Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelling Spotify Family account temporarily, will members retain playlists when resubscribing?

Solved!

Cancelling Spotify Family account temporarily, will members retain playlists when resubscribing?

I would like to know, if I was to cancel our Spotify Premium plan for a month or two, and resubscribed late, would all members retain their playlists, saved albums etc.?

Plan

Premium Family

Country

UK

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @maikbarrett

thanks for reaching out about this !

As each member of your Premium Family plan was invited using their own private account, once you cancel the subscription, all the subscriptions in the plan will revert back to the ones each member had.

For example, if i had a Free account and i joined your plan and had Premium features, my account will revert back to the free addition (loosing Premium features).

If i was a Premium user who joined the plan, my account will revert back to my paying Premium subscription.

In this process, all of the content created by users on the plan is saved for them and they will not loose any of it.

Bear in mind that Free subscribers however, will not get the same features of a Premium subscriber.

Hope this shed some light 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @maikbarrett

thanks for reaching out about this !

As each member of your Premium Family plan was invited using their own private account, once you cancel the subscription, all the subscriptions in the plan will revert back to the ones each member had.

For example, if i had a Free account and i joined your plan and had Premium features, my account will revert back to the free addition (loosing Premium features).

If i was a Premium user who joined the plan, my account will revert back to my paying Premium subscription.

In this process, all of the content created by users on the plan is saved for them and they will not loose any of it.

Bear in mind that Free subscribers however, will not get the same features of a Premium subscriber.

Hope this shed some light 🙂

Suggested posts