Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] [Country] Spotify app unavailable in App Store for Myanmar

[iOS] [Country] Spotify app unavailable in App Store for Myanmar

Apple just launched App Store for Myanmar but Spotify app isn't available there, so existing Spotify Premium users like us can't get app updates! As a Premium user, I think it's fair enough to get the app updates as usual, regardless of my region in App Store, just like you allow Premium users to use the service anywhere in the world! This could be fixed easily if you could just make the app available on App Store for Myanmar Region.

Of course, I understand Spotify isn't available in Myanmar yet. But as I mentioned above, existing users should get app updates regardless of their App Store region!

We love Spotify, guys! Apple Music just launched in Myanmar with unbelievably low pricing. But still, we'd be so happy to have you with us! Even though I know it takes time to launch in a new country, I think you should at least make the app available on App Store for Myanmar Region.

Thank you so much for all the great work!

1 Reply

Hi there @phyominthu,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

As Spotify isn't available in Myanmar, it does not hold any associations with the app store this includes having updates only.

Any Spotify users in Myanmar at the moment all either use a VPN connection which is not recommended or have set their Premium account in another country which Spotify is available at.

You can follow the official "For The Record" web page and get updated if anything changes soon.

Furthermore, you can read more about the "Ideas" section of the community and learn how to post your idea of having Spotify in Myanmar using this Spotify Answer.

This way users around the community would be able to add their +VOTE and comment to promote it.

Spotify takes its user's feedback very seriously, you can read here about how it reaches the Spotify teams.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Suggested posts