Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Premium Family

We are 4 family members each with a Premium account through our phone company. We are switching to another phone company not providing Spotty and would like instead to have a Family Spotify. Can we all continue with our own logins to keep our saved p...

• Casual Listener
  • We are 4 family members each with a Premium account through our phone company. We are switching to another phone company not providing Spotty and would like instead to have a Family Spotify. Can we a...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop Spotify Familly ?

PlanFamily PremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceAll devicesOperating SystemAndroid and Windows 10 with chrome My Question or IssueHello community Spotify,I joined spotify from a member of my family and would like to leave this service.When I delete this one in...

•   Plan Family Premium Country Belgium Device All devices Operating System Android and Windows 10 with chrome   My Question or Issue Hello community Spotify, I joined spotify f...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Trying to Kick my Father Out Of My Family Account, AGAIN

PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyOperating SystemWindows 10-Android My Question or Issue Hello there spotify community people again. A while ago I had an issue about containing my father (my own father that I live in the very same house and share the same la...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ontaining my father (my own father that I live in the very same house and share the same lastname with) to my family premium. The solution that was suggested was to cancel the plan and redoing it due I was o...
  • Louverr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to accept family premium invitation

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceiphone 6sOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have been trying to accept my friends invitation but it won’t let me join there family premium plan. Pls help

• Plan Free Country Australia Device iphone 6s Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have been trying to accept my friends invitation but it won’t let me join there family...
  • Louverr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member unable to join plan

Hello, I have a premium family plan under my account and everyone else in my family is able to join the plan except for one person. She keyed in the correct address information into the invite but somehow she is still unable to join. I have resent th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a premium family plan under my account and everyone else in my family is able to join the plan except for one person. She keyed in the correct address information into the invite but s...
  • Louverr
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

why can i not join another premium for family?

my brother cancelled his premium for family subscription so my mom opened up one. however, i am unable to join?? this is pretty unfair for family members. please do fix it as i am a loyal fan of spotify.

•   my brother cancelled his premium for family subscription so my mom opened up one. however, i am unable to join?? this is pretty unfair for family members. please do fix it as i am a l...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to re-add family member to account

Has anyone been able to successfully re-add someone to a family subscription after they have been removed? My brother moved back in with us but put his old address in the account details. Resending the invite and putting the correct address in doesn'...

• Has anyone been able to successfully re-add someone to a family subscription after they have been removed? My brother moved back in with us but put his old address in the account details. Resending t...
  • Louverr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members got kicked out of premium service

Hi, members of my family has been kicked out of my premium plan, which has been working fine for the last couple of years. They are unable to rejoin after I send a new invite to them (see attachment) Plan: Premium for Family (SGD 14.95)Free/Premium: ...

• Regular
  • Hi, members of my family has been kicked out of my premium plan, which has been working fine for the last couple of years. They are unable to rejoin after I send a new invite to them (see a...
  • Louverr
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Family unable to log in

My family members have been using my family premium accounts for few months. This aftn i found out my old credit card been expired and i have updated my credit info and re-invite all family members to join. However, all of them can't log in. I tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • My family members have been using my family premium accounts for few months. This aftn i found out my old credit card been expired and i have updated my credit info and re-invite all family members t...
  • Louverr
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Spotify Abroad

Hi, I have a problem with Family spotify. We joined one month ago and this month I got an email that I was switched to free spotify, because thay couldnt verify our address. The problem could be in the matter of fact that 3 members of our Family went...

• Hi, I have a problem with Family spotify. We joined one month ago and this month I got an email that I was switched to free spotify, because thay couldnt verify our address. The problem could be in t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subsribed to Family Plan but can't send invites... HELP!!

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueSo I recently subscribed to the Family Plan and my payment went through. But when I click on "Send Invite" the page just reloads itself and I can't send any invit...

• Plan Family Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue So I recently subscribed to the Family Plan and my payment went through. But when I c...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently register premium account then switching to family premium

PlanPremiumCountry ThailandI just registed premium account about 1 month ago and I get bill 129 baht from Spotify but it’s not my payment due date yet . So, I want to know if I change plan to premium for family and I am not the one who pay for the fa...

• ...lan to premium for family and I am not  the one who pay for the family, am I still have to pay 129 baht? 
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help With Family Account Please

Here is my dilemma... I have my brother on a shared account and he has me shared as part of his A.M.A.z.O.n. Prime account. Everytime I go in to my account, I see his Echo. I figured out how to remove his Echo now. My question is, why is it that when...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ill stop playing what I'm playing and his music will start playing on his Echo).   It's very frustrating ...    Am I doing something wrong here or misunderstanding how this family s...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t join my family?!

My husband set up a Family plan from his Android, and sent me the invite. My account says I’m in a family plan, but the invite won’t work and I’m not getting any of the features. (I’m on IPhone) we’ve tried: deleting and reinstalling Spotify app, res...

• My husband set up a Family plan from his Android, and sent me the invite. My account says I’m in a family plan, but the invite won’t work  and I’m not getting any of the features. (I’m on I...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeat song botton

PlanPremiuim Country Italy DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue

• Plan Premiuim  Country  Italy  Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to hide saved songs and playlists from family members

PlanPremium (Family)CountryCanada DeviceiPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone XR Operating SystemiOSMy Question or Issue I have a Family plan which I share with my wife and 2 teenagers. My wife and I see each others: Recently Played, Playlists, and Saved music....

• Regular
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country Canada  Device iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone XR  Operating System iOS My Question or Issue   I have a Family plan which I share with my wife and 2...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding my wife - but she can't change her country?

My wife and I live in Turkey. I just switched my Premium plan to a family plan to add my wife. We are both American. My account is an "American" account insofar as I use my US debit card as my payment source. I am trying to add my wife, but her count...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife and I live in Turkey. I just switched my Premium plan to a family plan to add my wife. We are both American. My account is an "American" account insofar as I use my US debit card as my p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

family joining **bleep**

Plan: family premium Country: UK Devices: macbook air & son's ipod Operating System: I have no idea My Question or Issue: family premium joining.Hello everyone. Can someone please please help me? I'm a dad. My family have been badgering me to get "fa...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan: family premium   Country: UK   Devices: macbook air & son's ipod   Operating System: I have no idea   My Question or Issue:  family premium joining....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add family member

PlanPremiumCountry PolandDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I want to add family members to my spotify premium family. I send them invite link, they enter the same address as I entered and they can't join. They have been in my fa...

• Plan Premium Country  Poland Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I want to add family members to my spotify premium family. I send them invite l...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment method failed

Payment method failed when i'm trying to upgrade to Premium for FamilyThe same card i'm trying to use was until today used by my daughter so it should work.I did also try to use my wifes card, but it did not work either. Thanks in advance for support

• Payment method failed when i'm trying to upgrade to Premium for Family The same card i'm trying to use was until today used by my daughter so it should work. I did also try to use my wifes card, b...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes