Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple account use on Echo and Sonos speakers

Multiple account use on Echo and Sonos speakers

Hi, I've got my premium account set up on my mobile phone, amazon echo and sonos speakers.  When I'm out of the house and using Spotify on my mobile I get kicked off when my daughter uses spotify on the echo.

Even if I take out a family account and apply it to the speakers then whoever's account is set up on the echo is still going to get kicked off when both are used at the same time.

It's not realistic to constantly change the accounts on the speakers, can you please provide a recommendation?

Thanks

3 Replies

I've got the exact same problem... premium spotify account, and use sonos in multiple rooms, plus amazon echo, and echo dot. 

When my kids use their echo dot it stops all music via spotify on my sonos. 

Appreciate any updates or suggestions for how to fix?

Cheers

I have the same problem and would be grateful to know if you get a reply.

My daughter age 6 plays music through the Echo Dot to her room it cuts out any other music playing.  I have a family subscription.  

Hi,

Even with the family plan, each user has to have it's own account, invited by the administrator of the family plan. Any appareil with spotify have to have it's own account from the family subscription, to avoid kick other family members or vice-versa.

If this solves your problem, please, specify it and give me a like.

Hope this solves your problem.

BR,

Suggested posts