Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Local file privacy in desktop Spotify free account.

Hello fellow Spotifiers! I have a few questions concerning local files accessibility through a free Spotify account: 1) I have a few local files that I would like to share with only a few followers. If I add a local file to my public playlist, is the...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ith only a few followers. If I add a local file to my public playlist, is there any way to make them visible only for a few chosen followers?   2) If I check the privacy setting "Show tracks f...
  • CLAWDEEAH
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Nokia E6

PLEASE!! Can you make a spotify app for Nokia E6. I'm sure it won't take very long. <br>It would really be great. I don't have another music source so it would be really helpful!<br>

• PLEASE!! Can you make a spotify app for Nokia E6. I'm sure it won't take very long. &lt;br&gt;It would really be great. I don't have another music source so it would be really helpful!&lt...
  • Linas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Symbian
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Search function on Sonos

I might be blind, but i can't seem to find the Spotify search function on Sonos. It only allows me Playlists, Starred, New Releases, Top Tracks and Inbox. So I can't search for albums and artists. Can someone please advise?

• I might be blind, but i can't seem to find the Spotify search function on Sonos. It only allows me Playlists, Starred, New Releases, Top Tracks and Inbox. So I can't search for albums and artists. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't type username on Lumia 520

So, i made an account on my laptop and decided to also get it on my windows phone. I downloaded the app, pressed log in, and tried to put in the username. I couldn't click the username bar. the password bar was perfectly fine and i thought it must be...

• So, i made an account on my laptop and decided to also get it on my windows phone. I downloaded the app, pressed log in, and tried to put in the username. I couldn't click the username bar. the passw...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Watch_dogs Competition

I recently won (luckily) a NVIDIA Tablet from the Spotify Watch_Dogs competition and then shortly after spotify notified me I had won I received a e-mail from Ubisoft automated reply letting me know had indeed won and would be contacted shortly askin...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently won (luckily) a NVIDIA Tablet from the Spotify Watch_Dogs competition and then shortly after spotify notified me I had won I received a e-mail from Ubisoft automated reply letting me know ...
  • Averr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

my “albums” on windows phone NBokia Lumia 520

Hi all, I use Spotify on my work Iphone, on which I have different tabs/rubrics: "Playlists" "SOng" “Artists” “Albums”. So no problem with that. However I use also Spotify on my personal phone (Nokia Lumia 520, windows) and I only have access to “Pla...

• Hi all,   I use Spotify on my work Iphone, on which I have different tabs/rubrics: "Playlists" "SOng" “Artists” “Albums”. So no problem with that. However I use also Spotify on my personal...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Creating a "deep" auto playlist

First of all, I apologize if this is a simple case of "user ignorance" but so far I can't find an answer to what seems to me to be a simple question and I'm trying to decide here if I want to start paying for Spotify after my free trial expires so I ...

• Regular
  • First of all, I apologize if this is a simple case of "user ignorance" but so far I can't find an answer to what seems to me to be a simple question and I'm trying to decide here if I want to start p...
  • Kelleytoons
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Database Issue] Album in Spotify but NOT in artist section

Artist: The Cure Album: Staring at the Sea: The Singles I can find this album (not just a playlist) on Spotify, but it is not available under The Cure artist page. Seems like it should be included with their other albums.

• Visitor
  • Artist: The Cure Album: Staring at the Sea: The Singles   I can find this album (not just a playlist) on Spotify, but it is not available under The Cure artist page.   Seems like ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong Song - Waiting for You (Party On) by Jota Quest

Hi guys, the song uploaded with title of "Waiting for you (Party On)" from "Jota quest" is incorrect. Please replace for the correct one. Thank you in advance

• Hi guys, the song uploaded with title of "Waiting for you (Party On)" from "Jota quest" is incorrect. Please replace for the correct one. Thank you in advance
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Music] Wrong album under Artist Engel

The spotify url is Engel – #10 The voice and genre doesn't fit to the band Engel Engel is kind of a metal band and the album #10 is Hip Hop and really different to the other. Regards, Dennis

• Regular
  • The spotify url is Engel – #10   The voice and genre doesn't fit to the band Engel   Engel is kind of a metal band and the album #10 is Hip Hop and really different t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WD TV Live

Dear sportify team The sportify app , with the WD TV Live, I can only use on a premium account at present. Is there any chance that this will change and that I can get access with the unlimited account in the near future.

• Dear sportify team   The sportify app , with the WD TV Live, I can only use on  a premium account at present. Is there any chance that this will change and that I can get access with th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

no offline mode on microsoft surface tablet

I need help, I bought a Microsoft Surfac Tablet and installed kind of a Spotify app... Now the problem is that only half of my playlists is listed as well s I cannot download the music for an offline mode. This SUUUUCKS!!!!!!! Can anybody help me or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I need help, I bought a Microsoft Surfac Tablet and installed kind of a Spotify app... Now the problem is that only half of my playlists is listed as well s I cannot download the music for an offline...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

General Issues iPhone + Windows

I've recently experienced several problems with my Spotify account/playlists. This goes for both my Desktop (Windows) and iPhone (Apple). I have a Spotify Premium account, which automatically renews every month 1. I'm not able to select/mark any of m...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently experienced several problems with my Spotify account/playlists. This goes for both my Desktop (Windows) and iPhone (Apple). I have a Spotify Premium account, which automatically renews ...
  • Sudtirol
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Playlists jumps to first song after unlocking phone if Spotify opened from pinned playlist

Running App Version 3.0.5246.30620 on a Verizon Nokia Lumia Icon (929), running Windows 8.0 OS Version 8.0.10521.155. How to repeat issue: 1) Pin playlist to Home screen. 2) Start playlist from pinned playlist tile. 3) Lock phone after playlist start...

• Running App Version 3.0.5246.30620 on a Verizon Nokia Lumia Icon (929), running Windows 8.0 OS Version 8.0.10521.155.   How to repeat issue: 1) Pin playlist to Home screen. 2) Start play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV and Spotify Unlimited

I can hardly imagine nobody asked this before. But I could not find anything about in when I searched this community. So why not ask? Because I am a non daily Spotify user, I downgraded from Premium to Unlimited some weeks ago. I just discovered that...

• I can hardly imagine nobody asked this before. But I could not find anything about in when I searched this community. So why not ask?    Because I am a non daily Spotify user, I downgra...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 Questions -> Folder for playlists and Question to new albums

Hey guys,I've been a premium user since 1-2 years now and im quite happy with it. But right now im bordered by two things. First of all, i know that there an option to open folders in spotify, but if i move in my playlists in there, just the songs ar...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, I've been a premium user since 1-2 years now and im quite happy with it. But right now im bordered by two things. First of all, i know that there an option to open folders in spotify, bu...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

delete from nokia lumia, but keep windows pc playlist

Hi all, is there a way to delete the playlist on the windows phone (in my case, the Nokia Lumia) , while keeping the playlist on a Windows PC? Per my earlier posts, if I want to delete a playlist from my phone I have to remove the playlist from the P...

• Roadie
  • Hi all, is there a way to delete the playlist on the windows phone (in my case, the Nokia Lumia) , while keeping the playlist on a Windows PC?  Per my earlier posts, if I want to delete a playli...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i have tried for some weeks now. i cant get my password for other device.

Hi! I cant get my mail with password for another device. i have bougth me an expensive device with spotify in it. but i need this. But this sucks.I am logged in with facebook. But i need the password for another device.Username: 112106466Email addres...

• Hi!  I cant get my mail with password for another device.  i have bougth me an expensive device with spotify in it. but i need this. But this sucks. I am logged in with facebook. But...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing letter ' ý ' on Samsung Smart Tv

Hi. I've just installed Spotify on Samsung Smart Tv, but I can't log in, because keyboard is missing letter ' ý ' that I have in my username.. Could someone help me to solve that problem? Please

• Hi. I've just installed Spotify on Samsung Smart Tv, but I can't log in, because keyboard is missing letter ' ý ' that I have in my username.. Could someone help me to solve that problem? Please 😞
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes