Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I stop these advertisements in premium duo.

How do I stop these advertisements in premium duo.

Plan

Premium

Country

South Africa 

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

ios 14.4

My Question or Issue

How do I permanently remove these adverts. I pay to not have ads. What gives?

9E52E2B3-41D8-441C-9D70-7FFB1E6113B4.png

Top Answer
CarlosE

Hey there @thiagooliv,

Thanks for reaching out.

To clarify, those aren't ads that interrupt the users listening experience as part of the Premium features. Those are product recommendations that only appear once when you open the app and can be dismissed immediately by tapping on Dismiss.

You can also add your +Vote to the idea @Billy-J mentioned above. Even though its status is set to Closed - Not Enough Votes, it's still open for voting and will be considered if it reaches the required amount of votes. Find more info here.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

4 Replies

Hey @maxxis, thanks for reaching out o the Community!

Thank you for your feedback. There's an idea about this. You can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

Spotify is always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. Spotify's constantly aiming to improve its features and hopefully, you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. 

You can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

Once again, I appreciate the feedback. Have a great day! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Spotify is always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. 

This is NOT a feature to make anything better. I PAY you to NOT advertise to me. Remove this garbage. 

Same happening here in Brazil. I tried to turn off "offers" notifications inside Spotify settings options, but they keep showing, even though I have Premium.

Hey there @thiagooliv,

Thanks for reaching out.

To clarify, those aren't ads that interrupt the users listening experience as part of the Premium features. Those are product recommendations that only appear once when you open the app and can be dismissed immediately by tapping on Dismiss.

You can also add your +Vote to the idea @Billy-J mentioned above. Even though its status is set to Closed - Not Enough Votes, it's still open for voting and will be considered if it reaches the required amount of votes. Find more info here.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts