Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot add names to family plan

Cannot add names to family plan

Spotify claims they have issues with the invites in the family plan and ask to be patient while they resolve this issue......yet is the second month I get charged $15.99 and I'm wondering.  Why not put the family plan charge on hold until the issue gets resolved??

We need to wait ...for how long?  I AM PAYING FOR A PLAN I AM NOT BEING ABLE TO USE TO ITS FILL POTENTIAL.  I WANT A REFUND!!

please let us know how much longer we need to wait to?

My Question or Issue

4 Replies

Hey @Mom76543 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

I'm not aware of any ongoing issues that might affect inviting members to a Premium Family plan. Could you please post a screenshot of the error message (if you're seeing one)? Make sure to cover any sensitive info (e.g. email address, username, etc.).

In case you're trying to add members to the plan: You can send an invite link by logging in to your account page. If the page doesn't load, you can try it with an incognito / private window, a different browser, or another device.

Looking forward to your reply 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It happens to me as well. My wife keeps getting kicked out of Premium as soon as she tries to join the family plan. It happened again and again. I agree with you: if you have issues, Spotify, put the family plan on hold!

Hey @ricalx ,

To ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Why should I open a new thread when I have the same problem that bugs @Mom76543  I don't get it. Aren't we opening a lot of different threads with the same topic/problem?

Suggested posts