Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solution for friends abroad

Dear Spotify & friends, since it's not possible to share a family account with family member living abroad - do you have any offer for me and my friend - we are living in different countries? I would like to upgrade from free accoiunt and all cover c...

• Dear Spotify & friends,    since it's not possible to share a family account with family member living abroad - do you have any offer for me and my friend - we are living in d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Friends
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan invitation

Hi...I have changed to a Premium Family account..I invited two family members and when I try to except the invitation I 'll just linked in to side "Subscription and payment". I already tried to redeem the invitation code, but it doesn't work. What ca...

• Hi...I have changed to a Premium Family account..I invited two family members and when I try to except the invitation I 'll just linked in to side "Subscription and payment". I already tried to r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with activationcode

i cant get a premium for family. The activationcode isnt working. What can i do?

• i cant get a premium for family. The activationcode isnt working. What can i do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium no puedo enviar invitacion a un familiar

Hola,tengo Premium familiar con 3 personas incluidas de 5 o 6 que permite.Necesito incluir 1 mas pero en la cuenta aparece un cuadro blanco que no me deja hacer ninguna invitacion. Espero vuestra ayudaMuchas gracias y felices fiestas a todos

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, tengo Premium familiar con 3 personas incluidas de 5 o 6 que permite. Necesito incluir  1 mas pero en la cuenta aparece un cuadro blanco que no me deja hacer ninguna invitacion.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

adress spotify family

hello, im having trouble remebring the EXACT adress registered on my account. im trying to add my father but it says there is trouble. I tried errasing the cache and history browse but I failed. What's next?

• hello,    im having trouble remebring the EXACT adress registered on my account. im trying to add my father but it says there is trouble. I tried errasing the cache and history browse but...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about Family Plan

Hi,I'm trying to add my son's address on our family plan, but keep denying. Both accounts are valid and working well.I've already canceled my first family plan and start again... What is happening?Can someone help out with that?vianna.rafael

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm trying to add my son's address on our family plan, but keep denying. Both accounts are valid and working well. I've already canceled my first family plan and start again... What is h...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan signature

Pessoal precisa de uma ajuda eu tenho plano familia, queria colocar mais gente limite ate 5 pessoa, posso ter dois planos em Familia ou vou ter que criar outra conta para adquirir o plano

• Pessoal precisa de uma ajuda eu tenho plano familia, queria colocar mais gente limite ate 5 pessoa, posso ter dois planos em Familia ou vou ter que criar outra conta para adquirir o plano
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

l

l

• l
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium error

i have premium family, but i when i log in to my account its not premium. can anyone help?

• i have premium family, but i when i log in to my account its not premium. can anyone help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema no ingresso do Plano Familiar

Estou tentando ingressar no plano familiar da casa, moro no mesmo endereço, porém quando coloco as informações ele me retorna o seguinte erro: 3 - Opa, algo deu errado. Tente de novo. Mas não consigo solucionar o problema. Já fazia parte do plano, po...

• Estou tentando ingressar no plano familiar da casa, moro no mesmo endereço, porém quando coloco as informações ele me retorna o seguinte erro: 3 - Opa, algo deu errado. Tente de novo. Mas não co...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 4 likes

Help please

Hi everyone I think I used munch sister premium discount for Spotify (it was a mistake) but I also used mine discount for Spotify for my account I want to know that if I cancel one of the will the discount be still available or not?

• Hi everyone I think I used munch sister premium discount for Spotify (it was a mistake) but I also used mine discount for Spotify for my account I want to know that if I cancel one of the will the di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

family plan not working !!! I will cancel my plan.

My family plan is not working. My daughters can not validade the link sent to her. We are all at the same address.

• Casual Listener
  • My family plan is not working. My daughters can not validade the link sent to her. We are all at the same address. 
  • Mauro13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two premium accounts paid by one paypal account?

Hi ... I want to active the 3 month deal for 0.99 EUR. But if I want to pay the 0.99 EUR with paypal I get moved back to the offer. Maybe the issue is that the paypal account is already used for another spotify account. Is it allowed to use a paypal ...

• Hi ... I want to active the 3 month deal for 0.99 EUR. But if I want to pay the 0.99 EUR with paypal I get moved back to the offer. Maybe the issue is that the paypal account is already used for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium Paypal
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

So, i just upgraded to a spotify family premium account so far i have tried adding family members with a registered spotify account - without premium ofc...tried different browsers tried logging on and off again but every time i try to add a family m...

• So, i just upgraded to a spotify family premium account so far i have tried adding family members with a registered spotify account - without premium ofc... tried different browsers tried logging o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues activating "Family Plan"

Hello, I have been living abroad for three months and I have been kicked out from our family plan. Today I have just returned home and I wanted to reactivate the plan, but I face issues while joining through the activating email. The reported issue i...

• Hello,   I have been living abroad for three months and I have been kicked out from our family plan.  Today I have just returned home and I wanted to reactivate the plan, but I face i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to subscribe Spotify Premium Family plan for Hotlink users ??

I able to subscribe Spotify Premium under Hotlink/Maxis. However how to do the same for Spotify Premium Family plan?I believe the subscription is available previously, but now seems the option is no way to be found. Is there a official support contac...

• I able to subscribe Spotify Premium under Hotlink/Maxis.   However how to do the same for Spotify Premium Family plan? I believe the subscription is available previously, but now s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family links

I recently purchase the family plan, so I got the links and installed them on my kids phones. I just changed the mobile devices....how can I get the links again to download the family plan. Right now they only have the basic acct but I need to change...

• I recently purchase the family plan, so I got the links and installed them on my kids phones. I just changed the mobile devices....how can I get the links again to download the family plan. Right n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family

So I added a family member to the account but yesterday Spotify gor him out so today hes trying to get in again but spotify wont let him even though he has the same address and zipcode

• So I added a family member to the account but yesterday Spotify gor him out so today hes trying to get in again but spotify wont let him even though he has the same address and zipcode
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! difficulty in managing premium family account

I have premium for family and i cannot add or remove family members. I have followed instructions and the page is blank, no details come up. I don't know if this is factor but all the family members deleted their welcome email without accepting membe...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium for family and i cannot add or remove family members.  I have followed instructions and the page is blank, no details come up.  I don't know if this is factor but all the family...
  • cbengough
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes