Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Error from 3rd Party Money Manager App

I have a financial tool app called Mint that helps me manage my money spending and to help calculate and schedule due bills. Spotify was in online bill tool that would connect and tell me what my bill was and when it was due. A very helpful app that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a financial tool app called Mint that helps me manage my money spending and to help calculate and schedule due bills. Spotify was in online bill tool that would connect and tell me what my bil...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My Sonos One showed 6 times up in Spotify connect list

Yesterday bought my first Sonos device (one). Had some trouble to install so re-install the device, but then it showed up twice in spotify connect list. One device was able to connect, the other wasn't. In trying to fix it I re-install the sonos more...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday bought my first Sonos device (one). Had some trouble to install so re-install the device, but then it showed up twice in spotify connect list. One device was able to connect, the other wasn...
  • Stefan30
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    SONOS
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with recommended playlists after hacking

A few months ago my account was in use by what I assume (based on music interests) was a french person. I guess it was hacked, but I can't understand why, as I wasn't paying for a subscription at the time. I did the log out of all devices thing, chan...

• Regular
  • A few months ago my account was in use by what I assume (based on music interests) was a french person. I guess it was hacked, but I can't understand why, as I wasn't paying for a subscription at the...
  • afterlaugh
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching in playlists is broken

Hello, I've been dealing with a bug where whenever I search within a playlist, the search will display and show the correct songs, but when I click them, it will down right just play the wrong song. The song that it plays will be the song that is in ...

• Hello, I've been dealing with a bug where whenever I search within a playlist, the search will display and show the correct songs, but when I click them, it will down right just play the wrong song. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

How do you paste spotify song URLs into a playlist?

I recently had a problem with my spotify playlist not being randomized. To fix this, I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ibBkjoLO4w&t=96s In the video he copies all of the links and pastes them back into his playlist, no problem. H...

• I recently had a problem with my spotify playlist not being randomized. To fix this, I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ibBkjoLO4w&t=96s    In the video he co...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Android TV App Missing Support for All Input Events

Using a NVIDIA Shield TV, the standard enter key does not select the search box for text entry. The numpad enter, however, does. This behavior seems very inconvenient as many keyboards do not have a numpad, making search via keyboard impossible. It's...

• Using a NVIDIA Shield TV, the standard enter key does not select the search box for text entry. The numpad enter, however, does. This behavior seems very inconvenient as many keyboards do not have a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble playing Spotify on Alexa Echo

I saw a post identical to my problem on the Help Board, that wasn't resolved. Thank you for posting-- I have found a solution! (Added to bottom.)"When I first purchased an Amazon Echo (Alexa), I was able to easily link it to my Spotify premium accoun...

• I saw a post identical to my problem on the Help Board, that wasn't resolved. Thank you for posting-- I have found a solution! (Added to bottom.) " When I first purchased an Amazon Echo (Alexa), I w...
  • 0 replies
  • 41 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 41 likes

Gear fit2 pro missing options

On the home page of my spotify app, when I'm on wifi mode, there are only two options to choose from, "search" and "settings". I have tried uninstalling and installing, but it was of no avail. Under "delete downloads" it says I have 7.1 megabytes of ...

• On the home page of my spotify app, when I'm on wifi mode, there are only two options to choose from, "search" and "settings". I have tried uninstalling and installing, but it was of no avail.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

not starting from the beginning

I listen to a playlist called dubstep don alot, and for some reason songs wont play till the end and start anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute into the next song???? is there a way to stop this from happening? or can someone explain to me why this w...

• I listen to a playlist called dubstep don alot, and for some reason songs wont play till the end and start anywhere from 10 seconds to a minute into the next song???? is there a way to stop this from...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Customize playlist

I will like to know how to customize my playlist by sorting it myself, I have maybe 1 week trying but I haven't find any way to do it, I will appreciate any help. Thank you.

• I will like to know how to customize my playlist by sorting it myself, I have maybe 1 week trying but I haven't find any way to do it, I will appreciate any help. Thank you.
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player loads and opens fine, but then doesn't play

I open Web Player in Chrome (all up to date) and it looks perfectly, but then whenever i try to click play for any song, either in the main window or via the play controls at the bottom of the window, nothing happens. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I open Web Player in Chrome (all up to date) and it looks perfectly, but then whenever i try to click play for any song, either in the main window or via the play controls at the bottom of the window...
  • rylz13
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! 2017 wrapped stats

I wonder where can I find my stats for 2017. I've been to the 2017 page, but it only shows my top songs from 2017 and other playlists like that. So is there any way I can still check out how many minutes I've listened to music, etc.?

• Casual Listener
  • I wonder where can I find my stats for 2017. I've been to the 2017 page, but it only shows my top songs from 2017 and other playlists like that. So is there any way I can still check out how man...
  • Pu55YDestr0y3r
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Denon X3300 no subwoofer signal

Hi,I have a Denon X3300 receiver with Spotify connect feature. I use Android app to connect to the receiver, it works but I get 2.0 only. I cant find a option in the receiver to enable 2.1 (front speakers + subwoffer).

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a Denon X3300 receiver with Spotify connect feature. I use Android app to connect to the  receiver, it works but I get 2.0 only. I cant find a option in the receiver to ena...
  • Teppka
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist personal account and add playlist to artist

How i will need to make?First create a playlist in personal account and add my tracks?and after go to artist profile and add from there a playlist that want to appear in artist profile?Thanks again,bro super comunnity,are amazing Spotify Community.

• Regular
  • How i will need to make?First create a playlist in personal account and add my tracks?and after go to artist profile and add from there a playlist that want to appear in artist profile?Thanks again,b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! i can't delete a playlist definitly (forever from url)

Hello.I maked a playlist just to see how is maked and i tryed to delete but in my profile to recent played appear that playlist.And when i acces the link appear like be online and the same when i try to add to my artist profile that playlist.And one ...

• Regular
  • Hello.I maked a playlist just to see how is maked and i tryed to delete but in my profile to recent played appear that playlist.And when i acces the link appear like be online and the same when i try...
  • Westawn
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No Daily Mix after 19 days

Hello, I subscribed a premium account the 23 April and still not have my daily mixes ! I have tried to disconnect and reconnect but doesnt work. Any ideas ?

• Hello,   I subscribed a premium account the 23 April and still not have my daily mixes ! 😞   I have tried to disconnect and reconnect but doesnt work.   Any ideas ?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird slow and tuned down playback on Sony SRS-X99

Sometimes when I start playing music on Sony SRS-X99 speaker through Spotify Connect from my android phone, the first track playback will be slow, tuned down and distorted. It's like the music is slow down 5x and tuned down many keys. It's really cre...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes when I start playing music on Sony SRS-X99 speaker through Spotify Connect from my android phone, the first track playback will be slow, tuned down and distorted. It's like the music i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixtapes and the Web Player

So I'm not sure if this is an actual issue or a design flaw. I have a Premium account, but at work, I have to use the Web Player, as I can't download the app to my work computer. I love listening to my mixtapes, yet they don't really work with the we...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm not sure if this is an actual issue or a design flaw. I have a Premium account, but at work, I have to use the Web Player, as I can't download the app to my work computer. I love listening to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect

Hi, I am looking to understand how chromecast vs spotify connect works. I currently have multiple chromecast devices in my house that are linked to my home automation system. I can use it to move music between devices, pause music etc. I have recentl...

• Hi,   I am looking to understand how chromecast vs spotify connect works.   I currently have multiple chromecast devices in my house that are linked to my home automation system. I can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player isn't letting me log in...

So for the past few days, I've been trying to use web player, but every time I try it just takes me to a screen with the Spotify logo and a button that says "log in with Spotify."When I click the button it just goes to a black screen and nothing happ...

• Casual Listener
  • So for the past few days, I've been trying to use web player, but every time I try it just takes me to a screen with the Spotify logo and a button that says "log in with Spotify." When I click ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes