Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

royalty free playlist really okay for streams?

royalty free playlist really okay for streams?

I do know this has been asked anywhere and everywhere multiple times, but I have not ONE definite Answer to the following subject/questions:
There are now multiple Playlists on Spotify saying they are royalty free music. Though I do not know whether those playlists are really royalty free music only. Even some say they are made for streams especially. So I want some specific questions answered with a yes, no or something specific:

1. Is it fine to use those royalty free playlists in non monetarized streams?
(1.2 For other people finding this: What about monetarized?)

2. If the first one is yes: Are all lists okay or just those that are listed for streams?

3. Is it allowed to stream a part of the spotify app? (like the bottom left corner to show which song is playing, to give credits to the artist presenting the royalty free music)?

4. Is there an official statement regarding these royalty free playlists by spotify? (have not found anything)

1 Reply

Hey there @NoJuan,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

We hope you don't mind us replying, since we just stumbled upon your thread.

Keep in mind that Spotify is for personal entertainment only, which means that it can’t be broadcasted or played publicly from a business. You can find more info about this here.

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts