Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Familiy account issue got invite but still free account

I have created a fimily account and invited my daughter. she gets the invitation email and when I click on accept I a spotify window opens but I don´t get a window where I can write the invitation coed into and she still has a free account

• Casual Listener
  • I have created a fimily account and invited my daughter. she gets the invitation email and when I click on accept I a spotify window opens but I don´t get a window where I can write the invitation co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account gets paused all the time

I have a family plan and have sent invites to other family members to use it. However, any time more than one of us tries to use Spotify at same time, I get kicked off with the "Your account is being used somewhere else." How do I resolve this? Multi...

• I have a family plan and have sent invites to other family members to use it. However, any time more than one of us tries to use Spotify at same time, I get kicked off with the "Your account is b...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot exact adress

I had a family plan a while ago; now i started again, but i can't remember how i put my adress *EXACTLY* which i think is super stupid thing, now, how i check my adress?

• Regular
  • I had a family plan a while ago; now i started again, but i can't remember how i put my adress *EXACTLY* which i think is super stupid thing, now, how i check my adress?  😕
  • Iramiz
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

listen to music at the same time

Hi, I have de family premium account with members of my family. Why can´t I listen to music at the same time as my sister? One of us always gets kicked out. Thanks, Marie

• Hi,   I have de family premium account with members of my family. Why can´t I listen to music at the same time as my sister? One of us always gets kicked out.   Thanks,   Marie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't manage the Family account

I have an active Premium for Family account but the 'manage your family account' page comes up completely blank. I can't add or remove members. One of the members has been kicked out and I would like to add her again. See attached.

• I have an active Premium for Family account but the 'manage your family account' page comes up completely blank. I can't add or remove members. One of the members has been kicked out and I w...
  • Huib30
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant join Premium for family

I cant join the Premium for family, i just keep getting an error saying 3-oops something went wrong, please try again.i have tried useing different browsers and getting the invite resent but i always get the error

• I cant join the Premium for family, i just keep getting an error saying 3-oops something went wrong, please try again. i have tried useing different browsers and getting the invite resent but i...
  • destrukt1v
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Inviting new family members

I am having a problem when trying to add in a new family member to my premium family plan. When I enter in their information I receive an error message that says the following, "Please match the requested format" even though the email was filled in c...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having a problem when trying to add in a new family member to my premium family plan. When I enter in their information I receive an error message that says the following, "P...
  • rsdraig
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend invitation is not working.

Hello, I'd used family premium subscription for a month but the support team mailed me about my friend address verification. I've no idea what to do because we live in the same dorm. Maybe they filled their home address. Now i sent the invitation aga...

• Hello, I'd used family premium subscription for a month but the support team mailed me about my friend address verification. I've no idea what to do because we live in the same dorm. Maybe they f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family suscription email

I have a family acount and i send the invitation and the person does not get the email, I re-send the invitation and still the person doesnt get the email. I have tried with different emails with no result. HELP PLEASE

• I have a family acount and i send the invitation and the person does not get the email, I re-send the invitation and still the person doesnt get the email. I have tried with different emails with n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add a family member to family plan

I am trying to add my daughter to my family plan. She receives the Spotify email invite and hits the "Accept Invitation" button. After pressing the button, it takes her to the login screen. I have created a user account for her and logging in and I h...

• I am trying to add my daughter to my family plan. She receives the Spotify email invite and hits the "Accept Invitation" button. After pressing the button, it takes her to the login screen. I have c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar premium

Hola, tengo problemas para agregar a mis papas al plan familiar premium, al momento de ingresar todos los datos, marca error, todos vivimos en la misma direccion y aun asi no me permite, me podrian ayudar?

• Hola, tengo problemas para agregar a mis papas al plan familiar premium, al momento de ingresar todos los datos, marca error, todos vivimos en la misma direccion y aun asi no me permite, me podrian a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family-premium

I got the family-premium request to my email but when I click the link where its supposed to give me the acceptation it doenst work and it just throws me to completely white page. What am I doing wrong?

• I got the family-premium request to my email but when I click the link where its supposed to give me the acceptation it doenst work and it just throws me to completely white page. What am I doing wrong?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't receive my invitation for Premium for Family

After moving back to Bulgaria from the U.S. I canceled my Premium account and now want to join my family's. I switched the country on my profile to Bulgaria, and had the family member in charge of the account send me an invitation, but I still haven'...

• After moving back to Bulgaria from the U.S. I canceled my Premium account and now want to join my family's. I switched the country on my profile to Bulgaria, and had the family member in charge of t...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Family - My Sister Travels for Work

My sister is a photographer for a national wedding company. Meaning she is home maybe one day a week. Every other day she is traveling to some venue across the country. Sometimes she doesn't even come home, she will visit friends and hop from one sta...

• Casual Listener
  • ...oesn't even come home, she will visit friends and hop from one state to the next.   How long can my sister not be at our home address before it will become an issue with Family for Spotify? I w...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem adding someone to family account

I am trying to add my brother to our family spotify account and it wont let me, i think it is because his account says his location is in ireland. we are currently away in ireland and i have just set up his account. how can i change it back to U.K

• I am trying to add my brother to our family spotify account and it wont let me, i think it is because his account says his location is in ireland. we are currently away in ireland and i have j...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing Premium Family account on Son's iPhone

I just made a family account. I am the "owner" of the plan, and all premium works good for me. My Son has been added an accepted and he appears as "active", even his account says premium, but he can't play any song he wants... it still has to be in s...

• I just made a family account. I am the "owner" of the plan, and all premium works good for me. My Son has been added an accepted and he appears as "active", even his account says premium, but he c...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Additional costs for spotify family subscription

Hello,I used the spotify family subscription already since several months. Spotify debit always 14,99€ per month with PayPal, but in the last month Spotify debit additional 2,81€ to the 14,99€. Why debit Spotify this additional amount of 2,81€? I nev...

• Hello, I used the spotify family subscription already since several months.  Spotify debit always 14,99€ per month with PayPal, but in the last month Spotify debit additional 2,81€ to t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant pay for premium

there is a sale for premium. Well i have ininal card and there is money in it but i cant fu*kin pay. It always says there is an error at payment. (I am writing card infos all true help me plzzz)

• there is a sale for premium. Well i have ininal card and there is money in it but i cant fu*kin pay. It always says there is an error at payment. (I am writing card infos all true help me plzzz)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    students
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Plano familiar fora do pais

Moro no Brasil e tenho o plano familiar. Agora estou fora do pais por uns meses e nao estou conseguindo usar o aplicativo. Aparece a mensagem que so posso usar o aplicativo por 14 dias fora do Brasil. Gostaria de voltar a usar normalmente o Spotify. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Moro no Brasil e tenho o plano familiar. Agora estou fora do pais por uns meses e nao estou conseguindo usar o aplicativo. Aparece a mensagem que so posso usar o aplicativo por 14 dias fora do Brasil...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes