Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello, I have a premium family plan, and one of my accounts can not change the music, whenever he wa

Hello, I have a premium family plan, and one of my accounts can not change the music, whenever he wants

• Hello, I have a premium family plan, and one of my accounts can not change the music, whenever he wants
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change my country

Hello, I changed my spotify subscription to a family subscription. However, my family members can't join my plan since my account is a US account. The page describing how to change my country is outdated. How can I change my account from a US account...

• Hello, I changed my spotify subscription to a family subscription. However, my family members can't join my plan since my account is a US account. The page describing how to change my country is o...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

My sister suddenly lost access to her spotify premium account and she's on my family plan. We've tried writing our address several times but it's not working. How can she regain access to her account.

• Casual Listener
  • My sister suddenly lost access to her spotify premium account and she's on my family plan. We've tried writing our address several times but it's not working. How can she regain access to her a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

switch the family premium

i was living with my boyfriend and we had a family premium together after we broke up i went back home so my family got a family premium e few days ago de payment was kicked out and we had to renew it but now i can‘t be a member of the premium anymor...

• Casual Listener
  • i was living with my boyfriend and we had a family premium together after we broke up i went back home so my family got a family premium e few days ago de payment was kicked out and we had to renew i...
  • sina123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't join the Spotify Premium for family

Sorry for my bad english.I put word by word the same adress that the headline and when I summit the invitation, the answer is the same "it wasnt possible to join your familiar plan", I read that a lot of people are having the same problem, so please ...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry for my bad english. I put word by word the same adress that the headline and when I summit the invitation, the answer is the same "it wasnt possible to join your familiar plan", I read that ...
  • blackout-style
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify started playing on another device

PlanPremium for FamilyCountry DeviceGoogle HomeOperating SystemiOS 10, My Question or IssueMy Google Home stops playing music saying that Spotify started playing on another device. It is only my wife, son and I on our plan and none of us are playing ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Country   Device Google Home Operating System iOS 10,   My Question or Issue My Google Home stops playing music saying that Spotify started playing on a...
  • ronhoov
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The wrong address was submitted

Hello, So I was just about to join our family Spotify account on my new address, but I accidentally wrote the wrong address, because of the autofulfil function there is in Google Chrome. I did not notice, because, at the time, it was only a few weeks...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   So I was just about to join our family Spotify account on my new address, but I accidentally wrote the wrong address, because of the autofulfil function there is in Google Chrome. I d...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo meter a mi familia a mi cuenta Spotify premium

Necesito ayuda en mi cuenta premium tenía a mi esposa que obvio vivo con ella por una razón que no se Spotify la saco de mi cuenta. Y no puedo meterla de nuevo le mando la invitación y cuando llena los datos le contestan que no pueden corroborar que ...

• Necesito ayuda  en mi cuenta premium tenía a mi esposa  que obvio vivo con ella  por una razón que no se Spotify la saco de mi cuenta. Y no puedo meterla de nuevo  le mando la i...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar premium

Se niega a darme el plan familiar premium a razón de que supuestamente ya soy miembro de este u otro plan familiar y en verdad no lo soy, me exaspera. Ayuda por favor.

• Se niega a darme el plan familiar premium a razón de que supuestamente ya soy miembro de este u otro plan familiar y en verdad no lo soy, me exaspera. Ayuda por favor.
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PROBLEMAS PARA ACCEDER A PREMIUM

MI PAPA CONTROLA LA CUENTA PREMIUM Y ME INVITO PERO CUANDO COMPLETO MIS DATOS DICE QUE NO RESIDO EN EL MISMO LUGAR QUE ÉL, PERO SI LO HAGO, Y YA HE INTENTADO VARIAS VECES Y ME SALE LO MISMO, ESPERO QUE PUEDAN SOLUCIONAR ESTO PRONTO.

• Casual Listener
  • MI PAPA CONTROLA LA CUENTA PREMIUM Y ME INVITO PERO CUANDO COMPLETO MIS DATOS DICE QUE NO RESIDO EN EL MISMO LUGAR QUE ÉL, PERO SI LO HAGO, Y YA HE INTENTADO VARIAS VECES Y ME SALE LO MISMO, ESPERO Q...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify familiar premium

Tengo mi código de invitación familiar pero no sé dónde ingresarlo para enlazarme con la cuenta de mi esposo.En mi cuenta me aparece "suscripción gratis" y no sé cómo enlazarlo al premiumGraciasSaludos

• Tengo mi código de invitación familiar pero no sé dónde ingresarlo para enlazarme con la cuenta de mi esposo. En mi cuenta me aparece "suscripción gratis" y no sé cómo enlazarlo al premium Grac...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Claiming google home mini in UK

PlanPremium for familyCountryUKDeviceDell laptopOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or IssueFollowing advice online, I click on the following link to register for the offer:https://www.spotify.com/uk/googlehome/register/It says that I am eligible ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for family Country UK Device Dell laptop Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue Following advice online, I click on the following link to register for the o...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Invitation is refused by Spotify without more explanation...

I'm paying an account premium for 6 months and till now I was not able to invite my family (living on the same home etc...), now I have the time and the patience to take care of it... So this is the message I'm receiving from Spotify (see attached wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm paying an account premium for 6 months and till now I was not able to invite my family (living on the same home etc...), now I have the time and the patience to take care of it... So this is t...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to change the owner/creator of a playlist

PlanFamily PremiumCountryNetherlandsDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi! I used to be on my dad's spotify (premium) account where I created several pl...

• Plan Family Premium Country Netherlands Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or I...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

We have a Family Premium Subscription. Currently running two iPhones and an iPad. One of the iPhones

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue We have a Family Premium Subscription. Currently running two iPhones and an iPad. One of the...

• ...bsp; We have a Family Premium Subscription. Currently running two iPhones and an iPad. One of the iPhones seems to be connected to the iPad, so that when the iPhone is playing, the iPad can't. the other i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding college student to family plan

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue My son is a college student, and is attending in a different state. His permanent address is...

• ...y son is a college student, and is attending in a different state. His permanent address is my home address and is in our household. He has his own premium plan, how does he join our new family p...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How to change the address

Hi all! I change my address, so I'd like to be able to change it on my family subscription, however, I cannot find where to do it... Thanks! Noeme

• Hi all!    I change my address, so I'd like to be able to change it on my family subscription, however, I cannot find where to do it...    Thanks!    Noeme
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No Options to Manage Family Members

Hi all, I have a family account snf haves used four seats. Now when I click on MANAGE PLAN in account overview, it does not show me any user info, and i cannot add an additional family member. Thanks a lot Noel

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have a family account snf haves used four seats.  Now when I click on MANAGE PLAN in account overview, it does not show me any user info, and i cannot add an additional family...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot enter Premium Family Subscription

PlanPremiumCountryGermany Hey there,I‘m trying to add my wife to my Family subscription. But every time I enter her name and our address it immediately says that I cannot add her. I‘ve tried to enter the street name in several different ways. But it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   Hey there, I‘m trying to add my wife to my Family subscription. But every time I enter her name and our address it immediately says that I cannot add her. I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Quiero contratar el SPOTIFY FAMILY, pero yo vivo en el DF y mi hija vive en Guadalajara.La puedo incluir al plan?

• Quiero contratar el SPOTIFY FAMILY, pero yo vivo en el DF y mi hija vive en Guadalajara. La puedo incluir al plan?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes