Shouldn't these settings be stored?Also, where i park my car, I have WiFi. Start my usual "car"-offline playlist, but when the first song is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I always have shuffle and repeat on, but every morning this has been reset, and I have to put them on again. Shouldn't these settings be stored? Also, where i park my car, I have WiFi. Start my us...
  • hansgoed
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Does Premium work with Windows Phones?

I have a Windows Phone that I use Zune Software to sync music to. And I was wondering whether the downloaded premium tracks would work with Zune Software, or if maybe Spotify could sync to my phone? Does anyone do this with their WP7? I don't want to...

• Regular
  • I have a Windows Phone that I use Zune Software to sync music to. And I was wondering whether the downloaded premium tracks would work with Zune Software, or if maybe Spotify could sync to my phone? ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to choose high quality streaming through Sonos

I see the directions to turn on high quality streaming on my ipad app. I want to be sure I'm getting high or, really, extreme quality through my Sonos system. That is how I use Spotify. How can I do this?

• Regular
  • I see the directions to turn on high quality streaming on my ipad app. I want to be sure I'm getting high or, really, extreme quality through my Sonos system. That is how I use Spotify. How can I do ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

When spotify for windows phone will be available for free accounts?

The Android and Ios version of spotify is available for free, but windows phone isn't, and could you tell me when spotify will be avaliable for free users on windows phone?

• The Android and Ios version of spotify is available for free, but windows phone isn't, and could you tell me when spotify will be avaliable for free users on windows phone?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have Spotify play on the current device by default, not the last device played on

I currently used Spotify Connect with my Yamaha receiver. Works great! BUT, if I have played Spotify in its last use connected to the receiver, it uses the reciever not my phone to play music. Example: Earlier in they day listened to Spotify on my re...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently used Spotify Connect with my Yamaha receiver. Works great! BUT, if I have played Spotify in its last use connected to the receiver, it uses the reciever not my phone to play music. Ex...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes