Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Family premium

Solved!

Family premium

Ik betaal al sinds januari voor premium family. Mijn gezinsleden hebben een uitnodiging gekregen en die ook aanvaard. Als ik op mijn account kijk zijn ze ook toegevoegd en staat mijn account op premium family. Het enige probleem is dat we niet op meerdere toestellen kunnen luisteren. Als er al iemand aan het luisteren is en iemand anders start op dan stopt de muziek bij de eerste.

Graag zo snel mogelijk hulp aangezien ik al een maand teveel betaal. Hoe krijg ik die meerprijs terug?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Sorry if I'm not writing in Dutch. 

It sounds like you've given the other members your account instead of creating an account for them. Like that only one person at the time can listen to music.

Instead tell your family members to create a Spotify account each and then from over here, then go to Family, you can invite them to your Family subscription. Now you and up to 5 other Family members with their own account can listen to music simoutaneously. 

I hope this made sense,

Have a great day,

Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Sorry if I'm not writing in Dutch. 

It sounds like you've given the other members your account instead of creating an account for them. Like that only one person at the time can listen to music.

Instead tell your family members to create a Spotify account each and then from over here, then go to Family, you can invite them to your Family subscription. Now you and up to 5 other Family members with their own account can listen to music simoutaneously. 

I hope this made sense,

Have a great day,

Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Beste Leo

Thanks! Your help was very effective.
Now we all have our own account.

Hey!

I'm happy to hear that everything works fine now! All the Rock Stars and I are https://open.spotify.com/track/5Em4p6DHTRFjfBp66mGzJh! 

Have a great day. 

P.S. Could you accept this a shot solution please. 

Suggested posts