Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Mi plan familiar premium no está funcionando

Tengo suscripción a Plan Familiar Premium y llevo una semana que no puedo conectarme y me indica que me suscriba!! qué puedo hacer?gracias.

• Tengo suscripción a Plan Familiar Premium y llevo una semana que no puedo conectarme y me indica que me suscriba!! qué puedo hacer? gracias.
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Não consigo incluir um membro no meu plano familiar premium

Não consigo incluir um membro no meu plano familiar premium... envio o convite, ela recebe, mas não consegue concluir... Ela é menor de idade e mora comigo

• Não consigo incluir um membro no meu plano familiar premium... envio o convite, ela recebe, mas não consegue concluir... Ela é menor de idade e mora comigo  
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I was charged full price for the free google home mini

I followed the prompts from the email I recieved but was invoiced at full price. I cancelled the order and can't place another order. How do I find out what my redemption code is?

• Casual Listener
  • I followed the prompts from the email I recieved but was invoiced at full price.  I cancelled the order and can't place another order.  How do I find out what my redemption code is?
  • Fabric350
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Changed to family plan, not working for my son...

Plan: Premium for familyCountry USA Device I have an iphone 6s, my son has an iphone 5Operating Systemios 10 My Question or IssueHi, I changed my plan to Family, invited my son and there are sveral issues: First, the invite says 'you are about to joi...

• Plan: Premium for family Country USA   Device  I have an iphone 6s, my son has an iphone 5 Operating System ios 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I changed my plan to Family, i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family physical adress

A few weeks ago I got into my family premium plan, but I think I failed to write the EXACT same physical address with my family, so it is declined a week ago because there were option to change it in settings. After I got kicked out of the family pla...

• Casual Listener
  • A few weeks ago I got into my family premium plan, but I think I failed to write the EXACT same physical address with my family, so it is declined a week ago because there were option to change it i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family not working on Mobile

PlanPremium for familyCountryBelgium DeviceOneplus oneOperating SystemLineageOS 16 My Question or IssueMy account was added to our family subscription but it doesn't seem to be updating on my mobile Spotify. I can only use the shuffle play function a...

• Plan Premium for family Country Belgium   Device Oneplus one Operating System LineageOS 16   My Question or Issue My account was added to our family subscription but it doesn't s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My father can't join the family subscription

My father can't join the family subscription plan even after trying it multiple times now. He has the same physical adress as I have and he always gets the notification that he's unable to join after filling in his personal information. How can this ...

• My father can't join the family subscription plan even after trying it multiple times now.  He has the same physical adress as I have and he always gets the notification that he's unable to j...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Family Plan with my dad for months... Why am I no longer eligible?

My payment denied this month because of insufficient funds in my account, but now I have the money and am able to pay, but it says I'm not eligible for the family plan, even though my dad and I reside at the same address. This was even before we move...

• My payment denied this month because of insufficient funds in my account, but now I have the money and am able to pay, but it says I'm not eligible for the family plan, even though my dad and I r...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member reverted to free user after one month

I invited my sister to my plan. She accepted the invitation and the subscription worked for a just one month, but then she was reverted to Free user and gets an error when she tries to join my Family plan again. We live in the same address. I would a...

• I invited my sister to my plan. She accepted the invitation and the subscription worked for a just one month, but then she was reverted to Free user and gets an error when she tries to join my Family...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Switch

I want to switch from Spotify family onto Spotify student but I wanted to know what will happen when I switch to the people on my account. I know at the end of the pay period they will no longer have premium but I wanted to know if they will be able ...

• I want to switch from Spotify family onto Spotify student but I wanted to know what will happen when I switch to the people on my account. I know at the end of the pay period they will no longer h...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got new phone and my premuim doesnt work anymore

I took picture from my son phone to show you i have account and Album but i dont see it.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(, Samsung Galaxy S10)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  •  I took picture from my son phone to show you i have account and Album but i dont see it. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (, Samsung Galaxy S10) Operating System (iOS 10, Android...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Divorce and Family Plan without kids

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy almost ex-husband and I have a family account. Is it possible to split our family account into two premium single accounts without losing any of our playlists, saved...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 7 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My almost ex-husband and I have a family account. Is it possible to split our family a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What to do after accepting a Family invitation

Hi there. I am a Premium for Family member, and I have invited my children. However, once the invitation e-mail arrives, it does not seem to work. I noted down the invitation code and pressed Accept Invitation. I (on my daughter's iPad) then get to a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there.    I am a Premium for Family member, and I have invited my children. However, once the invitation e-mail arrives, it does not seem to work. I noted down the invitation code a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening on another Device

I subscribe to Premium Family. We have three accounts under this membership. Yesterday, my son was listening to Spotify on wi-fi and was kicked out, indicating that someone was listening on another device. Is it possible for the other family member t...

• I subscribe to Premium Family. We have three accounts under this membership. Yesterday, my son was listening to Spotify on wi-fi and was kicked out, indicating that someone was listening on another d...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Not Working

PlanFreeCountryMalaysia Device(iPad)Operating System(iOS 10My Question or Issue:My brother added me and my sister to his new Spotify premium family account but we are not able to join. If proof is need that we live in the same house, please let me kn...

•   Plan Free Country Malaysia  Device (iPad) Operating System (iOS 10 My Question or Issue: My brother added me and my sister to his new Spotify premium family account but we are n...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Google Home Mini Email (been a month)

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung S5, Samsung A8 (2018), Acer ChromebookOperating SystemAndroid, Chrome My Question or IssueI read late-ish last year that Spotify had teamed up with Google and was giving Premium for Family users a G...

•   Plan Premium for Family Country Australia Device Samsung S5, Samsung A8 (2018), Acer Chromebook Operating System Android, Chrome   My Question or Issue I read late-ish last y...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Plan Explicit Content Control

PlanFamilyCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueI appreciate the half-hearted workaround you've come up with to help combat explicit lyrics, but that's all it is; it's not a solution.Having to physically go t...

• Plan Family Country United States of America Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue I appreciate the half-hearted workaround you've come up with to help combat e...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family Familienmitglied einladen

Hallo,wie kann ich Familienmitglieder einladen?Ich finde nirgendswo einen Button dazu.Wo kann ich erkennen, welche Famileienmitglieder im Abo sind?Ich finde überhaupt keine Möglichkeit die Familenmitglieder zu verwalten.Ich habe nur die Option das Fa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, wie kann ich Familienmitglieder einladen? Ich finde nirgendswo einen Button dazu. Wo kann ich erkennen, welche Famileienmitglieder im Abo sind? Ich finde überhaupt keine Möglichkeit die Fa...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong premium expiration date in profile

Plan Premium for family US Hello a few days ago i buy Premium for family for a one year, but when i enter in my accout i see wrong expiration date. [snip - Community Moderator edit]

• Plan Premium for family US   Hello a few days ago i buy Premium for family for a one year, but when i enter in my accout i see wrong expiration date.   [snip - C...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes