Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

search for song by a particular artist

search for song by a particular artist

i want to play a song by Joe "fingers" Carr. How do i search for a particular song perfomed by a particular artist?
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

You should be able to find a song directly by entering the artist name together with the song title in the search bar. As an example, when searching for Joe "Fingers" Carr Charley My Boy, it should appear like this in the app:

Capture2.PNG

You can also filter your search results by using the tags located just below the search bar. In your case, you can try adding either the Songs or Artists filter.

Once you've located the song, you can either play it right away, add it to the Play queue, or add it to a playlist.

You may also find the playlist This Is Joe "Fingers" Carr interesting, so feel free to check it out, if you haven't already.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DZ06evO4lF1dB?si=5a5dc7c56e934bee

Should the song(s) you're looking for not appear, however, it's possible that it's currently not available on Spotify, as some songs are not available in all countries and regions. This is due to license agreements with the rights holders. You can find more info on this page.

Hope this helps! Cheers 🙂

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts