NEXT STEP

Plano Familia

Solved!

Plano Familia

Plan

Premium Family

Country  Brazil

My Question or Issue 

Sou a tilular do plano familia (pagante) e um dos membros da familia (irmã) que faz parte do plano precisa viajar para os EUA por 6 - 10 meses, ela terá acesso as playlists e a conta dela fora do brasil normalmente?

I am the owner of the family plan (paying) and one of the family members (sister) that is part of the plan needs to travel to the US for 6 - 10 months, she will have access to playlists and her account outside Brazil normally?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @globand,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

No worries, your sister will still have access to her account and all of her content when she's abroad. 

However, keep in mind that the Premium Family is only for users who live at the same physical address. 

If you have any questions, just let us know 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @globand ,

When you open a Spotify for Family account, everyone must reside at the same address. Otherwise, your family members aren't allowed to join/ be a part of your plan.

So it could be that your sister gets removed from your Family plan at a certain point, but it doesn't have to happen. 

Should she get removed, she won't loose her playlists or anything else, but her account will become a Spotify Free account. 

You can find more information on the Spotify for Family in this Support Artikel.

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Hey there @globand,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

No worries, your sister will still have access to her account and all of her content when she's abroad. 

However, keep in mind that the Premium Family is only for users who live at the same physical address. 

If you have any questions, just let us know 🙂

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts