Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Two Bands Named Utopia

There are two bands named Utopia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(band) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(Brazilian_band) One is American, the other is Brazilian. They are both located on the same page but with the American bio. It would be g...

• Casual Listener
  • There are two bands named Utopia:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(band) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(Brazilian_band)   One is American, the other is Brazilian. They...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist pages
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

50 titres disparus d'une playlist

Bonjour, grosse déception aujourd'hui en ouvrant spotify, une de mes playlist a perdu environ 50 titres!!! Pourquoi? Que s'est-il passé? Pourriez-vous me rstaurer cette playlist ou me donner un historique que je les retrouve svp? Cordialement Alan Ve...

• Bonjour, grosse déception aujourd'hui en ouvrant spotify, une de mes playlist a perdu environ 50 titres!!! Pourquoi? Que s'est-il passé? Pourriez-vous me rstaurer cette playlist ou me donner un his...
  • hcastidu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Releases on Spotify - US Not Getting Updated

The playlist for "New Releases on Spotify - US" is not getting updated. This list is managed by Spotify USA. It hasn't been added to since July 29th. Can someone please make sure it's current with this week's releases?

• The playlist for "New Releases on Spotify - US" is not getting updated.  This list is managed by Spotify USA.     It hasn't been added to since July 29th.  Can someone please ...
  • Newmoo
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Incorrect Song

While listening to an album today, I came across a song that is obviously incorrect. The title and info is fitting to the album, but the audio file connected to it is not. The track that played was from a whole different genre. I was just curious abo...

• Casual Listener
  • While listening to an album today, I came across a song that is obviously incorrect.  The title and info is fitting to the album, but the audio file connected to it is not.  The track that ...
  • mebble
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Martha Tilston gone on Spotify?

Whats up with Martha Tilston. 5 Albums and every song is gone in spotify germany. Where do I find further informations about things like this?

• Regular
  • Whats up with Martha Tilston. 5 Albums and every song is gone in spotify germany.   Where do I find further informations about things like this?  
  • MackTheShrek
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why no "instrumental version" of Katy Perry songs

Why doesn't Spotify have any songs that are "instrumental" like The One That Got Away or Part of Me by Katy Perry as an example. Is it due to those sountracks not being "offical releases" or does Spotify not have a license to have those soundtracks? ...

• Casual Listener
  • Why doesn't Spotify have any songs that are "instrumental" like The One That Got Away or Part of Me by Katy Perry as an example. Is it due to those sountracks not being "offical releases" or does Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Sonos] Issue with New Albums Showing Up on Artist Pages

I have noticed that some weeks when new albums get added they do not show up on the Sonos artist pages. This got better for a while, but it is happening again. It really seems like it is just not updating for some reason (not sure if this is related ...

• Roadie
  • I have noticed that some weeks when new albums get added they do not show up on the Sonos artist pages.  This got better for a while, but it is happening again.  It really seems like it is ...
  • Scharffenator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music link to re-issued version doesn't work

I read in the FAQ that if a song is removed it'll try to play a similair song. I've got In Flames in my playlist which was removed last week or so. It has now been readded in a "Re-issued 2014" version but when my playlist tries to play the old in fl...

• Casual Listener
  • I read in the FAQ that if a song is removed it'll try to play a similair song.   I've got In Flames in my playlist which was removed last week or so. It has now been readded in a "Re-is...
  • Snæbjørn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist categories (Genres and Moods) disappeared on Windows Phone

I recently saw that some playlist categories that were shown on Windows Phone are missing. First, the "Urban" category dissappeared. Now Country disapppeared as well. Then I saw that the new categories, Hip Hop, Folk & Americana, R & B, Dinner and Sl...

• I recently saw that some playlist categories that were shown on Windows Phone are missing.   First, the "Urban" category dissappeared. Now Country disapppeared as well.   Then I saw...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect works too well

I am experiencing something quite strange with Spotify Connect. I have a pretty standard set-up: Yamaha RX-V475 receiver, HTC One, and a normal home LAN with a standard router. The receiver is on the LAN and I can, as one would expect, fire it up and...

• Casual Listener
  • I am experiencing something quite strange with Spotify Connect. I have a pretty standard set-up: Yamaha RX-V475 receiver, HTC One, and a normal home LAN with a standard router. The receiver is on the...
  • renesdk
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Smiling by Harry Gregson Williams

Hi everyone, I search the song "smiling" by Harry Gregson Williams but got none. however, soundcloud has it... Spotify, please get this song....!!!

• Hi everyone, I search the song "smiling" by Harry Gregson Williams but got none.  however, soundcloud has it...   Spotify, please get this song....!!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Snow Patrol

can't find this is everything you are in the albums

• can't find this is everything you are in the albums
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A Request For Keys and Krates Album

I would like to request an album for Keys ad Krates. I pay 10 dollars a month and i think i desirve to atleast have somehting i like. It would be great if you can put it up!

• I would like to request an album for Keys ad Krates. I pay 10 dollars a month and i think i desirve to atleast have somehting i like. It would be great if you can put it up! 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • trap
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Seatrain

I'm looking for the group Seatrain albums: Seatrain and Marblehead Messenger! How do I make requests like this to Spotify?

• I'm looking for the group Seatrain albums:   Seatrain    and  Marblehead Messenger!  How do I make requests like this to Spotify?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Electric Blue by Icehouse

Is there anyone out there that can add this studio song (not the live from Sydney) to Spotify. Seriously I cant find it at all. If there isn't anyone with access to the studio song I will take the live version. Thank you so much

• Is there anyone out there that can add this studio song (not the live from Sydney) to Spotify.  Seriously I cant find it at all. If there isn't anyone with access to the studio song I will tak...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Linking spotify to sonos

I can't get through to Sonos as the link code does not seem to work. As I have a premium account I didn't expect this problem. Hours have been spent going round in circles.What now?Teels

• I can't get through to Sonos as the link code does not seem to work. As I have a premium account I didn't expect this problem. Hours have been spent going round in circles. What now? Teels
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add Flyleaf's new album! Between the Stars

Flyleaf has made a new album, it's really awesome and I really want it to be on Spotify! It's called Between the Stars. Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Flyleaf has made a new album, it's really awesome and I really want it to be on Spotify!   It's called Between the Stars.   Thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • new album
    Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

non sono presenti alcune canzoni molto importanti.

Salve tutti, sono un utente che usa molto il vostro servizio, ma vorrei segnalarvi, che mancano alcune canzoni di Lucio Battisti, sopratutto "Prendila cosi"..... spero che prendiate provvedimenti, grazie Castiglione MInischetti Roberto

• Salve tutti,  sono un utente che usa molto il vostro servizio, ma vorrei segnalarvi, che mancano alcune canzoni di Lucio Battisti, sopratutto "Prendila cosi"..... spero che prendiate provvedime...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Artist page for Lanterna is messed up

There is a great group called Lanterna (who I am trying to follow). But their Artist page is a mess of their albums and others that have "Lanterna" in their song lists. It would be great if Spotify could rectify

• Visitor
  • There is a great group called Lanterna (who I am trying to follow). But their Artist page is a mess of their albums and others that have "Lanterna" in their song lists. It would be great if Spotify c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes