Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot add family members

Cannot add family members

Hi, yesterday my mother and sister were removed from my premium for family membership. We live in the same address but when I invite them again and when they enter our home address they get rejected. I may have incorrectly entered my address when I first joined Spotify, but now I cannot change it. What can we do about this?

PS: It wasn't cool that they were removed on day that my credit card was charged for the month.

Plan

Premium for family

Country

Turkey

5 Replies

THIS HAPPENED TO ME AS WELL!!!! What is the deal Spotify???

Hey @batuozdemir, and @MotherMadness.

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you send over a screenshot of the error message being shown (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community)? Also, please do try entering any old address you may have known.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Same problem here. have tried for more than a year to join my wife and 4 kids on my familly plan.

so frustrating

and nowere to speak to someone at spotify to solve the problem

impossible to see my own address on my account. so impossible to even know if the mistake comes from a additional space, a capital letter, wether i wrote "st" or "street" or any other reason.

very frustrating

so much easier with apple music.

It is Turkish but it basically says "You couldn't join the family plan. Do you need help? Visit the FAQ section." 

What do you mean by "entering any old address you may have known?" Spotify does not allow me to change my address. 

WhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 14.10.42.png

@batuozdemir.

Thanks for the screenshots.

In this case, I'd recommend reaching out to support here. They'll be able to check some things backstage and help you further.

I hope this helps! If you need help with anything else, just let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts