Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family owner differences

Solved!

Family owner differences

My daughter accidentally registered as the account owner. I wanted to be listed as owner. Are there any differences?  Does the owner have any preferences other family members don’t have?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Len524 ,

Welcome to the Community!

Don't worry, this should not be a problem. The only difference is that the owner can manage the plan such as add and kick members.

If you'd still like to change that, the current owner would first need to cancel. Then, when all accounts revert to the free, at the next billing date a new owner can start a new plan.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Len524 ,

Welcome to the Community!

Don't worry, this should not be a problem. The only difference is that the owner can manage the plan such as add and kick members.

If you'd still like to change that, the current owner would first need to cancel. Then, when all accounts revert to the free, at the next billing date a new owner can start a new plan.

Hope this helps 🙂

Hi all,

I'd like just to know if someone of you have already done a family subscription with existent spotify users - so without losing any of their existent account libreries, setting etc.

Let me know any details if you have alreday done.

Thanks for any help!!

Best,

Marco  

Hey @molmarco ,

You can join or create a Family Plan using existing accounts! You'll not lose any of your saved content, don't worry about it. You can start a Family Plan and invite members to join. The only thing that will change is your subscription status

Let me know if you have more questions 🙂

Suggested posts