Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Amazon Alexa and Spotify Family plan

So my family recently got an Amazon Alexa. So I invited them to my family plan, but not before at first linking me to it. Couldnt listen to my own music, so repaired it to their Spotify. Was working right for (very) small amount of time. Alexa then u...

• So my family recently got an Amazon Alexa. So I invited them to my family plan, but not before at first linking me to it. Couldnt listen to my own music, so repaired it to their Spotify. Was w...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm the plan family owner however my subscription is still free

PlanFree/PremiumCountryPortugalOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question Hi, I upgraded to the premium family and everything was working well in terms of invites. However, even though I'm the owner, after logging out and then logging in, my account now ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Portugal Operating System Windows 10   My Question  Hi, I upgraded to the premium family and everything was working well in terms of invites. However, e...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No pueden aceptar la invitacion

2 miembros de la familia que tienen spotify premium no pueden aceptar la invitacion al plan familiar.PlanFree/Premium

• 2 miembros de la familia que tienen spotify premium no pueden aceptar la invitacion al plan familiar. Plan Free/Premium    
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant accept Invitation

Hi,I want to complete the family abo for my mum. My dad is already in it, worked perfect. But my mother cant join, "you can join the premium family, pls consult the faq". I even created a new account for her, same problem there. She has a Samsung gal...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I want to complete the family abo for my mum. My dad is already in it, worked perfect. But my mother cant join, "you can join the premium family, pls consult the faq". I even created a new a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Multiple Users Same House

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceIphonesOperating SystemIOS My Question or IssueWe have 4 family members on this account who want to listen to their own music in their own rooms at the same time through their own chosen external speakers. When one is using t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Iphones Operating System IOS   My Question or Issue We have 4 family members on this account who want to listen to their own music in their own r...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium account invitation not working

I've upgraded by Premium Spotify account to a family subscription and sent an invite from that account to my mum who clicked that link and followed the prompts to create her own Spotify account. After logging in with that new account and trying it on...

• Visitor
  • I've upgraded by Premium Spotify account to a family subscription and sent an invite from that account to my mum who clicked that link and followed the prompts to create her own Spotify account. &n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access or shuffle all songs from app

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows Sad I cannot access or shuffle song list on the app anymore. That was my favorite Spotify feature and now it's gone. I tri...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nto a playlist?       Not sure why you would cancel such an important feature, and not sure I can continue to pay for a premium family plan when it's just frustrating and unmanageable now....
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Do i have to wait 12 months??

PlanFree -> PremiumCountryEstoniaDeviceSamsung A7.Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueLast month I visited Belgium, and when I got back home, I had an email saying that i got kicked for not having the same adress. My family sent the invitatio...

• Visitor
  • ...mail saying that i got kicked for not having the same adress. My family sent the invitation again, but now i cant join the family, and in the Faq, it says that if i switch families, then I have to wait 1...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member away as exchange student

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySweden My Question or IssueWe have a Premium Family plan. One of our children will live abroad as an exchange student for 10 months. Can he be part of the plan when he lives abroad or does he have to be disconnected from the ...

• Plan Premium Family Country Sweden   My Question or Issue We have a Premium Family plan. One of our children will live abroad as an exchange student for 10 months. Can he be part of the p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i add my brother to my family premium hes in san Diego in the navy but he l8ves with me here

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change credit card details on Premium for Family subscription

My Question or IssueI have a new credit card, but nowhere to enter the information. I am a member of a Family subscription, and I my former credit card details were registered under another family member. So how can I become the paying member in orde...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I have a new credit card, but nowhere to enter the information. I am a member of a Family subscription, and I my former credit card details were registered under another family...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New premium family suscription

Hello, I was part of a family program but I moved and want to create my own family program. Therefore, I asked to be removed from the previous one and upgraded my account with famly suscription yesterday and sent two invitation. When invited poeple a...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  I was part of a family program but I moved and want to create my own family program. Therefore, I asked to be removed from the previous one and upgraded my account with  famly s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

one of our Family members isn't able to get connected anymore

PlanFree -> Family PremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Xiaomi Mi 9, my Laptop and Huawei P30)Operating System(Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueDear Spotify SupportMe and my family started a family premium account weeks ago. A few days ago me and my famil...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free -> Family Premium Country Germany Device (Xiaomi Mi 9, my Laptop and Huawei P30) Operating System (Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Dear Spotify Support Me and m...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Family Code not working

PlanFamily PremiumCountryAustralia My Question or IssueI was the host of a Spotify family with some friends for well over a year. Recently my actualy family all got Spotify and so started a Spotify family. Everyone was able to join the Spotify family...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country Australia   My Question or Issue I was the host of a Spotify family with some friends for well over a year. Recently my actualy family all got Spotify and so s...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family member can't be added

Every time my family member clicks on the link in their email to join, the page is redirected into my account and taken to a payment page. Its as if Spotify want to kepp making me pay them!PlanFamilyCountryUKDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016)Operating Syst...

• Visitor
  • Every time my family member clicks on the link in their email to join, the page is redirected into my account and taken to a payment page. Its as if Spotify want to kepp making me pay them! Plan Family...
  • jessicalharris
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into family account

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Samsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueTill yesterday I could use my family account, but since yesterday I'm not able to log in. Everytime I get the invitation email and I type in my address I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Till yesterday I could use my family account, but since yesterday I'm n...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing system setting: Content Censor for family manager

I cannot find the option mentioned here:https://support.spotify.com/de/using_spotify/system_settings/content-censor/ This option should allow me (family manager) to enable/disable explicit content sparately for each family member. If I click on the r...

• Music Fan
  • I cannot find the option mentioned here: https://support.spotify.com/de/using_spotify/system_settings/content-censor/   This option should allow me (family manager) to enable/disable e...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont see the app itself when i broadcast but see only the Spotify logo

So i have my galaxy s10. My samsung smart tv, and google chromecast.Had the premium membership and was enjoying the spotify every moment because i saw it on my tv, i mean songs, names, artists,..A week ago or so i upgraded to premium family and thats...

• Casual Listener
  • ...A week ago or so i upgraded to premium family and thats it. I get so crazy when i see only the spotify logo on my screen and the music is playing ok, but i control it only from my phone because i s...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

messed up family subscriptions

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySwitzerlandDeviceAndroid Phone, WindowsPCOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueCannot invite one ot the familymembers anymore after first invitation and "upgrade to premium" What happened...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Switzerland Device Android Phone, WindowsPC Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)     My Question or Issue Cannot invite one o...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I simply change the address that I live at, now that I have moved?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes