Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [Music] Wrong album under Artist Engel

The spotify url is Engel – #10 The voice and genre doesn't fit to the band Engel Engel is kind of a metal band and the album #10 is Hip Hop and really different to the other. Regards, Dennis

• Regular
  • The spotify url is Engel – #10   The voice and genre doesn't fit to the band Engel   Engel is kind of a metal band and the album #10 is Hip Hop and really different t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WD TV Live

Dear sportify team The sportify app , with the WD TV Live, I can only use on a premium account at present. Is there any chance that this will change and that I can get access with the unlimited account in the near future.

• Dear sportify team   The sportify app , with the WD TV Live, I can only use on  a premium account at present. Is there any chance that this will change and that I can get access with th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

no offline mode on microsoft surface tablet

I need help, I bought a Microsoft Surfac Tablet and installed kind of a Spotify app... Now the problem is that only half of my playlists is listed as well s I cannot download the music for an offline mode. This SUUUUCKS!!!!!!! Can anybody help me or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I need help, I bought a Microsoft Surfac Tablet and installed kind of a Spotify app... Now the problem is that only half of my playlists is listed as well s I cannot download the music for an offline...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

General Issues iPhone + Windows

I've recently experienced several problems with my Spotify account/playlists. This goes for both my Desktop (Windows) and iPhone (Apple). I have a Spotify Premium account, which automatically renews every month 1. I'm not able to select/mark any of m...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently experienced several problems with my Spotify account/playlists. This goes for both my Desktop (Windows) and iPhone (Apple). I have a Spotify Premium account, which automatically renews ...
  • Sudtirol
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Playlists jumps to first song after unlocking phone if Spotify opened from pinned playlist

Running App Version 3.0.5246.30620 on a Verizon Nokia Lumia Icon (929), running Windows 8.0 OS Version 8.0.10521.155. How to repeat issue: 1) Pin playlist to Home screen. 2) Start playlist from pinned playlist tile. 3) Lock phone after playlist start...

• Running App Version 3.0.5246.30620 on a Verizon Nokia Lumia Icon (929), running Windows 8.0 OS Version 8.0.10521.155.   How to repeat issue: 1) Pin playlist to Home screen. 2) Start play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV and Spotify Unlimited

I can hardly imagine nobody asked this before. But I could not find anything about in when I searched this community. So why not ask? Because I am a non daily Spotify user, I downgraded from Premium to Unlimited some weeks ago. I just discovered that...

• I can hardly imagine nobody asked this before. But I could not find anything about in when I searched this community. So why not ask?    Because I am a non daily Spotify user, I downgra...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 Questions -> Folder for playlists and Question to new albums

Hey guys,I've been a premium user since 1-2 years now and im quite happy with it. But right now im bordered by two things. First of all, i know that there an option to open folders in spotify, but if i move in my playlists in there, just the songs ar...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, I've been a premium user since 1-2 years now and im quite happy with it. But right now im bordered by two things. First of all, i know that there an option to open folders in spotify, bu...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

delete from nokia lumia, but keep windows pc playlist

Hi all, is there a way to delete the playlist on the windows phone (in my case, the Nokia Lumia) , while keeping the playlist on a Windows PC? Per my earlier posts, if I want to delete a playlist from my phone I have to remove the playlist from the P...

• Roadie
  • Hi all, is there a way to delete the playlist on the windows phone (in my case, the Nokia Lumia) , while keeping the playlist on a Windows PC?  Per my earlier posts, if I want to delete a playli...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i have tried for some weeks now. i cant get my password for other device.

Hi! I cant get my mail with password for another device. i have bougth me an expensive device with spotify in it. but i need this. But this sucks.I am logged in with facebook. But i need the password for another device.Username: 112106466Email addres...

• Hi!  I cant get my mail with password for another device.  i have bougth me an expensive device with spotify in it. but i need this. But this sucks. I am logged in with facebook. But...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing letter ' ý ' on Samsung Smart Tv

Hi. I've just installed Spotify on Samsung Smart Tv, but I can't log in, because keyboard is missing letter ' ý ' that I have in my username.. Could someone help me to solve that problem? Please

• Hi. I've just installed Spotify on Samsung Smart Tv, but I can't log in, because keyboard is missing letter ' ý ' that I have in my username.. Could someone help me to solve that problem? Please 😞
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card e-mail not received

I ordered and succesfully paid a gift card for my friend but he hasn't received the e-mail. It's not in his junk mail either. Did I miss a checkbox somewhere or what? I filled the recipient's e-mail address correctly. Is there a possibility to e-mail...

• I ordered and succesfully paid a gift card for my friend but he hasn't received the e-mail. It's not in his junk mail either.   Did I miss a checkbox somewhere or what? I filled the recipien...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Windows Phone..

Do You have a date for the new update of free music playin on spotify for Windows phone?

• Do You have a date for the new update of free music playin on spotify for Windows phone?
  • cminigo
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Where are my playlists

We opened our Spotify account with an I Pad device. We got rid of it, and now I have downloaded Spotify on my Windows Vista notebook computer. We have NO PLAYISTS. Have we lost them? How can we retreive them?

• We opened our Spotify account with an I Pad device. We got rid of it, and now I have downloaded Spotify on my Windows Vista notebook computer.  We have NO PLAYISTS. Have we lost them? How can we...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nokia Lumia 920 WP8 - Spotify 3.0 will not allow me to make all lists available offline

Hi. I had some problems with wrong language when the new v3.0 released, so I unsinstalled it and tried to reinstall it. The next day a new release with the correct language was released, but now I can't sync all my lists anymore. I have tried to rein...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I had some problems with wrong language when the new v3.0 released, so I unsinstalled it and tried to reinstall it. The next day a new release with the correct language was released,...
  • sqrensen
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows Phone 8.1 - Have to click shuffle and repeat every time

Hey, It's only an annoyance really, but it seems like something that shouldn't happen - whenever I restart my phone (which I have to do every day, as it must be off during school) or even just the Spotify app, I have to press the shuffle and repeat b...

• Hey, It's only an annoyance really, but it seems like something that shouldn't happen - whenever I restart my phone (which I have to do every day, as it must be off during school) or even just the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant play tracks on my samsung tv

I get this when i try to play tracks on my premium account "An error has occurred. Error ID: 2" I have a UE40ES5505 samsung smart tv..can someone help me? Thank you

• Regular
  • I get this when i try to play tracks on my premium account "An error has occurred. Error ID: 2" I have a UE40ES5505 samsung smart tv..can someone help me? Thank you 🙂
  • ukura
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving my password for tivo

Hi All, Sorry if im in the wrong section, Im having a few problems getting my password for my tivo box as im currently using facebook to log in. when i apply to get my log in credentials it gives me my log in but when i click the send my password by ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   Sorry if im in the wrong section,   Im having a few problems getting my password for my tivo box as im currently using facebook to log in. when i apply to get my log i...
  • lewisfountain
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hi!I made a spotify premium but the email I made it with does not exist anymore, so I made a new email but they have alredy sent the code to the old email that does not exist anymore. What can i do?

• Hi! I made a spotify premium but the email I made it with does not exist anymore, so I made a new email but they have alredy sent the code to the old email that does not exist anymore. What can i do?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WP 8.1 Updated Spotify App - Liked from Radio playlist not getting updated

I am running the latest v3.0.0.1 on WP8.1 Today, while listening to Radio, I gave "Thumbs Up" to a bunch of songs which showed messgae "Improving your feed. Adding song to 'Liked From Radio' Playlist". Later on, when I went to check, The playlist was...

• I am running the latest v3.0.0.1 on WP8.1 Today, while listening to Radio, I gave "Thumbs Up" to a bunch of songs which showed messgae "Improving your feed. Adding song to 'Liked From Radio' Playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! WP8 Shuffle Button

Hey! I was wondering, if there even is a shuffle button on WP 8 Spotify or can't I just find it?

• Hey!   I was wondering, if there even is a shuffle button on WP 8 Spotify or can't I just find it? 🙂     
  • Nedify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes